What's the last country you'd want to live in?

What's the last country you'd want to live in?

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phénomène_Tanguy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one wants to live in Mos Eisley.

California

There's an island somewhere off the coast of South America or something where there are tons of incredibly deadly snakes all over the place. To the point where they have to make sure no snakes ever get onto a boat or plane because if these nasty little fuckers ever escape their island they will probably wreck whatever other ecosystem they come in contact with.

Not sure which country that island actually belongs to, but whichever one it is, has my vote.

Brazil coast

This

Rural Cali is fine, Lots of cool old dudes who are super conservative, Hate the snowflakes and just like the sun and love hanging out with young people like us and telling stories, California is cancer but it's got potential go be the greatest place on earth. Too bad Jews and shitskins are taking over and turning the retarded kids into zombies. BTW, The reason Cali is so bad is Ronald Reagan. Fuck every post WW2 president besides JFK and Trump.

Actually, I like Ike

South America, Africa, western and eastern Europe, Russia, middle eastern countries, eastern Australia

West Africa is absolutely horrific. It doesn't get a whole lot of coverage in the media because no one seems to care but JESUS. It's the worst.

North Pole.

Santa's Pocket Pole poked my no-no special spot at the mall. Fuck him.

Vatican,

half the population would want to have sex with me, but I wouldn't.

>Lots of cool old dudes who are super conservative
>Hate the snowflakes and just like the sun and love hanging out with young people like us and telling stories

sounds like you`re getting assfucked quite nice

Antartica

>except jfk
Faggot

Hello Tanguy ! fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phénomène_Tanguy

india.
whole place littered to hell, everything overcrowded, butchered english grammar, business people trying to impress you because they can afford a punto 1.3, people shitting on the streets. just absolute shit-tier.

These aren't countries.

any shitskin country. they're all the same so its impossible to decide which i'd least want to go to.

I get constant calls from those indian call centers trying to scam people. I always feel sorry for the poor guy on the other end and wish him luck with his scamming. No one should live in those conditions.

United States, obviously.

Sweden, Russia, Mexico, All Balkan countries, Turkey, France, All of the middle east, All of the far est Asia, India, Poland, Baltic countries, Germany, UK, Spain, Portugal, Romania, Ukraine, All of Oceania, Indonesia, Actually no Asian countries, Africa. South America, USA, Austria.
> I would love to live in either Italy or Australia.

Tell me... where do YOU live?

underageage b& detected

worst kind too..thinks hes hot shit

Ethiopia

looks pretty