Hello. My name is John...

Hello. My name is John. I get all my political views from comedians like John Oliver and late night TV like The Daily Show.

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

hi my name is randy i get my political views from memesters on Sup Forums

Hey faggots. Its the real JOHN - well for real my name is Joey, it seems like youre even too retarded to see the difference.

It seems like you keep reposting my image the whole time, you're even editing my text and photo. Do you think I care? Youre just miserable - it's just like I said. By doing this you try to hide your own problems. Fuckin HUGE problems

Well, my life keeps getting better and better. I just dropped my bitch: shes just a whore who slept with my best friend (well, I still wouldnt kick her out of bed for eating crackers). Also I keep BIG PIMPIN, just got a new fuckin spendy car (a porsche) and changed my style - calling it BLUE STEEL. And you? I guess the best thing you did in the last month was masturbatin to some drawn animal sex or sick shit like that; well Ill meet two girls tonight and plan to get off with both of them.

So, do the world a favor and kill yourself before youll rape a person for real. You make me sick.

Pic related: its me and my car

is that DJ pauly d?

Nah, some Guido that actually died a while ago.

Hello. My name is John. I get all my political views from comedians like Alex Jones and late night message boards like Sup Forums.

holy shit is this actually him

yes

I fucking hate all these guys with their beards

Real military guys shave our faces that's because in WW1 the Spartans said "Don't have a beard cause they'll grab it" - Alexander the great

Make america great gin

>had a beard since I was 18
>now it's apparently a sign that somebody is a liberal faggot like girls with short dyed hair

fuck.

I suppose my only choice now is to grow it long enough to move on to "biker/schizophrenic homeless guy" tier

who cares what people think senpai

demonstrating some real insecurity there

exercise, that'll set you apart

special forces are allowed and incoraged to grow beards.

Fucking chairforce.

Why were the special forces allowed to grow beards recently? Was it because cutting your beard is haram and considered feminine in muslim countries and it helped them gain the respect of the locals?

Hello! My name is Chad. I get my opinions from the intellectual exchange of views in Sup Forums

Hello my name is kevin and I get all my political views from reddit xD

Hey german think it's time to prep the bull don't you

Nice soft smooth face though

>intellectual
>Sup Forums

Pick one and only one

Feel the Bern XP

I hate Hillary, but I'm considering voting for her just to piss off the people from Sup Forums who keep shitposting here.

all these butthurt Johns ITT

>voting a corrupt criminal into office just to spite a bunch of losers on an anime image board

wow you sure showed them lol

No one can get close enough to grab them.

camo

Cant wait for all the endless shitposting on Sup Forums when she wins.

>average american voter

>incoraged
This is why you're cannon fodder, instead of playing video games with the rest of the "chairforce" guys.

reminds me of the Icey Hot Stuntas

>Hello. My name is John. I don't enjoy shitposting on a Somalian basket weaving forum at 2:30 in the morning. I'm usually out a parties.

John sounds cool

blending into local populations.

I missed this pasta

Man, this is some ancient pasta.