Eternal /got/ general

Post flimsy examples of pottery edition
this has all happened before

Other urls found in this thread:

puu.sh/q8Z5o/56a7f7322b.jpg).
eonline.com/news/692770/ed-skrein-game-of-thrones-1st-daario-explains-why-he-left-the-hbo-show-find-out-what-he-said
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based Jon

kinögráphie

Azor Ahaissac

been a while since a jonautist got first comment

Jon = Ned = Jaehaerys

Sansa = Catelyn = Alyssane

It rhymes

3 down...

Robb has arrived at KL. Unfortunately my allied force is being torn apart but they will likely move to relieve KL afterwards.

I capture Wendwater and Bywater but couldn't get any useful prisoners. Rhllor hungers.

Nah, Isaac is legal where I live. Those niggers can't do SHIET about our relationship.

>4 characters
>only 1 left alive

its a bran post by default

Dat file name

pobbery

Septa Nutella of the Most Devout is blessing this thread.

>first pic is Ned looking at young Bran in the yard
>second pic is Bran looking at young Ned in the yard

S H E E E E E E E T

POPPERY

POTTERY

Accidentally posted this in the old thread. We've also won another battle at Hayford (puu.sh/q8Z5o/56a7f7322b.jpg). Onward to King's Landing.

Why didn't Stannis just march there from the stormlands anyway? What was the point of all of the boats?

Fuck

nowitenz

Game-of-Thrones Kino

Every time. There's always someone.

It should have the four ice horsemen and Lancel looking at the wildfire

Here we go. I've had an oddly large number of games where Bronn ends up killing Stannis.

>That's what intelligent women do: what they're told.

Why was he so based?

is this the most potteriest pottery to ever pot?

Based Preston!

HERE WE GO

AND HARRENHAL? I SHUPPOSHE... THAT'SH OFF THE TABLE ASH WELL?

Pure Kino

>That's right, Jay. Jonsa has been confirmed, and my penis could not be more erect.

Yet another major victory at Hayford. If only Stannis had some of these in the canon.

THERSH ONLY ONE WOMAN I'VE EVER LOVED

YOUR SHISHTER

FUCKING DORNE

Should know its place.

do me a solid and use a trip my man

Jon, Dany and Tyrion are the three heads of the dragon, secret Targaryens that will become the three dragonriders and defeat the Others and Jon and Dany shall unite Westeros with a marriage, and Tyrion will act as their Hand :)

(you)

>DEEEEEEEEEEEEFEEEEEEEEEEEEENDEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR
>OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>THE VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALE

Sure.

Only the Ironborn would be so balls to the walls stupid as to invade the North from the Karhold. Balon truly is a genius.

SEASON 7

>Littlefinger will know of Jon Snow's true heritage and will hire an actress to pose as Jon's mother to keep Jon away from the throne
>Howland Reed arrives and kills Jon's mother and tell him everything
>Samwell Tarly is met by Archmaester Marwryn and will tell Sam that Maester Aemon left him instructions to lend the last books he read to his successor
>a letter from Rhaegar Targaryen is burried within the pages of one of the books

Give me one good reason Brandon Stark, rightful King in the North, won't be the one to marry Dany.

Pro-tip, you fucking can't

>bloodravenxbran

shipping bran with anyone thats not meera, even ironically, should be punishable by death

Because he's too good for her.

REEEEEEEEE

I ship Bran x Me

Thanks to the genius of AI, my allied forces insisted on killing more Dornishmen while I sieged Kings Landing. Thankfully the Crakehall led host doesn't have good officers.

>the only big magic user in the world who's female and not extinct, RIP in peace Leaf,
>not good enough

Thank you based !DJKRtFgnBI

>Characters you most want to snuggle

Isn't Bran still nine years old in the books?

You. Fucking. Heard me.

Meera will get the Jon cock.

And of course, the extra men not being here drastically damaged by efforts, and Stannis fell in battle.

Thankfully Rhllor™ brand health insurance ensured that it was only a flesh wound.

I cant want for the KKC show to blow GoT out of the water

whys he such a meme character

Probably the precise reason GRRM wanted to jump ahead five years in TWOW

Meer aplease go.

