You have 30 seconds to explain why you aren't already in the Navy. Protip, you cant, scum bags

You have 30 seconds to explain why you aren't already in the Navy. Protip, you cant, scum bags.

>Sail the seven seas
>Get laid in every port
>Get paid for being a badass
>So much fucking money underway
>Learn valuable, lifelong skills
>Learn to work with lesbians from New York to refugees from Ghana
>Free college
>Working hours build character
>Better than being an unemployed Beta Boy

Can't prove me wrong, just try to. I dare you.

I hate spinach

>why you aren't already in the Navy
Because I'm not a homosexual, which is the first requirement to get into the Navy.

>>Get laid in every port
with men?

waiting on my prior service ECM waiver to be approved.... taking forever any tips?

How dare you speak to me that way? Shut your gnarly toothed cum hole before I punch you in the throat.

Straight and I like to make more than 800 a month.

new pasta?

Because I was intelligent enough to get into the Air Force.
And if I remember it correctly, it's 100 men at shore, 50 couples at sea.

Why would I join the Navy when I don't like sucking cock

Join the coast guard get all that go home every night after busting drug runners

Well where else are you gonna learn to like it

I was in the Marine Corps when I was younger. I have never insulted the Navy, but I definitely got a lot of pussy because of the Corps, so I feel like I made the right choice.

I make $2,600 a month in base pay, plus $350 in sea pay, plus $1,800 in OHA, plus $200 in COLA. Plus a pay load of free medical and shitload else of government goodies. I think I make $100,000 for all it's worth.

I make more than you could ever dream of, you limp dick soft sucking cum lip whore.

>Navy
>The gayest option there is

I respect Guardsmen, you pass.
This Marine passes. Your branch is pretty much just the land Navy. Like mini SEALs who die a lot more often.

>not the one with jets
>not the one with tanks
>sitting on a boat like an asshole
Dog of the military, getting it up the butt, sea sickness, etc

These niggers get it

you forgot that you can git killed

this.

I ain't homo

Because my country is landlocked and we don't have a navy. :-( Total losers, I know.

Because I am Canadian and I like being at home working for the government and not having a wife who fucks niggers like yours does while youre deployed

in the navy...
you can sail the seven seas!
in the navy...
you can get down on your knees!
in the navy...
study male anatomy!

haha. the navy is ghey. aside from the SEALs, they're mostly gaylords in support roles or hamplanet womenfolk who are there solely to mitigate the rampant faggotry that branch has become known for.

You failed to give me a valid reason you audible autist.

>no jets
Aircraft Carriers
>no tanks
Huge ass fucking tanks that float on water

While you are still a despicable little moron, I applaud you in breaking through your disability of mental retardation to figure out how to shit post on the internet.

I'm black. We aren't really known for our good swimming capabilities. Also my ancestors didn't go to sea voluntarily for 100 000 years so why should I?!

>scoped uzi
funniest shit i've seen on Sup Forums in a while.

>be from the navy

>post on Sup Forums

>get butthurt because I don't know how to control my emotions

/thread, you are a faggot. hope you die in combat.

OP sure does love seamen....

He's getting butthurt in more ways than one

Of course I do, I respect all of my subordinates and I expect the same in return.

If I die in combat then at least my grandchildren will look back on my legacy and feel pride in their Grandfather.

Yours will most likely be wearing helmets and strapped into wheelchairs from all the genetic disorders you'll pass down from your malformed penis.

>If I die in combat then at least my grandchildren
you should be more afraid of surviving and being a cripple mess

When traversing the Straits of Gibraltar, every black guy aboard was standing on the starboard side of the boat, staring longingly at the shores of Morocco. If only niggers could swim they would have gone to the Motherland.
Funniest shit I've ever seen.

hahahahah

holy shit this autism

KYS you butthurt nigger

to die for someone's economic interest, no thank you.

I'm 17

I don't need to sell myself to the Military, I already make more than you do.

I don't fuck dudes.

>mfw

Not an excuse, I joined 4.5 years ago at the age of 17. Get off your ass and make something of yourself.

