Seriously Sup Forums I'm sick of it

Seriously Sup Forums I'm sick of it.

>I finally got myself in shape. After 3 years of gym 2h/day I now have a decent, likeable body.

>I am an economist, 30 y/o. I am so into art, music, filosophy, politics. I read a book a month.

>I get back to tinder after a failed attempt at hooking up girls. 0% success rate.

>Start getting a lot of matches. Nice looking bitches, like the ones I always wished for.

>Start conversation with something meaningful, other than "hi", or "hey bae"

>The last 6 fucking bitches have been monosyllabic cunts. No matter where you try to lead the conversation to, their fucking responses are so empty and so fucking dull that I want to kill myself.

>Literally a fucking potato instead of a damn functional brain

>I don't remember girls being this dumb when I was 17.

Now, after all your "grow your confidence, workout, get a nice job, better clothes and a haircut" crap, I go there and find this fuckery. So what??? no pussy for me no matter how hard I try??? Or is it that smart girls are NOT attractive and/or they are NOT in Tinder?

Should I end my life now?

Dont use tinder to try to find a meaningful relationship?

Pic of your face or never happened

What kind of smart girl would use tinder?

yeah, go out for a change, to a real bar or something. Girls who use tinder are likely facing the same problem as you - they are socially awkward. That's why they prefer socializing over the internet., not face to face

"filosophy" Maybe learning to spell would help?

this.
The girls are sluts and they use Tinder for the same reason as guys, they want to get fucked. Don't try and be a nice guy become a Chad and they will all try and line up for your dick

>filosophy

yeah fam, just end it.

I mean... I just want to meet someone reasonably good looking and with more words than "ahaahaha" or "cool". For instance: Last bitch asked me about myself. After a brief explanation I asked "what about you?"

Wanna know what she said? "What can I say? I'm just anonette, people can love or hate me"

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Sorry, user, my language is not fucking english, thank you.

See

haha mate

don't even worry, when every hot bitch has a kid and they only ever talk about being a mum and their kids you realise... holy shit you wouldn't have anything to say without that.

Now you need to put that amount of effort into your personality

> Figuratively a fucking potato
Ftfy

>claims to be into "filosophy"
>still crying over superficial bullshit and comforming to the status quo
Yeah, you're unredeemable

This. OP is a consummate loser and whines about it. Also two hours at the gym every day is a lie.... unless he was just hanging out in the locker room looking at dicks.

But I'm already a fucking Chad materially speaking. What the fuck do I have to say, then?

'All these people at the singles bar just want to get drunk and make out rather than talking about Richard Rorty!"

Maybe try, I don't know, meeting people someplace besides the app that was literally modeled on being Grindr for straights?

Dude, you made it, you don't need tinder cuckery!

At least read the fucking thread. Pay no mind to the word I just misspelled. ffs.

That's fucking garbage, but to be honest you can't fish in a toilet bowl and expect to catch a fish. Best you're gonna get is a log of shit. How about you try something different? As in: try going out, take up a hobby that involves your preference for art or philosophy. Volunteer at your local art gallery or library or some shit. Get actually involved in politics at a local party or what have you. You'll be meeting some new people, which never hurts because before you can date a bitch you gotta meet a bitch. By the way: reading a book a month and using it as some kind of measure of how interesting of a person you are makes you look like kind of a pedantic dick.

Tinder is a piece of shit. Girls respond less online than guys do. They get bored more easily. They respond more in real life than guys, though, because they're hornier than guys. If you insist on tinder, though, the rule of thumb is to not be boring, because they're bored already.

All the tears in the replies by the madfellows.

Since you're enjoying your new attention, why not take it for a test drive and start being weird/obnoxious with the dumbos. See how they react and laugh internally.

>Richard Rorty

nice trips.

Meh this was a bad idea...

>Should I end my life now?

No, do you want a boyfriend? You sound like a nice guy who just found out women are not worth it.
We can just buy you hookers from time to time.

Also, all the things you just used to define yourself don't really necessitate a good conversation partner. "I workout, read philo, and am into music and art" can also say "I'm a presumptuous prick". Maybe don't lead with a list of shit you want people to appreciate about you.

Or

Maybe they're picking up on this "rushing to judgment" thing you've got going on.

man, the book a month bit was to indicate you that it's not that I didn't have anything to say. That's it. It's not that I actually told her I read a book a month, come on. I mean what's wrong today with you, guys? ffs, nevermind.

Attractive girls aren't smart dumbass otherwise they wouldn't need to be attractive. Who wants a smart bitch anyways?

Try going for personality and stop bullshiting yourself with these fuckers.

The same type exists in guys, It's easy to turn this in to a gender thing, which is not smart. As it will blind you in rage from other good girls.

Also tinder is not the way man, at least that's what I think. Go out and talk to random girls that's how you do it, then you can get a real
connection or not.

