Recently stumbled onto this subject and cant find anthing about it but this one page...

Recently stumbled onto this subject and cant find anthing about it but this one page. was wondering if you guys could maybe help me find some more sources/info/etc. thankies

heres the link to the site ancientnuclearwar.com/

basically its sayin there was a nuclear war that destroyed most of the earth before ww2.

Other urls found in this thread:

secretenergy.com/news/are-these-giant-prehistoric-trees/
space.com/5573-huge-tunguska-explosion-remains-mysterious-100-years.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP here
heres something i found on old trees that were supposedly destroyed heres the site ------>
secretenergy.com/news/are-these-giant-prehistoric-trees/

it's an interesting thought, I love the idea that we were even greater then we are now, then bombed ourselves back to the stone age or had a great cataclysm and started over.

I looked into thoughts like this a few years back, my conclusion was a substantial lack of solid evidence and a lot of wishful thinking to connect the missing dots.

I remember something about a place in India where the ground was turned to glass as If a nuke went off there, and it may have had some other shit to back it up to.

Try searching ancient India nuclear explosion.

i think it was a video on youtube if that helps

theres just no evidence of this, it would mean there would be a layer of radioactive fallout al across the planet, there just isnt

they ay there is though death vally

hang on

There was ancient civilizations on earth pre religious text that got wipe away by a comet, massive flooding and rains, that melted the remaining ice caps. This is the story in all religions around the world about the earth being flooded. The nuclear weapon thing is actual the earth being bombarded by comets and asteroids. They leave the same markings as an atom bomb. This is why they are confused. Just look at the moons craters, the earth had been hit way more.

"..Gulf of Mexico impact or explosion (and I believe the accompanying nuclear war) helped produce a dust and ash cloud that circumvented the globe and helped cause global nuclear winter and famine conditions. In fact, MANY scientists point to this event as the trigger for one of earth's ice ages - something that is consistent with nuclear winter - and as being the primary cause of the disappearance of dinosaurs and many other species. Between this bombardment, the war, and the global flood that is also recorded by every major culture on earth (dated less than a thousand years before the war according to Biblical records), the mass extinction of numerous species is entirely plausible. We know the ash cloud happened because archaeologists and geologists have found a layer of ash and clay surrounding the globe on every single continent, deep in the strata. It even has a name, the K-T Boundary layer. And within this ash and clay are a preponderance of what are called tektites, shocked quartz, and/or glassy globules of fused sand/dirt, the kind of which are produced by the intense heat of either a meteor strike, or a nuclear detonation (but NOT typically by volcanic activity - so we can rule that one out). And many of them are slightly radioactive still...Also within this ash and clay layer is a high concentration of iridium, something often found in meteorites (hence part of the meteor confusion). Trouble is, iridium is radioactive, and can theoretically also be produced in nuclear explosions..Some nuclear reactors even use iridium in their design, and it's not a far stretch to imagine advanced nuclear weapons using it as well (in spite of its ideal properties making it perfect for nuclear weapons casings and the like, it isn't used in most modern weapons simply because it is so rare on earth and tungsten also works well a much more common element on earth. A space faring race with access to meteorsand asteroids could easily use iridium insteadmore on this in a minute

Comet and asteroid impacts make the same glass and nano diamonds

But there is layers of materials from comets and asteroids. This is what they are confusing

mahabharata nuclear war in india

Watch the joe rogan podcast on YouTube when he interviews graham Hancock and Randall Carlson? This is what they are referring too

we have lots of historical accounts of people picking up metallic fragments that were identified as "meteorite" in origin, from the countryside around the crater about a 100 years ago, but actually down in the crater there is/was almost nothing. In fact the problem so vexed scientists of the previous century that entire books were written on the probable cause of the crater.

An underground steam explosion seemed to be the most common explanation to eventually be accepted. But the theories kept coming, and the officially accepted explanation likewise changed. Currently, we have "meteor crater."

