Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NRFTSh56gEE...
youtu.be/bXYYlXqHhTk
s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=35016712324641366859
youtu.be/Ra26qAXkrxI
soundcloud.com/user-527099744/nerd-out-fire-to-the-sky-ghoust-remix
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

8.5/10

Really deep and progressive, solid. But I feel like this wouldn't be used to its fullest extent with normal artists. Find some fucko that can make it work

well damn man..
for a FIRST beat in FL STudio (i dont believe its your first ) this is pretty OK

Thanks dude

It's the first time I finished something I started, all the other stuff is just playing around with FL Keys

this is actually great. only advice is maybe use some original type of kicks or high hat you hear at the beginning. Make the noise yourself or something other than traditional 808 stuffs. But yeah shits good.

can you save it in MP3, upload and send link ?

Rate my first Fruity Loop Mash Up...
youtu.be/NRFTSh56gEE...
Let me know what ya think...

melodic line is retarded

You can download it over Vocaroo

The "melody" is fucking stupid, and it sounds exactly like what it is: someone's first FL "beat", that makes no sense whatsoever, and is made just using the presets in the program. At least add a fucking bass line to it, so it doesnt sound like a stuttering schizo.

For a first try its pretty ok tho.

Not good OP, not good

youtu.be/bXYYlXqHhTk

This is my first OC song using fruity loops...voice mixing is off but i was a newfag to recording music....still kinda am

do u even EQ?

the fuck ?! I want QUALITY for fucks sake

LOL

Fruity Loops is hard for newbs....better off on garage band...

nice beat i download it

>Steal
>Some
>SynthSoftware
>Son

s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=35016712324641366859

youtu.be/Ra26qAXkrxI

Mcdonalds Heathens in the Hood @ Midnight...This was done on Fruity Loops too...

awful.

Made this song recently, what do you guys think? its a remix of nerd outs song for ark
soundcloud.com/user-527099744/nerd-out-fire-to-the-sky-ghoust-remix

garbage

disgusting