Be me now

>Be me now.
>was gonna go on a school trip to the holocaust museum in Dallas.
>last week make joke about smelling gas in museum to friend.
>friend snitches
>cant go anymore
>gets in school suspension for 2 weeks
>mfw i found out i cant go anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M8FZTNc_3SA&t=1837s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My history teacher isnt gonna look at me the same anymore.

kill him

This is now a doubles thread. Checkem.

>muh freedums

Nice dubs.
But we wasted 30 dollars on this museum.

Serves you right you fuck

I never knew Dallas had a holocaust. How many jews died there?

Jew detected.

op confirmed for 12 and what is this

Im actually 18 m8 and im a senior.

You should go to the Perot museum and take pictures with the dinosaurs.Show your class the pictures and tell them you learned actual history while they were jacking off at the hall o cost store.

this is just a get thread

That's what I would probably say if I were 12.

Nice dubs

I got kicked out of the holocaust museum in dallas.. It was awesome.. I went to the pillars and said "they used real jew ash to make these pillars." then kept saying "id hit that" at the anne Frank exhibit.. The kicker was when I walked to the front desk and said "do you guys sell any of those cute pajamas? And where are the real Jews with the numbers?" they called security on me. I didn't ask for a refund tho cause I knew that wasn't happening..

>refund
Of course not. Youre in a jew museum

sure. you're ""18"

This.
Do this op.
Also fuck your jew "friend"

Yeah.. I also kept calling it the jewseum.. Best money I ever spent.

That can only make you hate jews more. What were they thinking?

Seriously.. These pajamas tho..

How old are you?

Edgy senior lolol. What a scrub.

kek

That same friend would have thrown you under the bus if you were a Jew hiding out under a floorboard back in the day. Honestly him being a snitch will come back to him one day.

maybe just stick to being edgy online
in real life that will get your weak ass kicked

oooo look it's a tumblr tough guy. are you that retard MMA fighter that we got to beat his own ass by trolling that dog he calls a wife?

please tell me you are (even if you aren't, it's okay, lie to me.)

but it's a funny joke..how do they justify in school suspension for that? At least you don't have to go to that fucking place. The kikes already admitted the soap&lampshades story was all made up (obviously). Ever wonder how much of the (((official story))) is all bullshit?
>gas chambers
>ovens capable of burning millions of bodies somehow including teeth and don't produced hundreds of thousands of tonnage of ashes.
>those ovens are also capable of using very little fuel because they would have required A LOT of coal or wood. Yes, they claims millions of jews were burned without a trace in wood burning stoves. One at a time. (this would have taken decades to accomplish)
>they claim carts took them to gas chambers a la minecraft and ejected them out like a fucking cartoon

It's mostly all lies.

youtube.com/watch?v=M8FZTNc_3SA&t=1837s

Also, show your classmates this.

>this guy

oooh wow. No it won't.
Edgy people in real life carry guns. They will shoot your faggot ass dead. Most liberals are limp wristed pussies that an average guy could spit right in their face and they would just screech and bitch about it. Fuck off back to tumblr.

>2017
>still believing the Holocaust
you're better off not going