WWYD thread

WWYD thread

Reply to replies edition

Fuck her tits, cum on her face and send her home.

tie her hands behind her back and fuck her face. finish on her face and leave her in public with her tits hanging out of that bathing suit

hard anal

fuck her pussy so hard and cum on her tits!

you win a shot of her pussy

and tits.

i'd tie yours up and vibe her till she screamed to be fucked

Fuck yeah, tie her and strip her and tape a heavy duty vibratory right on her Clit, sit back and watch her endless orgasms until her poor pussy can't take any more!

Someone do a nice brutal one for my innocent little thing? Pls. Have plenty more for the more brutal.

Na it's alright I already jacked off

From front

Will reply for reply

rape her dry Asshole while a friend facefuck her. her mouth and asshole will never be like before!

Fuck yeah! More like that bro! Love that thought!

Wwyd

Strip her naked in front of her dad and make him watch her orgasm against her will...

Damn, continue please. There's more pics of her in this thread. Pls reply to some of them.

Can you imagine how hot it would be to see her fighting so hard against the orgasm, but her body let's go and she cums hard, her dad staring at her naked body...wanting to look away but secretly wanting to take advantage of her vulnerable state ... do my girl

Would bend her over and fuck her asshole until she was begging me to stop and then id pull out and nut in her pussy so I could mock her for getting pregnant. Can you do more of my girl? I'll continue to do yours

Fucking nice bro, any nudes of her?? I want someone to do a proper brutal one of my girl! More Nudes for a good brutal story

If you do a really good story for my girl I'll do one for yours

Bump

Wwyd to Gill?

lay her down... eat her pussy... get her wet and horny and fuck her no condom until i cum inside her and get her pregnant...wwyd to mine?

I'd love to meet this cunt somewhere downtown. She's been out with the girls, teasing cocks all day but not doing anything cause she's a "good" girl. I'll change that. Pull her into an alley and force her up against a dumpster. Rip her clothes off so she's down to her lacy bra and thong. She's crying and begging me to stop as I take out her cellphone and begin live streaming her rape to all her contacts. I turn her around and force her head into the dumpster while I plunge my cock deep in her asshole, stretching it and making her scream into the trash. I pound her ass for a while, her fat cheeks bouncing off my hips while she sobs loudly just begging for the end. She vomits from the pain and smell so I decide to put something back in her stomach, putting her on her knees, grabbing that blonde hair and face fucking her hard, bouncing the back of her head off the dumpster with every thrust. Finally I cum all over her lacy bra clad tits and make her swallow my piss as one last act of deprivation
R4r

fuck yeah! loving the way you think bro, please do one of my girl i would have to tie yours up and strip her infront of her kid. tie her up and force her to take my cock down her throat, unknowing to her iv rang a load of mates and their all queuing up outside to fuck her throat too, after theyre through shed be left totally wrecked, hardly able to speak or breath from all the torture.

Somersault dive

bump
those tits look good!

what would you do to them?

probably force her to go get them pierced, or do it for her, sit and watch as she has to awkwardly get them out for the guy to pierce them while everyone in the piercing place has a good look, then when she got home tell her dad what shes done, he will make her show him, then hed bend her over and spank her for bein sucha slut...