Dany is the unburnt and has dragons for Bran to warg and when he's feeling lazy, to just ride and fly on.

Their children would be powerful elemental witch kings

Once Dany arrives Westeros is FUCKED

>Their children

I have some bad news

Perhaps, but does she eat ass?

Proof?

Tamsin Edgerton auditioned for a casting call in season 7, who the fuck could an american whore play?

HAPPENING

Children of the Forest magic to fix her pussy and a dildo up Bran's ass to get him to ejaculate, I ain't gotta explain shit else

They're gonna pull a Twilight where Jon and Dany fuck, have a kid, but she grows up to adult form in a couple days and is the ultimate whitewalker/human/dragon hybrid that can one-shot entire armies

That's who she plays

This is the part where I ask you for proof and you don't provide any cause you're memeing.

go back to

>>/reddit/

bran

Asking again for shits n gigs:

Quick what would you ask the cast at comiccon if you had the opportunity

Options:
David Benioff, D.B. Weiss, Miguel Sapochnik, John Bradley, Liam Cunningham, Nathalie Emmanuel, Isaac Hempstead-Wright, Conleth Hill, Faye Marsay, Kristian Nairn, Iwan Rheon, and Sophie Turner

>Isaac
Will you be my boyfriend IRL?

Cersei has seemingly been recalled from King's Landing and married to Marytn Lannister, since she clearly likes blonds, and now overtly Littlefinger is running the show. However, Tommen and Myrcella have been legally disinherited. The war isnt going well since I cant seem to keep my armies together in one place.

Perhaps it's time for a shadow?

Might be awhile. Dany is still in Astapor.

conleth hill

explain the teleporting

FAegon reworked as Rhaenys

>Faye Marsay
Why are you here?

One spooky ghost, coming right up.

I was being sarcastic

"SHOULDNT JORAH BE A STATUE BY NOW?"

>David Benioff, D.B. Weiss
Why are you so bad at writing? Why did you kill summer? Why did you turn Bran, the character with the most potential, into a glorified plot device used to reveal an incredibly trivial piece of information while ignoring everything interesting for an entire season?

security

>rewatching
>get to season four and had forgotten daario got replaced by a generic actor
>have to live through this sadness all over again

>D&D
Why do you hate Bran? Did Isaac turn down your advances?

Will Jorah come back or has he been Gendryied?

Uh oh.

This was not part of the deal.

I would ask john bradley what is the point of his plot

I would ask Iwan Rheon if he's happy to have been finally killed off so he can use his talents on something better

>Isaac
Is your ass the perfect shade of lily white except for a cute pink ring in the center?

f u c k e d u p

leave me alone!

Original Daario was lame. Couldn't handle behind-the-scene bants. He went off to be a shitty villain in Deadpool and to rap some more.

I legitimately depressed that Sup Forums's comic-con isn't real and that it will never be uploaded to youtube.

>Couldn't handle behind-the-scene bants
???

nuh-uh. What does your hair smell like?

I would actually ask why they killed summer and why they had to do it like that though memes aside

beer

who cares about the actor personally lmoa

"That's what been reported in the press but it was a lot more political than that," he said, in comments posted on Thursday. "My plan was to stay with Game of Thrones for the long haul. That was always my plan. I would have loved to."

HBO has not commented on the recasting of Daario.

"It was a wonderful experience, but politics led to us parting ways," Skrein told EW.com. "And from there I just said, 'Okay, look forward, be positive. Keep calm and carry on.' That's my mentality when things go well, so I stay grounded and not get to overwhelmed by the hype, and it's my mentality when the plans change."

He also told TooFab in an on-camera interview, posted on Wednesday, that he did not "walk away" from Game of Thrones.

"This is a complicated industry and there's always politics involved," he said. "I never really look back. My journey has been unorthodox in many ways. All I do is count my blessings and try to be as present as I can and I'm thankful for every step of this journey."

via eonline.com/news/692770/ed-skrein-game-of-thrones-1st-daario-explains-why-he-left-the-hbo-show-find-out-what-he-said