OP you left out being fucked in the ass by different men while out in the seas and you becoming an extremely big faggot from that. Or you intentionally left it out so you can recruit more innocent men for you to fuck you raging faggot kill yourself gay boy.

I already have an engineering degree and I like being able to a my wife more than once a year

USAF has (slightly) better benefits and jobs that transfer easier into applicable degrees and civilian jobs after I leave.

Also my dad (separated PO1) and my wife's dad (retired MCPO) both pretty much threatened my life if I even considered joining any of the department of navy branches and put my wife and kid through what they put theirs through. So to that end, USAF was pretty much the only choice. (Army recruiter outright told me I was too smart and asked too many questions to be a soldier back when I talked to each branch's recruiter (

You have a glorified view of the military but thats what they want you to believe. Good job on getting brainwashed OP

Moroccans are Arabs. Stupid niggers don't know that everything above Saharan Desert are Arabs and belong to Arab league with other Middle-Eastern Arab countries.

Because I got out of the Navy 3 years ago

>Learn to work with lesbians from New York to refugees from Ghana

no thanks

What was your rating, shipmate? ET2 here.

HM3(FMF)

Being in any army makes you the most basic example of everything wrong in the world. You become a brainwashed pawn who thinks honor and patriotism are righteous values. And gain the illusion of doing it for your people. Newsflash. You actually become the pawn of a bigger plan that only contemplated your involvement as dispensable meat defending interests that are not your own. If men was worth saving. If mankind was worth fighting for. There would be no armies.

>thread about the navy
>references the army

Hold on let me get my time travel machine so I can go back to when all of the armed forces were called the army.

>army
We're talking about the Navy here. So quit talking pal. We don't wanna hear your drawn out moans of cuckery.

AT2 here. Not the user you are asking. Got out back in '97. I'm the user that posted dumb niggers and Morocco.

>tfw my grandfather who is not Arab grew up in Morocco
You have a limited understanding, friendo.

Kek.
This guy... I appreciate you, user.

>queues up inthenavy.8bit

Because I'm not homosexual

all that homosex has to go somewhere.

I don't plan to join any military organization that would put me in harms way.

Not that I'm afraid of dying, just i surviving some shit that would fuck me up for the rest of my life. That is worst than getting killed, specially not for trump.

you know it!
and the best place for it is a large shaft full of seamen

Well then he wasn't probably ethnically Moroccan. That doesn't mean that he didn't grow up in Morocco or wasn't from Morocco.

I was enlisted at one point. Then I realized the reasons behind war. To blindly serve is the lowest of lows. There's no honor in it. Those who do respect it are just as delusional.

so what was the reason for iraq? secret ancient alien techology?

Correct. His family is Turkish, and moved there to avoid WW II.
Still, hell of a lot of Frenchies there for an Arab country.
You think frog is Haram?

Yeah, man. Aliens left all of the oil on Earth. It's a challenge to see if we'll ascend the need before we run out, or turn into Mad Max.

crippling knee injury rules me out of any armed forces, although i was in basic training for the RAF when it happened

The installment of military bases, giving the us more of a foot hold and to allow greater defense of Israel. Resources, opium and oil, and to enact the patriot act.

I always wonder the architects behind the iraq war think of the legacy they left behind. I mean bush must had thought about it at some point after he was done pretending to be a cowboy.

I'm not poor so I don't need to join the navy or any army bullshit

I figure the majority are literally psychopathic and view human life as a necessary loss for their agenda

too old and too fat, and when I was younger I was on ritalin so the told me to fuck off

>2017
>being a wageslave
ISHYGDDT

i get seasick.

Did the navy also impart those math skills? Where the hell did those number jump to 100,000?

Your a sellout, blindly taking orders like the submissive bitch you are. No better than a cheap whore, your in it for the money. Your not superior to anyone faggot.

yeah faggot, not all of us are NEETs in mommy's basement

actually im in my daddy's basement filthy wageslave scum

>no argument
>ad hominem
concession accepted, normie

you better shut up

>Free college.
HAHAHAHAHAHA... Have you seen the VA? Fight them for 15 years and then you might get college.

New pasta.