I just had this idea...

I just had this idea, why the fuck should I spend so much money on cigarettes or rolling tobacco when there's a lot of cigarette butts in the streets? I just bought rolling paper, and I was searching for the cheapes tobacco when I had this idea. Why can't I look for fresh cigarette butts, tear them up and put all that tobacco in a bag? If I get a lot I'll have plenty of it for a week. Have you ever done this? is it bad? would it taste like shit? I mean, it's unused tobacco after all

Have you ever smoked a butt before? They taste like shit.

That's fucking disgusting.

you should consider suicide if this is your idea

Please, I'm begging you... don't do this.
Either smoke normally or quit.

yeah done this before when I ran out of money, those are not so bad anyway, just have to cut out the previously burnt part, also it has to be a fresh butt, not wet or old, people put their feet and dogs put their shit on them

i don't know if you're trolling are serious but ye m8 i've done it before. good shit, i reccomend it and u save so much $$$

Town centre cigarette bins
>most people only smoke half while walking around
Empty into bags
Search the pub bins there always full of bags of tab ends
Ex herion addict so I know my shit

but it's free shit mein, lower quality but for free, maybe i can mix it with brand new
im not trollin, you can get shit for free and well, done this before with my own butts, not really bad
also in the bus stops, people throw almost new cigarettes, they light it up just when the bus arrives and have to throw it
since you've done it a lot, how's the flavor?

If you do this, you will be titled a "butt pirate" just say... fag

>a
you're literally being filth if you do that, back to the fucking sewers

Why stop there, you can save so much more money by just cutting fresh food out of your diet and only foraging in dumpsters. Shit then you could probably have enough in the budget to buy whole cigarettes.

Kill yourself

Yeah no good full of flem n spit from people spitting on ground
Bus stops are a no no in the world of tab hunting

Coming from someone who uses the tobacco at the butt end...- that makes me feel sooo much better about my need for nicotine/tobacco.
Smoking is expensive- there is no way around it. Have fun getting sick from strangers soggy filtered smoked tobacco.
(I use the stubbed tobacco for rolling spliffs//to conserve money.... although once I've been incredibly desperate for a cigarette, and admittedly have used the ends of the ashcan... nonetheless, it taste horrible.)
user I indulge you to do this for a month and report back how well it goes.

Tastes like shit tbh
>pro tip
Put a few lemon or orange peelings in the bag it remoistens the tobacco and adds a flavour help with the taste

A pirate would just take the full pack of cigaretts at knive point or gun
This is far from a fag
What do think pirates do ?
Somali pirates just wait for someone to leave them a boat ?
Or maybe white guys go up to them and say please kidnap me ?
Fuck

Well for one thing weird infectious diseases, for another you will look like a faggot.
but have at it i suppose just dont expect us to pay for the aids when you get it

I realy want to quit smoking but can't afford a vape
Where can I find a vape bin so I can get them free

bad idea, the tobacco in a bud is almost poisenous because of all the tar accumulated. You will smell it when you open up the buds. I did that when I was in jail. But that is a different situation.

Ok, I'll do it and report back, I'll sign those threads as "buttpirate" and use the exact same pics a this thread.

Great protip!! Will try it, an orange peel and maybe a mint leaf

Why the fuck would I get diseases? still can't get it, shit's filtered and fire does its thing too. Saliva never touches the tobacco at the butt

look in every ppl trash in neighborhood theres more n more ppl vaping nowaday.. you can find like 1-2 ml of eliquid sometime or some half full bottle of eliquid they dont like

>Get vape liquid from trash

And do fucking what, roll it in rolling papers, fucking beta ass, assuming everyone has a vape.

Go back to Portland.

If you're daring enough you could just grow your own tobacco. I know some countries have weird laws about what Nicotiana species you can grow so maybe you can grow your own plants legally.

This is just retarded

"Friend" of mine used to do that. It looked and smelled disgusting. He also raided my ashtrays and made his Frankenstein cigarettes right in the middle of our living room, resulting in a mess. Don't do it man, it just looks horrible and pathetic.

Fucking kek frankenstein siggarets. Thats so fuckinh retarded.

You JUST thought of that? Hit the ashtrays outside of gast stations and smoke shops you'll find half's all day

Don't do it this is homeless teir of saving money.

Are going to pick up food scraps off people leave behind to save money on food as well?

In America you can have 5 billion acres of tobacco growing.....as long as you don't try to sell it cuz uncle Sam wants his cut. But for personal use Merica don't give a fuck..tobacco built the nation

I used to do this when I was desperate.
In short, it tastes like shit. Tobacco in discarded butts gets stale pretty quickly, moisture gets into it and ruins it.
Also every drag creates tar -along with other stuff- which collects in the remaining tobacco, the smaller the butt, the more concentrated the noxious disgusting shit in it.

If you must do this, better to collect fresh butts from an ash tray in some bar or the like.

I don't smoke anymore, for what it's worth.

This idea disgusts me. The only people I see picking up cigarette ends (or fag ends as I'm in the UK) are tramps and drug addicts.
Admittedly I'm a drug addict but I'd rather politely ask a dozen people for a spare cig than pick up dirty ends off the street. Have some change and offer them a small amount, maybe 40p or a quarter for one. More often than not they'll just give you one, and it'll be fresh and not taste like shit.
Or do as I do, get a fucking vape.

mate of mine used to do it and call it 'frankensteining' his fags. it works, but its horrid due to the build up of tar from the first smoking, even unburnt tobacco collects a lot. harsh smoking, but free yeah.