You dick gets bigger when you lose weight?

you dick gets bigger when you lose weight?

Other urls found in this thread:

emedicine.medscape.com/article/923178-treatment
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you asking a question or making a statement?

According to his questionmark "?" he's asking a question.
> educated guess

Yes approximately 1cm per 10 pounds lost Source: Oprah

>cm
>pounds

are you sure about that, mate?

youll gain an inch for 25 pounds?

bump

Yes and no. The size of the organ remains the same, but more of it is usable without all the fat in the way.

Math checks out so ya

This. It doesn't get bigger, it just emerges from the fat.

Ya mate

Is there any definitive answer to this? I'm a fat fuck with a below average dick. Although I'm in the process of losing Weight/getting fit, the whole dick size thing is kinda holding me back and causing depression.

im 480lbs
my dick gonna be huge then

iam the same 4 inch dcik at 115kg and 175 cm tall

If that's you, it looks bigger than 4 inches. I've also got phimosis as well, I really hit the full house of shit bingo.

>5.5 inches
>90kg
>170cm

Even then, I've to make the effort of finding a fuck toy.

Don't worry user its not that bad. I lost 65 pounds and gained about an inch on my dick (about, I wasn't hugely overweight so the effect wasn't crazy) and so now I'm sitting at about 5.5

My gf cums multiple times from sex. As long as you got more than 3 inches you're good. Remember, American average is around 5.5", and anyone on the internet that says they are 7 or w/e without proof is guaranteed lying. Statistics don't work that way.

Press your thumb or something hard into the fat above your dick until you feel bone, that's how big your dick is. Lose weight, lose the fat, dick emerges

Yes and no. It will look bigger because as you lose fat in your lower stomach/groin area your shaft will appear longer, but technically it was always that long just covered by fat.

>your dick until you feel bone, that's how big your dick is. Lose weight, lose the fat, dick emerges
i pushe the ruler 5 cm until i remotely fell bone

Yes. Ask anyone who bulk/cuts over a year or so.

When I go from 215 ->195 I put on another inch.

While it's true that it'll look bigger after significant weight loss, "jelqing" (google that shit) is the only way to legitimately promote organ growth after puberty.

You guys must be retarded. I just lost like 50 pounds and my dick actually grew. It didnt "emerge from the fat".

The answer is no.

It's not getting bigger. But when you lose weight and have fat in your mons pubis (above the penis) it looks bigger because it's not burried in fat.

The picture is an example: lots of fat in the mons pubis and after losing weight and burning fat it looks much bigger.

Then your dick is potentially 5 cm longer than what you can see, simple as that

You can inject HGH and Test to gain some dick. Puts your body through a second puberty. I'm planning on injecting my son (when I have one) with a small amount of testosterone so that he has a huge dick later in life.

I mean you might also get a bit more size because of better circulation.

Haha fuckin shit
>it just emerges from the fat

Haha like a zombie crawling out of a grave or that shit youve been holding

Haha just imagening like a cartoon dick crawling desperetly forward clawing onto the fat struggeling to get out heavy breathing and all then emerges from his fatty prison and screams im free. Im free Where da bitches at ?

When I used to weight 130 my cock was like 7 inches. Now I'm 190 as and it's like 5.5

This is a really bad idea. How old is your son? I'm on a 600 mg / wk test c cycle now and cruise on 200 mg all year. You will fuck up someones HPTA if you inject them w/ test. I hope you are joking.

I don't have a son yet. This would be done when he is an infant.

"Testosterone therapy in the form of 3 monthly intramuscular (IM) injections has been used to increase penis size in infants and children.
Testosterone therapy has generally been found effective in treating micropenis due to testosterone deficiency. In 1999, Bin-Abbas et al showed that 1 or 2 courses of 3 testosterone injections (25-50 mg) administered at 4-week intervals in infancy or childhood resulted in sufficient increase in penis sizes to reach the reference range for age. [2] With appropriate pubertal and adult replacement, patients achieved normal adult penis size and reported sexual activity and appropriate gender identity. [2] Thus, evidence suggests that treatment with testosterone during infancy or childhood primes the penis for later growth during puberty."

I'm also on a cruise dose right now at 150mg.wk TestE

600 must be insane. Can't wait for next blast.

>ts achieved normal adult penis size and reported sexual activity and appropriate gender identity. [2] Thus, evidence suggests that treatment with testosterone during infancy or childhood primes the penis for later growth during puberty."

Whats the source of this? I'd think that would still have more harmeful effects than good.

emedicine.medscape.com/article/923178-treatment

>emedicine.medscape.com/article/923178-treatment

I'm not good at understanding medical papers, but isn't this saying young people with a micro penis can benefit from test injections? If your kid is average than won't there be no benefit?

No.

It just has less fat concealing it.

Not necessarily. There isn't enough research, but my hypothesis is that it is not a hard walled effect, and injections into an infant that is average will propel them above average once they hit puberty. Honestly I wish more research could be done, but I'd rather my kid have a monster dong than not.

this

Yeah about half an inch for every thirty pounds

>tfw fat
>tfw 7 inches

There's at least an inch hidden away under my fat, but I'm too lazy to lose weight.

> phimosis
> cut dick

?

anyone know if balls hang lower when you lose weight?
I'm a bit overweight and my balls are fairly close to my body most of the time

by a bit i mean 40lbs/20kgs

Holy fuck
> emerges from the fat

Put me in the screencap

What? Are you saying I should get cut?

the real question is if the dick get smaller when you gain what
if the answer id not you can gain weight and lose weight and repat until youd get huge dick

>mfw I am fatfuck
>I have average size dick at 6in.
>I could go to 7in easily if I exercise and eat right.

if its severe enough it might help, theres also skin stretching options.

personally I've never had the issue because my foreskin is like a windsock.

I still think it's a terrible idea but what the fuck do I know. Best of luck

>tfw 40 pounds overweight

"The Americans were astounded when they arrived to Aushwitz. Not by the seemingly walking skeletons but the mass of big dick players walking around

Kek, I kind of want to lose as much weight as I can then start looking into doing something about my dick. I doubt stretching would work, it's never coming back.

>jelqing
seriously the funniest thing ever. thousands of men pulling and damaging their dick in the hopes of gaining a sad little inch

if you have phimosis you can treat it so you can actually retract your foreskin, dont lose hope.

Thanks. I know, it's just another thing to add to the list of problems but I guess I can just deal with one thing at a time.

No, unless you are massively obese. It just becomes a lot more visible. Something like 1" per 30lbs

If that's true, you'd be able to use it more often if you lose weight because more women would be attracted to you.

cant be right cause then if i take 30kg off, my penis would be 22,5cm....

well of course there's a cap to it.