What is interesting is that a metallic analysis of the "meteorite" fragments from that area gives results that are remarkably similar to and consistent with various current, modern alloys used in the nuclear industry to house and contain radioactive materials.

here is my question, and I'm open to all kinds of ideas, if anything this is what I want the history of the earth to be.

why haven't we found relics made of like super strong metals that would have survived through the time to now?

I know thing metal would rust and turn to dust but, would like a solid steel block device thing deteriorate over 10,000's of years into nothing?

also how long ago do sources claim the event took place?

Yes I read them. Great stories but the reality of it is the bombardment of comets and asteroids on earth. Those impacts are greater than nuclear bombs sans the radiation fallout

arizona meteor crater

thin metal*

Seas of Glass...

On every single continent, there are areas where they can find or have found what some people have dubbed "Seas of Glass," either on the surface, or buried under centuries of dirt, where the sand and/or dirt has literally been fused by intense heat into glass. The colour of these seas varies according to the mineral content, but they are everywhere. And they are, practically speaking, identical to the ones that were created by the US Government in the Nevada desert when they were first testing the modern atomic bomb.

Na. Grasping at straws to hard. Some impacts don't even make it to the ground. Aka the Tunguska event

this is correct yes, but its a different kind of radiation, in many magnitudes lower amounts, which is what tinfoils like OP always seem to miss

I know there was that disk thing they found at sea the was the "oldest computer" or whatever, but shouldn't we be finding 100's of artifacts, we find all kinds of stuff from primitive man, we find all kinds of stuff from dinosaurs but nothing from a previously advanced race

>basically its sayin there was a nuclear war that destroyed most of the earth before ww2.
No there wasnt

12,800 and 11,600 years ago. Our last ice age. Advanced doesn't mean having to use metal. Pyramids and the like are built with stones. The floods and icebergs 2 miles thick can rub away any trace of civilization. Just google map north America and look at all the scars from the event. I watch joe rogan podcast on YouTube. Interview with graham Hancock and Randall Carlson

Also my rusty dodge would disintegrate in 50 years if left outside and done forget all the populations lived on the coast lines that are now 400 feet under water after the ice caps melted

The results of the study will be published in one of scientific previewed journals on July 30, 2017, at the anniversary of the Tunguska, according to Denis Rogozin, senior research worker at Krasnoyarsk Research Center Siberian Branch of RAS.

The results of Russian scientists’ research left the academic society without the last straw they grasp in the hope to find any evidence that the Tunguska event actually was a meteorite impact and made the Tunguska event really mysterious again.

Yes I'm well away of that one. What your point? How about the yukitan peninsula?

Comet and asteroid impacts do the same. Look at the moon. The earth has been hit way more

It's not his fault. There is a big misdirection on information to not make us aware that these impacts are going to happen again.

space.com/5573-huge-tunguska-explosion-remains-mysterious-100-years.html

i just want more info it piqued my intrest

help me delve deeper dont be so closed minded /b nothing wrong with being a tinfoil. id rather still have an imagination in this sad depressing world

Have you ever played Assassin's Creed? Imagine the same story with the first civilization, the Knights Templar becoming Abstergo entertainment, etc.

That's basically the state of the world. Except instead of Templar Knights, world events are being controlled by top Freemasons, who are basically neopagans who worship members of the race that built us in their image as slaves.

Fun fact: Freemasons are working on decoding genetic memory as we speak. They've made terrifying progress.

> fact

I have family members in high up places that I have since disowned because of these facts. Believe me or not, it makes no difference.

Ffs. Can this thread be any more fucking retarded? It's utter nonsense OP. All of it. No ancient nukes. Also the bible, the Koran, Santa, all bullshit. Why? Because science. That's why. Anyone who believes this shit is an a grade fucking womble.

I choose not.
You forgot to paste that long bogdanoff spiel at the end of your post this time

Yes, because when an entire planet scattered with disconnected tribes of people come up with the same set of stories, there is no validity to be had due to the age of the writings right?

The explanations in the bible are nonsense, but to assume that the events described within have no factual basis is equally foolish.

These stories aren't just in religious text.

