Why do the mods keep deleting Stranger Things threads?

Why do the mods keep deleting Stranger Things threads?

they do it 43

I ALWAYS TYPE MY ENORMOUS ESSAYS IN DEFENSE OF STEVE JUST FOR THE THREAD TO BE DELETED

They were distracting from the pepe and bane shitposting; can't have that now can we.

steve is love, steve is life

>defending chad

You deserve it.

>in defense of steve

But he did nothing wrong.

>creepy weirdo kid takes photos of your girlfriend taking her clothes off
>same creepy weirdo spends the night with your girlfriend in the same bed

I'm really surprised chad didn't fuck up Matt when he saw him next.

El is cute, CUTE!

>inb4 LGBTBBQ+ faggot shits up the thread

Yep
Nop

I wish the chad and stacey were cut off from the show and the weirdo amerivan beauty dude went on investigations with the kids

Why is Steve not on the cover when he's pretty much the hero?

>>>creepy weirdo kid takes photos of your girlfriend taking her clothes off

This was the weirdest part of the show for me. Usually the autistic kid is just misunderstood but if he genuinely went around taking voyeuristic photos then all the hate towards him is justified.

Was he even meant to be the "bad guy" by the end? He had a redemption in the final episode

one had an OP full of spoilers and the other one was just pandering to waifu fags about nancy
I get it how do you not get it

Why did they chose an actress that looks exactly like Riley Reid

>Stranger Things is an anagram for Trans Niggers

i wonder if that little bird-faced freak knows it's all downhill from here

> A french looking fag
> A toothless mexican
> A reject from the jacksons 5
Very strange indeed

Funny.

But seriously.

It is actually an anagram for TRANS GEN RIGHTS.

>the trannyposter was right

Why do you make posts that prove you have face blindness

Are you fucking kidding
Looks just like her

big brother general, endless capeshit, cunnyposting, GoT generals outside seasons, catch a predator image thread, currently 5 pepe threads on Sup Forums, twitter screencaps and "what did s/he mean by this?"

ETC ETC ETC ETC

but threads about a brand new tv-series? DELETE THAT SHIT!

mods and janitors on Sup Forums, please hear me out: kill yourself. I'm not joking. when you get a moment of clarity and you realize what a useless piece of shit you are, grab the gun and pull the trigger.

What baffles me most is that they went for all the trouble of making a pretty good looking series but they couldn't afford fake goo for the portal

>implying dustin wasn't the best kid

>El dies
>Nobody cares

this pissed me off

So was he gay?

I need these threads so I can continue El posting.

>that story
>that mystery
>those characters
>that atmosphere
>that everything
Holy shit this is probably the best shit I've seen in years.

This scene is actually kino.

the mirror is how she sees herself, struggling with her own image. she doesn't know if she passes or not.

mike comforts her, because no matter her gender, he loves her.

They should have given more cutesy El scenes
95% of the time she looked like she wanted to take a shit

what mystery?

She's a girl you dickhead. Stop this "El's a tranny" meme, sometimes you people make me sick.

F A C T

Stranger Things is the best show to have ever been produced by Netflix.

We need more shows like it. I hope to god people will rip this off if only for the off-chance that one of the rip-offs will be as good.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK YOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU

SPOILERS EXIST FOR A FUCKING REASON

ive watched and re-watched this clip a lot. if you were mike, would you feel encouraged or discouraged after that kiss? i mean at first el looks suprised, confused, then kind of a awkward forced smile . did she want it or even enjoy it? or does she basically just not understand what just happened.

Okay are you SURE that's not Jean Ralphio from Parks and Rec

she literally went in for the kiss you faggot
probably just bad acting though

Dw my friend she's not dead, only missing. The finale will explain what I mean senpai

>bear trap
>causes wound on monster
>shot 5000 times
>not even hurt or any blood

manlets delight

You're like life in Jurassic Park...It just finds a way.

> he didn't watch the whole thing in one go
It is just 8 hours

The point i always defend is that he didn't change character or had a change of heart.
I thought the point was to showcase that one can be popular without being bad. Yes he is hungry for sex, yes he is popular, yes he parties, yes he drinks illegally but he isn't a bad guy.
I copied and pasted something which i typed in another thread just wait

Was it rape?

Can you stop trying to minimize the message of this series and erase the issues of trans* and intersex peoples?

Like seriously, there's a fucking million other shows out there, why does every single one have to fit to your perfect false world view that everything is binary?

Im possibly wrong but i think the writers wanted to go against the cliche of
>"Being an outsider equals being better"
In the flashback of Jonathan and his brother rocking out to some music he tells him the whole "Dont like stuff just because people tell you too" but then does it himself not only by pushing him his music (Which Will does like by himself) but straight up tells him not to listen to his dad when it was obvious that Will thought he wasnt that bad.
Later in the discussion with Nancy he goes for the "I saw you trying to be something which you are not" but then he himself admits that in that moment it actually looked like she was just having fun and she was, the jocks were not even being mean with Nancy's friend, she just felt left out because she was the third wheel.Jonathan then goes on a rant about boring people pretending to be happy in their suburban house with their happy jobs pretending to be happy but actually not enjoying life when it is obvious that Nancys house is more stable than Johnathan's
It all comes bite him in the ass in the end when his mom and Hopper the cop put some sense into him and how he is not special just for being an outsider
>You always think you are alone but we all care about you bla bla

maybe because the show isn't about transgenderism or identity politics you ninny.

underrated

He is so fucking gay looking, I bet this was his first kiss.
not that I had mine tho

Shes not dead dumbass
Also it was like a month later. Do you expect Mike to still be crying about her? He got his best friend back. He kept her bed together which means he still thinks and cares about her anyways

Damn, that's a nice looking chicken.

