You're offered $20,000 to fuck my wife, balls deep for 15 minutes. Do you get laid & paid fam?

You're offered $20,000 to fuck my wife, balls deep for 15 minutes. Do you get laid & paid fam?

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah...
>tip my fedora
>turn 360°
>walk away

I like the saggies, sure.

what's the catch?

otherwise yes. yes i would.

As long as I can wear a rubber.

Depends on the crap shoot.

Could be clean or go all the way to aids

oh, im gonna get laid, gettin` paid is going to be questionable as to how long before hand i was beatin` off

Id rather not take a chance to have aids rather than have aids and 20 000$ in my pockets. Otherwise, if I'm assured she doesn't have aids, I gladly tkae the 20K

Yes, because you failed to specify that i can't use a condom and i can't see any signs of warts or herpies and she's shaved so 0 chance of crabs,

Where do i line up?

Sure, let me grab a Trojan: Bare Skin.

I'm up for it.

You pay $500 to have 4 hrs with mine? Anything goes. Sup Forums user discount.

Show more so I can tell.

show mouth,

But $500 for 4 hours, most likely.

Fuck, I've been looking for years for a woman that would agree to my fetish, the only ones were $10 shit tier hobo's I wouldn't touch with someone elses dick.

I want to have a woman (agree beforehand) to get super shit face or drugged and I have my way with her, no harm or anything, just a weird fantasy.

Mouth.

doubt that's her, but sure.

>You're offered $20,000 to fuck my wife, balls deep for 15 minutes. Do you get laid & paid fam?

What? Is there a downside to this?

See if the offer was free, I'd be there in a millisecond. But since you're offering to pay me to fuck her, I'm wondering what the fuck is wrong. Are there, like, spiders living in her cunt? An alien beast that will bite of my cock when I stick it in? A documentary film crew with live voice-over about the "mating of the wild wildebeest"?

Of fucking course Op

his wife has AIDS, hep c, and genital warts, her vag is filled with 5 loads of nigger semen, and you can't use a condom.

The mating season is in full swing!

this, exactly this

Why would you doubt? See tiny freckle by her left mouth corner.

This doesn't look like the woman in the first mouth pic though.

We'll you powers of discernment are terrible because it is.

>you

So is your power of grammar

I'd get laid, but you wouldn't pay me because I'd blow in about 5 minutes.

Yes.

Is this a serious question?

Of motherfucking course I would!

Please. It's called a typo. I'm sure you've never made one.

And... you didn't catch we'll instead of well. Lol. Auto correct is a bitch, but people don't post here for spelling lessons, twat.

Only if she agrees to peg me.

she would

bit.
ly/2ip7fzF

>tfw balls deep isn't deep at all

where are you guys?

and where are you?

I'm in Colorado.

wonder how many people actually go to that link

yes

Yeah, sure. I mean I'll wear a condom, but otherwise why not.

virus link

Does she like Black guys?

CLEAN YO COUCH NIGGA

DAMN

SHITS NASTY

no, she's actually pretty against having a black dude fuck her, which would be awesome.

I need to see those hanging or at least from a perspective of her sitting up/standing.

hella