My neighbor smokes weed. The doorway smells of weed all the time...

My neighbor smokes weed. The doorway smells of weed all the time. How do I get the cops to arrest this piece of shit junkie?

throw a tomahawk. Why not?

easy

stop gettting triggered over nothing

why do you want to get them arrested? are you just an asshole?

Call them on yourself after you murder yourself

Just call the police. Those damn dopers just smoke the dope and listen to billy Joel records on repeat. Get his ass thrown in jail like the junkie he is.

Just kill yourself now OP.

>. Those damn dopers just smoke the dope and listen to billy Joel records on repeat.
Jail them.
this is something that is not at all reasonable.

You might need to examine your definition of junkie. Pothead probably isn't doing anything to affect you negatively besides the smell. In that case, knock on the door, tell them you can smell it out in the hall and the cops were walking around earlier. They'll probably take some more precautions to hide the smoke.

THIS op. dont be a dick

Just call them and tell them he's dealing.

yeah man thats a neat straw man but the OP just complained about his door smelling.

He started this thread just to post this.
>wake me up inside.exe

You pick up that phone to the left of you and call the police you downie cunt, give them a tip that hes a dealer.

Is this a get thread?

smoking is a victimless crime. stop getting so triggered. grow a pair.

whoever made this is underage

They won't arrest him, they'll confiscate his bud and most likely just make him pay a fine. Where do you live.?

Where do you live?

You know you could just talk to him about it like a normal person or are you to autistic for that?

Is this neighbor white?

Really. Pretty spot on with what most pot heads say...

you must hang out with faggots then

Look a pot head getting angry because his sterotype is called out... Kinda like a nigger getting mad because you make welfare, dad, and can't swim jokes.

I wish I got welfare.
I like free money.

Op is a fucking fag.. u rat ass bastard..

nice deflection, and I wish my state would hand welfare out to anybody cus Id be munching out

Legalfag here

Smoking inside your home is not a crime on most states, a misdemeanor at most. I've seen co-ops that try to stop a resident from stopping smoking tobacco w/o any success...

Same goes for weed, your home, your shit...

Kek, you really know people like that? Or did you just want to share your funny maymay? :^)

If he can smell it in his own home he's not getting triggered over nothing. As much as i enjoy a smoke, or used to i've given up, it's not fair that someone who doesn't has to put up with the smell

get over yourself
the authorities are going to laugh at you.

i manage an apartment building. several of my tenants smoke pot, either in their apartments or on their balconies.

one of my tenants (in reality a middle aged snowflake) constantly complained about getting the occassional whiff, demanding that i do something about it.

after explaining that my hands were tied (due to tenancy laws, lack of pot law enforcement, and right to enjoyment of lifestyle) i suggested to her that she call the cops.

they laughed at her, and suggested bylaw enforcement, who also laughed at her.
she was mortified that she was being told to mind her own business.

do yourself a favor. suck it up. avoid the embarrassment of having someone in authority telling you to STFU and quit wasting their time.

where is this?

This....

canada

goddamn. that's lit

exactly
i can do more about loud music than i can about people smoking anything in the privacy of their home, or any appendage thereto.

in fact, i can be charged with harassment for trying.

OP Eat Shit & Die Faggot

I think if you can pretend to not be a douchebag for 2min and just politely ask the guy to open a window or something that will probably solve your problem.

If you want to get the dude arrested I'm sure you can figure that out for yourself, but you'd be a massive choad to do that over just weed.

Oh I don't know..maybe call them? Are you a fucking degenerate?

Get thread
OP is a faggot thread.
Rolling

Pothead here. I would try talking to the person, generally I try my best not to allow my smells to trouble others for the simple reason of common decency, not everyone thinks pot smells like heaven and weed isn't some magical cure for the human condition that needs shoved down people's throats like a religion, if you smoke that's fine, but respect other people's spaces, if people judge? well that's life, no matter what you do someone somewhere will disagree with you.

> Smokes weed
> Junkie
lol

Just get high with them already and loosen up.

I've seen this fucking bait word for word so many times it's not even funny.

now here's a logical, adult solution.
most pot smokers make an attempt to cover up the smell, or minimize it once they realize that it bothers someone.
not all potsmokers are your stereotypical deadheads, as a matter of fact, make that very few.

reasonable discourse is the most positive way to achieve results without getting somebody's shit in a knot. if you find them to be unreasonable, then you'll just have to live with it as it is.

peace ooout