Furthering my point for me?

Based astrophysicist reporting in.
Meteors and comets are extremely energetic during atmospheric entry, they break apart and the bulk of the mass heats up so much that it vaporizes as an explosion during impact. (It sploded)

Yup I'm well aware of the super heated atmosphere disintegration version. Check this impact out

Now check this one out for comparison. That half circle is the one that brought the last ice age to an end

this is the fucking stupidest shit I've ever seen in my life.

Couple little ones next to it

Yes cause I know the whole story.

Yes, steel alloy and iron would remain intact at least mostly and would be obviously non-natural.
Is completely wrong. The ice-sheets that moved away from the poles picked up rocks and boulders and carried them, causing the gashes in parts of the land, and most importantly on other rocks which you can see as scratches. Also the glaciers didn't cover the whole earth, it didn't go below ~40 degrees latitude (middle of NY is the limit) for Southern glacier movement. I don't know how far north the southern glaciers went but the majority of the land in the US wasn't touched.

Tell me the names of the 4 men working on Project THGM and I'll believe you.

Like great floods, fore and plagues?

If any writer attempts a story to show mass death of while societies, the plot options are pretty much limited to those devices, especially 1000+ years ago.

It's really.not a surprise the same ideas came up.

Just want to put this out there coz I see people arguing about religious texts.

The problem comes with the modern definition of religion. Luke paganism is not a religion even though modern paganists like to refer to it as such. It is more like respecting the forces of nature. Truth be told there only exists three religions in this world and they are all Abrahamic. And those are the ones that are not based on fact. Others are fantastical descriptions of real historical events. Think how would a pet describe a river. Or a spaceship.

Religion needed to propagate so they converted foolish masses with their stories and "proved" that the true events were actually false by way of majority. This is one of thereasons why religion ists need to convert people while most old civilizations do not have a concept of conversion but a concept of"understanding" and reaching the conclusions on your own. Viz -a- viz scientific approach. (Another reason why religionists hate science)

This.

This was literally part of my thesis back in college.

The vitrification that happens that conspiritards use for this ancient nuclear war nonsense, is the exact same type of vitrification found in sites of asteroidal impacts.

But OP smokes too much weed and can't be convinced otherwise.

I dont think weed has anything to do with it.

Lots of people smoke weed and aren't fucking retarded.

Those are from meteor and asteroid impacts, they burn up and produce the explosive power of hundreds of thousands tons of TNT. The first nuclear bomb, Fat man produced the explosive power of 15,000 tons of TNT. Earth impacts are significantly more dangerous for life on Earth than bombs.

Just watch the podcast from Joe rogan interview with Randall Carlson. And you're completely wrong. The entire face of America is washed away from this massive flood event. Go spend some time on google earth and look. A major flood event including icebergs rocks dirt trees boulders go all caught up in it like a tsunami.

I don't think weed has anything to do with it. Plenty of smokers and nonsmokers alike have become enlightened.

misdirection my ass, it's not only commonly known this stuff is still happening but that we are actually past due for an extinction event impact by thousands of years.

>per
I meant poet

>only recently

it's 20 fucking 17, how has anyone not watched the ancient aliens series even if just for the sake of being ironic?

>THGM
I don't know what you're talking about but I do know what happened during the last ice age

and enlightenment entails believing in an ancient nuclear war?

count me out.

That's old science you are spitting out.

Now you have peaked my interest, what is project THGM?

you are the worst kind of faggot.

are you even old enough to post on this board?

Mythologies and religions incorporate actual events but attribute them towards fantastical and magical sources such as a god flooding the entire world with hyperbole. An asteroid impact was likely the cause for large scale flooding but sure as shit the highest mountain was not submerged in water for a month, physically impossible unless somehow the viscosity of water increase by orders of magnitude or water magically appeared for a temporary time.

Coming in the next 30 as we enter the middle of the taurid belt debris field

>old enough
32 mate. Old And literate enough to know fact from myth. Which you seem to far from achieving, faggot.