It demonstrably is. it should be obvious by the clear gender ambiguity of the main character, El.

About halfway through. I started a wagecuck job awhile ago and marthoning is not much of an option anymore outside of weekends.
THANK YOU

When kids or elderly people are the main character(s) I grow way more attached to them.

I cringed a bit, i accidentaly saw what i thought was a spoiler here on Sup Forums before starting the show and i thought it would be revealed El was a boy

The actress literally have a vagina since SHE IS A FUCKING GIRL

But he does change to some degree
It wasn't big
but he used to hang around giant assholes
but he changes and admits their assholes and ditches them and goes to apologize to those he wronged

First off, this scene was practically 100% El going in for the kiss, so she's had it on her mind before.

I think she was mainly just surprised that he just went for it all of a sudden, she did brace for impact though and got into a somewhat kissing position. So she wasn't totally unprepared. I guess she was most likely surprised it was her first kiss, and then yeah the embarrassed smile. I'm pretty sure she enjoyed it because a scene later Mike and her are holding hands as they are running away from Dr. Brenner and company.

Wow it's almost like she's an ACTRESS.

And way to not understand anything about gender. Your sexual organs do not define your gender.

What do you mean she's not dead? I thought the cop was just putting the waffles there as his sort of memorial? Are you implying that 11 is just sitting around in the upsidedown eating inter dimensional waffles?

well, hes taking advantage of a girl who is one step shy of retarded. so basically yes.

Which is the reason Steve's friends are the worst written characters in the show in my opinion. They are like caricatures while everyone else seems real
It downplays the power of the message which i told you: "Popular doesnt equal bad" which imo was intentional

IT LITERALLY DOES FUCK OFF YOU GAY NIGGER
GO GET AIDS

Or a practical monster. Is it really that hard or expensive to make some prosthetic shit and shoot around it to make it look scary, rather than "big fake computer guy".

Mike was hot and a pretty cool guy. Pure husbundo material

Also Dustin was the best kid by far. I thought he was the worst on the first episode but he ended up being a cool and level headed dude

>haven't finished it yet
>seen enough I want to discuss
FUCK

I'm leaving, this shit is too good to be spoiled.

It's one of those prison type hatch doors. When he lets go of the handle the food falls through. She's living in a box under the hatch.

Learn to recognize b8 my dude, the other person is obviously trying to bust your balls and you're letting them
it annoys me even more that they had "The Thing" in the movie and have the teacher go like "heheh dude check out them practical effects"

Is this show worth watching for someone who doesn't like spooky stuff/jump scares

Didn't get a good answer last thread

>She's living in a box under the hatch.
Nice headcannon
I suppose she's half mole girl besides being a little girl version of doc X

POST CUTE NANCYS NOW

Mods are fucking fags.

>Are you implying that 11 is just sitting around in the upsidedown eating inter dimensional waffles?
Something like that we obviously don't know exactly whats going on but shes stuck in the upside down

BUMP

Dustin was based
>presented at first as the chubby speech impediment having fuckwad
>by the end he was the funniest and most logical out of the bunch
how he just hangs up on mr clark after getting the instructions for a deprivation tank is so funny

I bought a synth just because of this show so i can make some dank neo 80's music.

]No jumpscares. It's vaguely spooky but it's not really out to scare you although if you're a giant pussy then it's probably no good for you. Imagine if Spielberg directed a Stephen King novel (But like more like Stand by Me and less like Pet Cemetary)

>all these people thinking El is alive

Just stop it. She was literally on the brink of death minutes before from killing all those people and then she had to fight off the monster with her powers. She's fucking dead.

I don't remember too many jump scares, but there is some spooky. The first time you see the silhouette of the monster as Will is riding his bike on the road kinda got me pretty good. Other than that I never jumped afterwards.

Haven't watched the series yet. Did the finale leave it open for another season?

I mean I *get* why they would use that CGI crap but the fucking goo? Really? Poltergeist and Gremlins had realistic looking goo 30 years ago

Some other guy said the synth while great in some parts it lacked some sort of John Williams-esque music
Now im sad

>nancy
>cute

Imagine being Steve in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Nancy Wheeler, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your skeleton body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another thicc redhead in the dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Steve and not only sit on that bed while Nancy Wheeler flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her rib cage and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, NANCY WHEELER LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of redheads and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in America. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with bulimia in previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Steve. You're not going to lose your future acting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Yeah but in a kind of gay cheap way. Weakest part of the whole series so far.

How do you explain the Eggos, faggot?

THEN WHY DID HOP PUT THE EGGOS IN THAT BOX
hes clearly working with the "department of energy" people I'd bet they found some way of communicating with her and in the next season will is going to be the key to all of it
>No will, you ARE the portal

I love this pasta but just look at your pic man

> killing your protagonist
Supernatural killed their protagonists several times and they are alive.

If she was really dead they wouldn't have showed Hopper putting the eggos in the dropbox and they wouldn't have shown that Mike rebuilt her blanket fort in his basement with the radio propped up.

If there is a second season, it's almost guaranteed she's going to try to communicate with Mike through that radio.

a little bit, isn't really a cliffhanger ending but there's a few questions remaining they could add on to.

Fuck I'm not even gonna bother anymore, I'm only replying to check those dubs

how do you explain leaving flowers at a grave?

very interesting poits

so what did you make of will at the end? will he become the new demogorgon>

Mike was the protagonist.

I actually think he will be the new El

will nancy have to fuck will to get to the upside down to save barb? will my dick ever recover?

Token of appreciation.

Why is the grave in the middle of the woods?

He'll be able to travel between dimensions. The slug he puked out will be the new monster.