Good luck there are plenty of good woman out there. You just have to open your eyes to what's
real for you and shut your eyes to those who dosen't have any meaningfull to say.

Good luck!

They were that dumb. You just didn't realize how many there were because of these apps.

Get. Off. Of. It.

If you want substance you are in the wrong place. Join groups off meetme. Something you are interested in. Meet a woman who also has interests besides having the most messages or guys after them.

It is and always will be purely for hookups because it doesn't matter how well it goes. Guarantee she's back on it even if she isn't telling you.

Just meet them irl mate.

I'm glad that we're clear on the book a month bit. Did you read the rest of my post as well? I mean, I'm quite happy to ruin your day with a small remark I made that you should be weary of being perceived as an arrogant dick, but it would be a shame if the other tips I gave you would be lost on you. Honestly, if you don't know anyone who could be your girlfriend right now, go somewhere where you could meet that person. Get off tinder, it's shit. Nobody ever finds true love on tinder, only the very lucky and the very stupid. Meeting new people worked out quite well for me. Might wanna give it a shot.

>Now, after all your "grow your confidence, workout, get a nice job, better clothes and a haircut" crap, I go there and find this fuckery. So what??? no pussy for me no matter how hard I try??? Or is it that smart girls are NOT attractive and/or they are NOT in Tinder?
lol you fell for the "you have to improve yourself so you can be a good beta bux provider in your 30-40-50's for the girls chads pumped and dumped" meme

>filosophy
>I read a book a month

Whoa, stand back everybody. He reads a whole book each month!

Actually tinder is more for one night sex nothing more, so if u want a serious relationship try to use something else or maybe go to a bar/disco with some friends and try to hook up some nice gurl (that worked for me so give it a try)

Many things in this world are in relation to other things.

Tinder is good for one thing, not good for another thing.

If you want very basic and simple shit... Go for tinder.

If you want to be with someone truly then you have to show yourself as a possibility (supply) and maybe you are what someone searches for (demand). And hopefully you feel the same way to that girl.

It is also ok to say "no thnx" to a girl.

>book a month

Are you retarded?

>I'm an economist

lol

>implies he's intelligent
>looks for a relationship on tinder
???

I feel your pain. I'm 33, have an MBA, work for a F100 company (entry level though) and have an above average physique (6 ft tall, squat about 405, bench 260). But I'm not a chad bro. I am a loner and have literally zero friends in my city. Women want to be with a guy they think is cool, social, and has friends. Sucks man. I'm considering volunteering once a month or something. Do some good and maybe meet a non-degenerate, non-potato woman.

>I mean... I just want to meet someone reasonably good looking and with more words than "ahaahaha" or "cool". For instance: Last bitch asked me about myself. After a brief explanation I asked "what about you?"

Jesus fucking christ. That would be like dating a 13 year old. Fuck man

your face must be the issue op. sorry

Don't get him started on that, he starts acting like little bitch as soon as you point that out.

Your advice is not lost senpai

>3 years of gym @ 2 hrs/day

if it took you that long, you must have been morbidly fucking obese

It looks like you have the same problem as i do, im too picky, generally more attractive means more stupid and generally smart girls are not on tinder. Sure there might be a perfect girl for you out there somewhere, but the odds of you finding her and her liking you are so small you can just give up now and lower your standards.
Or me like me and bash your head against a wall for a couple more years before you finally, slowly realise that you are not going to find your dream girl.

Newsflash, most bitches are just that: stupid and shallow. They learn to be this way, as otherwise they are considered weirdos. Just fuck those that you like and for a meaningful relationship look in real fucking life. Not on some hookup site. Oh, and if you have problems getting laid on tinder, just get a hooker, there is little practical difference. Pic related.

You're what we call an Elliot Rogers, an autistic weirdo who creeps everyone out and thinks he's great because of superficial autistic traits like reading books to look smart, or owning a nice car to look rich, or working out just to look good. You're all about superficial appearances and boosting your own ego. You have no depth and you can't connect to a woman a deeper emotional level because you're a narcissist.

Now that you've done all that

Quit being a whiny bitch

You bitch worse than a woman going through menopause shut the fuck up

Please don't become the next elliot rogers.
Just because u excercise your brain doesn't mean that your social muscles are also fit.
I recommend reading some books to open your feeble mind to PUA.Read Mysterys book Venussian arts,Read Vin Dicarlo,Styles,David Deangelo and then u will know how to play the game :P...

>filosophy

>filosophy
lol

Yeah, this thread is like an iamverysmart / incel crossover episode

This nerd doesn't need to pollute his brain with PUA bullshit. He needs to read something more about actually connecting to people on a human level like How To Win Friends and Influence People. He needs the basics before he goes into advanced douchebaggery tactics or else he won't know how terrible PUA mentality is for forming lasting connections.

>make a post
>mispell one word on purpose
>people fall for it still in 2017

shouldn't children be in school right now?