Sup Forums I really need help understanding this...

Sup Forums I really need help understanding this. Is the reason that the subreddit /r The_Donald is such a fucking delusional shitfest that there is a large overlap between that sub and this board?

I mean it's full of angry low IQ idiots who primarily communicate in memes and are angry at the rest of the world because they can't get laid. Just like Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2008/11/10/business/media/10carr.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol hillery lost bigly

inb4 shitstorm

liberalism is a fucking mental disease, eating away at the brains of it`s host.

They believe they brought him to power through Meme Magic. What more do you need to know? It's the most power they will ever feel in their lives so I say let them circlejerk themselves into oblivion.

Hmm interesting! I'd like to know more about your theory.

it actually has been medically proven.

Hahaha meme magic

Funny and true

Good job OP now all the special Sup Forums snowflakes will be so busy getting triggered at your post they will leave the rest of Sup Forums to their rightful owners.

Maybe you should study this further... back at reddit.

Nice projecting fampai. The only one mad about which meme magic malaysian pictograph forums he chooses to browse is you.

Actually it's mostly Russian operatives. They communicate through memes because their english isn't sufficient.

I am curious to see this research!

You hit the nail on the head. It is a bunch of power hungry edge lords who think they gave a meme leadership who in return will notice them and make the white male beta "great again". Sadly for them not true kek. Trump doesn't care about politics juat like he doesn't care about all the virgin rednecks waving confederate flags who get offended by a black Netflix show. "The_Donald" also worship Milo Yannopoulos who is a FLAMBOYANT homosexual who also believes being a gay Catholic is perfectly because God loves him... it's all a big joke TBH they just don't realize Trump isn't changing anything. But glad I get to keep my AK and AR15 I got for a cheap price since Republifags got house again, now I can defend myself against all these white male "mentally insane" people who kill more Americans then American made terror organisations.. KEK

They're just memeimg, none of them are serious

The fact that you fell for this means you are the one with a low IQ

Exactly what a Trumpfag would say.

Name one other political figure that won due to true meme magic?

Lol its not my fault you don't know what sarcasm is

Maybe you should stay on reddit with the rest of the liberal scumbag normies waaahhh

Bane

Don't go on Reddit, sorry.

Well... You're not wrong.

nytimes.com/2008/11/10/business/media/10carr.html

im sure youre underage and can't remember ~8 years ago though.

Wait wait... so is Reddit full of liberal scumbag normies, or Alpha Trump meme magicians?

I like trains. :)

leddit is full of every type of person

just like your mom

My mom is dead. She's only full of worms.

>a bunch of people are mad that they can't get laid
>hundreds of men are mad they can't get laid
>thousands of men cannot get laid
>2017, hundreds of thousands of men cannot get laid

people don't see this as a problem, much how they don't see mass poverty as a problem, because it isn't affecting them, so it isn't a real issue, right?

fucking morons. all euphoric until something bad happens to you.
why would i want to help anyone when everyone acts like that.

Rigor mortis just makes it tighter.

Why I'm a socioanarchist. Let the world burn, I'm only out for myself