What's the comfiest episode of Avatar/Korra?

What's the comfiest episode of Avatar/Korra?

The Zuko/Iroh episodes.
Tales of Ba Sing Se

>Tales of Ba Sing Se
This.

Ba Sing Se

The Last Airbender

not the one where the writers pandered to Tumblr and made Korra and Asami a thing

But, objectively, S1 Korra is comfy as hell should have ended there

except for the part where i cry like a lil bitch

Same here.

Iroh was such a great character.

I think the anti pandering they did in s3 of avatar was worse.
>people are pairing WHO?
>well let's put a stop to this nonsense

>korra
>comfy

Not only that but losing Mako was such a big blow to the animation world. I'm already weary about the new Samurai Jack. That man's voice warmed my childhood.

ATLA
>protagonist is a religious monk in training from another era who must realize his true powers by traveling the world so that he can defeat the man who genocided his people

LOK
>a girl with ptsd

Say what you will about Korra but that delicious fit brown body of hers is like catnip for my dick

That episode when Zuko is at the beach with Aang and crew.
What's the name?

Which is fantastic considering the "mature" LOK shows less skin than a catholic church.

I think the guy who did season 3 iroh also did a decent job.
But yeah Mako was great.

At the end. First part of the finale.

yeah, that one is the confiest

That's about it though. Nothing really memorable like the 1st.

The villains had potential.

That is also one of the weakest part of TLA imo. The Fire Lord could've been done better.

The one where Dr. Zaius says something about tea

hard to pick but the last season of avatar was kinocomfy

>Hello, Zuko here!"

Ember Island

korra season 1 was comfy as fuck

Funny you should say that considering season 1 of Korra is probably one of the worst things I've ever watched.

Wasn't that the one were there was nothing but high strung relationship drama?
The opposite of comfy.

Reminder that Kuvira did literally nothing wrong. Make the Earth Kingdom great again.

LOK was catering to tumblerinas and progressives anyway, it lacked the depth or nuance that made ATLA so good.

>Make ATLA a kid's show
>it becomes a deep legendary tale for all ages

>Try to make LOK more mature
>It's shallow, bland and forgettable

What the fuck happened?

unlikable and retarded main character

Yeah but it's like they made her intentionally shit in the beginning but they didn't realize spending 4 seasons on making a dumb bitch calmer then have her say "I suffered a lot so finally after all these years I'm a lesbian" doesn't make for a very engaging story.

Too much liberty to the writers. Before, they needed to use their brains to convey a message. After ATLA Nick gave total control to Bryke, so of course they fucked it up.

But it's such a sharp drop in quality.

Just compare that unforgettable moment in Book 1 of ATLA where Aang merges with the water spirit and wrecks shit up and the rest of the series just goes on an incredible roll to whatever the fuck from LOK.

LOK just doesn't have a single moment that gets to you, try as I might I doubt I'll remember anything from it a few years down the line.

The one where they see a Fire Nation stageplay about their own adventures.

>try as I might I doubt I'll remember anything from it a few years down the line.
This. I've already completely erased the second season from my mind. All I remember is that it was bad.

In Avatar they were guaranteed a few seasons to tell the story they wanted to tell though it was cut short near the end and they had to rush things, but it still turned out okay.

With Korra they didn't know if each season would be their last so they had to really rush each story and desperately try to think of overall themes to tie everything together. They were really just making up each season as they went along. They should've planned out the show better and made sure to end in a satisfying way if they didn't get more seasons. Hell, if they had made more of an overarching story, fans would demand that Nickelodeon bring it back in case they decided to stop it too early.

In Avatar the restrictions on how mature they could be were actually woven into the story in a way that made sense withing the context of the characters.

In Korra it felt like they were trying to be even more mature, but they weren't allowed to and the series suffered from that, though it still was able to be a bit more brutal with some of the deaths though.

Korra promised us a cool 1930s Hong Kong inspired setting, but they really forget about that by the end of the series.

I think all the villains were pretty cool in Korra, but they really needed more time to build them up as threats and give them more depth. Again, the show should've been planned better overall.

The one where Zuko fucks the prostitute