Mfw it's 3+ months after the election now and liberal crybabies are still whining about the popular vote

>mfw it's 3+ months after the election now and liberal crybabies are still whining about the popular vote

Daily Reminder: You lost. Liberalism is dead.

The ones that whine are leftists

Agreed. They bitch and moan then toss some trash cans in the middle of the street and call it a revolution. It's great fun to watch on tv. Lots of laughs had at these idiots' expense at the bar.

>mfw no one takes your bait

>no one took your bait
>only me

It wasn't bait. It was a friendly reminder in case anyone forgot.

Now all we need is Marine Le Pen and Geert to join the revolution and we can REALLY see a total meltdown of epic proportions.

>liberal babbys still whineing after election
>posts this thread everyday whineing about whiners
wew lad

kek would love to see that muzzie apologist's response

My president is a fucking bad ass

agreed

Yeah... I don't recall this much uproar after Algore won the popular vote and Dubyas brother handed him Florida. Ask yourself who is a bigger fuckup Trump or George W?

That was before an entire generation of pussies were raised under obama's watch to think his batshit insane ideas were "the norm" and everybody gets coddled and nobody's a loser. You raise a kid for more than half it's life being fed some retarded bullshit like liberalism where trannies are normal and the public has some responsibility to placate fucking degenerates and you get the college kids you see today wearing che t-shirts, waving USSR flags and kicking and burning every trash can in sight.

It's not hard to understand the difference between then and now.

You lie worse than your dear leader.

You're missing one thing though. Back in the 60s there were more college students than today who were waving the north Vietnamese flag and rioting in Chicago. The whiny liberal pussy movement is in its last throngs of existence today when compared to what it used to be.

You're not wrong, your scope is just too limited and it's skewing your perception.

>Liberalism is dead.
Depends what you mean by liberalism. It was originally a philosophy of maximum liberty and minimal state interference. Nowadays it's been redefined (mostly by ignorant Murcans) as a synonym of social democracy, or centre-left interventionist government.

So actually, I have high hopes for liberalism. It's supranational authoritarianism that's dying, and a good thing too.

mfw you still care to make note of this like a retard that finally won their first race.

Also mfw the GOP winning doesn't mean liberalism is dead, since the government works healthiest with a system of checks and balances including the costructive bipartisanship of liberals and conservatives. Seriously, it's shit posts like this that defeat the purpose of the very thing you're actually fighting for versus the thing you think you're fighting for. Great, the GOP has the white house, now do your fucking job instead of gloating like a bunch of three year olds that finally got more than a participation reward.

when i see leftists whining and throwing a fit on tv

Make America Great Again!

Nah

Yawwwwwwnnnn captain socrates

did she ever respond?

>mfw liberals trying to use the "participation medal" meme now just like the "safe space" meme and the "triggered" meme

>mfw liberals telling conservatives to do their jobs when it's the democrats who've been refusing to even show up at work for almost 2 weeks now and actually do their job by voting on cabinet appointees

>mfw not just the White House, Senate and House too fuck-o. Get it right, crybaby.

>Daily Reminder: You lost. Liberalism is dead
I dont really need a reminder for this. those leftists do a good enough job of that all by themselves.