Hey guys, im getting kinda scared, am i going bald....?

Hey guys, im getting kinda scared, am i going bald....?

yeah you've started going bald

GG

How do you know?

Doesn't look like it, but need to see further back.

Trust me, shave all of it down now. Some of it will grow back for a good amount of time. If you wait too long it won't work as well though.

How old are you sucka?
I've got a bit of a thinning crown going on, but maybe/hopefully not that bad.
I'm in my late 20s though, so fuck it I guess???

All virile men are bald. Testosterone causes you to lose your hair. Don't fear it...celebrate it.

Who cares, I'm 22 and this is my hair, I also have a beer belly and bad breath because my crowns keep falling off and I'm too lazy to go to the dentist. Your a fucking guy, you don't need to look good, you don't need to work out, you don't really need to do shit but take care of yourself enough to not be physically offensive and be able to charm women. Now lemme dump who I fucked this week.

Forgot to post pic (my head)

What can i do?

First

Second

Fo ti root, astragalus, shilajit.
Start juicing as many vegetables as possible
Derma roller/ scalp massages/ inversion table
Coconut oil, castor oil, Aragon oil hair masks
Exercise for blood flow/ vasodilation
Eat whole organic fruits and vegetables amap
Don't jerk too much
Change yo life bronie. The body gives you clues if you start to fuck up.. Hair is one of the first things to go.. Trust me

Here's my dome OP... not much better who the fuck knows?
I think the one dude is right, we should just buzz it down and move on.

maybe. could just be thin hair that will stay that way and not get thinner.
IF you are going bald, don't fight it. fuck the pills and the foam shit. too many side effects. sure you might have more hair but what good is it if your dick doesn't work.

23 and in the same boat as you. Feels bad bro, just happy chicks still shag me because I have a thick shaft

i like wearing caps anyway so fook it

Also: saw palmetto, ashwagandha, rhodiola and ginkgo biloba pills. And for fucks sake meditate.. Stress is the NUMBER ONE cause

This man is a faggot op, just read a book or be funny. Don't waste your time prolonging the inevitable. It's Nt even important. Be happy your not a girl.

Yeah I forgot to mention I have a pretty big dick so that keeps me happy as well, but A big dick never helped me get women, Its only helped me keep them.

Caps make it worse. You want blood flow. Eating cheeseburgers and pizza clog the tiny delicate capillaries that supply the follicles with the nutrients they need to thrive. Having thick flowing locs takes understanding, dedication, energy and work. You can be a balding gamer and jerk it twice a day and get fat and pimply until your dick shuts down and bitches run from the smell of you rotting from the inside out...Or you can make a change.. But change is hard. The choice is yours b/roniez

>faggot confirmed

Prolonging the inevitable? Lol autist. Yes we all die.. But it's about quality of life while alive. Why be sick and unhealthy and managing/ accepting exponential decay when you could ..oh I don't know...not be? It's all about who you want to become. You can be funny and intelligent and also have hair. May the force be with you all. I'm out this bitch

-recovered bald guy

You're severely autistic. The primary causes of baldness are genetics and stress.

>recovered bald guy

Idk I never really associated having hair with my quality of life. All having hair ever equated to for me was getting pussy. The time and money you obviously wasted on your hair I spent on books and movies and activities and such. Having hair never affected the amount or quality of pussy I got. in fact the older I get, the better the pussy gets and all the while my hair is falling out. Don't listen to betas like this op.

>lol autist
>may the force be with you
>IM OUT THIS BITCH

Virgin detected

Your clogged/hardened blood vessels are starving your hair follicles. Get on a whole foods plant based diet right away :^)

Yeah op get on a Whole Foods plant based diet RIGHT AWAY :^]

The cure for aging is death, my friend.

> Be happy things are handed to you for free.
huehuehue

Yep, you are going bald. Don't be sad, in 3 or 4 generations there won't be hairy men anymore.
You are the future...
... This is what I keep telling myself...

Get your asses on Propecia dudes. The side effect shit is BS

I'm 30. A few years back I cut off my long hair in hopes that it'd stop falling out, but even with a buzz my hairline continued receding. Even worse, short hair just made the thin areas that much more visible.

About 2 months ago I said fuck it, shaved my head, and bought a skull shaver. Now that the color is coming into my scalp, the look is really growing on me. The morning routine is quick, just a few minutes to make a pass with the shaver.

tl;d shave it all off and never look back

Be happy you were born a gender that doesn't need have to care about the way they look

post your tits

yes

39 year old balding guy here.

I was getting bald but started to use Avodart (Dutasteride) 6 months ago. For me it really works. My hair is back and i couldnt be happier. You can always try it!

Good luck user

Scared? That's weak, man. Half of all men eventually go bald at least to some extent. It's so common that it's weird that people care about it.

Kombucha is not a whole food and it's mostly extracted/refined sugar and not recommended since it's risky for no demonstrable benefits. It's put at least one person in a coma.