I miss when /x/ had threads like these. Now its all succubus retardation.

there are literally hundreds of non-Abrahamic religions in the world, and more than 3 Abrahamic religions (example: B'ahai).

you're a fucking idiot.

Here something like this is coming up

Hopefully enough has impacted over the years there are no more big ones left

Nope in fact I haven't watched a tv show since 2009

It's a secret man. Why would he tell you?

I'm going to need some sources on that, variou spapers have pointed towards release of CO2 in the northern hemisphere as a result of glacial instability caused global warming which resulted in changing ocean currents in the Southern hemisphere and lead to further CO2 release as the Southern glacier melted. Nothing about an impact ending it (Shakun, Clark, Fe, et al. 2012).

Because I'm a nice guy?

The project in which Freemasons are decoding genetic memories and using them to A) make sleeper agents, and B) learn more about the first civilization. If you know about the first war but not about the Mason's involvement, you really know nothing at all.

There are non. That's the problem. Science is turning a blind eye to it. Randall Carlson only guy I know who's currently uncovering it.

That would be enough for me

>basically its sayin there was a nuclear war that destroyed most of the earth before ww2
And it's full of shit, myths and lies.

Find any evidence in the fossil records, like fall-out, or destroyed buildings from a nuclear-enabled society.

You can't. There aren't any. Move on.

two things to add to the discussion:

1) natural nuclear reaction. google it. apparently it has actually happened, albeit millions of years ago.

2) some theories that have now been largely discounted have said that the tunguska event in russia may have been caused by a minute black hole that crossed our space time.

read about both of those. interesting stuff.

Reference some papers then, I used to live close to the dividing line where the glacier stopped and you could see a distinct difference in the number of larger rocks as well as the scratches on the surface. My specialty is in Astrophysics, not Geophysics, so point me towards some material to refute my claims.
Conspiracy theories over a podcast are not peer-reviewed research papers.

A nuclear weapon made of stones and wood?

PS. Rogan is an idiot.

I'm not interested in the plot to captain America. I'm interested in the demise of the human population by extinction level impact of comet or asteroid

There's actually a nifty hypothesis being passed around that the periodic nature of mass extinction events matching part of the galactic orbit of the solar system implies the extinction events are caused by the solar system passing through the arms of the Milky Way.

It won't be comets or asteroids that bring on the third human extinction. It will be ancient technology.

kek, fucking nope.

I live in NY I see the marks all the time. There are no papers. That's the problem. Randall Carlson. That's all I can do for ya. Peer review isn't the be all end all. Look with your eyes not with your wasteful protocol. I don't care if you believe. Look at the moon. The earth as been hit more than that and will continue to get hit. That's my point. You can cuck yourself all you want with what the establishment says is right. Earth being flat and all at one point. Earth being center of the universe at one time

Have you watched it or no? It's not even close to conspiracy theory.

Do you even impact mechanics, that one thing would of whipped out everything and is carbon dated to 65 million years. Then also the gulf of Mexico is left overs from the moon impact over 3.8 billion years ago

No flood waters full of them. Just watch it. Rogan is a douche yes but the guests are not

Click on link and go to the page...

First thing I notice is baloney is spelled wrong.

Close page

Come back here to laugh at OP and remind that OP is always a faggot

K

SERIOUS QUESTION: has anyone heard that nuclear bombs are not really real, and we have all been decieved?

Gulp*

These claims refute scientifically published research without any scientific evidence to support them. That's laughable, research papers are torn to shreds if they make improper assumptions, have faulty logic or analysis or if the conclusions can't be drawn, by multiple people in that field before it can even get published. Conjecture and speculation do not refute proper research, science is a method and tool, not a communal overseer of knowledge.

Shut up.

What you are saying is the problem with science and it's protocols. What you gonna do when you have a few hours before something large hits? Talk to it about papers and such? Get real man

This nigga gets it

The evidence is in plain view on google earth. You can see the scarring once you take the blinders off. Just another cuck scientist are you.

Hey you contributed a lot with your 2¢ there buddy. Keep up the good work