No idea if you cunts are gonna read this, but I'm feeling kinda shit and need some advice

No idea if you cunts are gonna read this, but I'm feeling kinda shit and need some advice.

Long story short I broke up with my girlfriend of two years a few weeks ago, she was being controlling as fuck and I wanted a social life outside of her again and she wasn't happy either, so I broke it off. I felt good at first cus I finally got to start doing what I wanted again, but now the feeling of loneliness is setting in and I miss her like crazy. I still love her and always will, but I know I don't want to get back with her because it would just fall in to the same pattern of shit again. I've just started missing everything about her. The sex, the fact she put up with my shit, the way she made me feel amazing. It just feels like it all got thrown away and I'll never get it back. I know it probably will come back with someone else, but I just feel like it never will. It feels like if we had met later in life it would've worked out, but cus of Uni and everything it all just fell to shit. I feel so alone, even though I have started making my friendships back up again.

So basically, what do you Sup Forumsros recommend?
Should I get back with her?
What should I do to stop being such a pussy and actually get on with my life?

>tl;dr OP is a faggot who broke up with his gf and feels shit, how does he feel better about everything

it'll get better in time. in the meantime stick your dick in any bitch that will let you.

sounds like you have low self-esteem in general. Give it time, your first instinct to break it off was the correct one.

no fuckin way dude. if you felt strongly enough to break it off, she sucked. you're just stuck remembering only the good shit. try to remember every fight and every time she fucked you up. you'll get better in time and be much better for it. good luck man.

Thanks guys, I'll just try to push though this shit and hopefully it'll get better soon. In some ways I'm grateful I actually did break it off, because I've been thinking about it for the past year which sounds harsh to say, but I just haven't been enjoying the constant arguments about useless shit like adding a girl on facebook or some shit

I think you should try to get back with her BUT talk about the matter that she's fcking annoying by controlling what you're doing.

As a married guy I remember the good ol days of being single & doing/fucking whatever I wanted. the freedom was great - take advantage of it.

We went on a break about a month before I did break up with her. We got back together on the terms that she calm the fuck down about it all and actually let me do my own shit occasionally. She agreed, but within a week it was back to the usual shit.

You HAVE TO go and socialize ASAP, bros, other girls, whatever.
Might be hard cause these control freak whores are doing their best to isolate you from anyone who takes any interest in you. These are NOT people and should not be considered as such, don't ever blame yourself. "Putting up with your shit" that's something SHE made you feel on purpose, that your shit is something that's difficult to put up with.

Don't you ever think about getting back with her.

You just go outside, do sports, learn new things, meet people.

It's hard to recover from the influence of these psychos, but at least now you know a fuckton of red flags, use this knowledge.

I'm not gonna bore you with the usual "there's a perfect match for everyone" i'm just gonna say, theres a bunch of women who are fun to have around and aren't sick in the head for control

TLDR
OP IS A MAJOR FAGGOT
Doesnt even provide a nice picture
Yea you should kill yourself.
I hope you drown in a pool of nigger seman, infested with aids and stingrays. Who also have aids
Faggot

Ok nevermind then, just forget her ^^

Cheers man, I'll try. Let's just hope I don't fall for the same shit if I get into another relationship with another controlling grill

>now the feeling of loneliness is setting in and I miss her like crazy
happens with anyone I know who breaks up, especially with the one friend I have who always gets himself shitty gfs. At first he is relieved the stress and pressure is gone but then he wishes them back and white washes the memories of her because he is a needy bitch who can't be for himself. So I guess that's normal, don't let it get the better of you and go for new girls
> I still love her and always will
No you don't. If you get a new girl this will change and suddenly your ex is just complete shit
> I know I don't want to get back with her because it would just fall in to the same pattern of shit again
Correct. So you are no lost case
>I'll never get it back
Depending of your luck. There are many women who like to be nice to their bfs
>I just feel like it never will
pull yourself together man
> It feels like if we had met later in life it would've worked out
Heard this line often. It didn't work out. Meet another woman later in life
>cus of Uni and everything it all just fell to shit
so Uni destroyed your relationship. Weak relationship

You feel normal. Cry, take some months and don't do shit like staying in touch

You won't believe me.
Well not for long ones anyways.
After you're through your ex, when a girl shows signs of being manipulative, you'll tell her to get the fuck out. No explaining.
Feels good.

Nah I haven't talked to her since and she hasn't tried to contact me, so I guess it's worked in that sense. Yeah you're telling me the truth man, looking at it I see what you mean and fuck I just need to get my shit together. Thanks man

DO NOT get back with her. Just keep it pleasant between yall. Let her decide if she wants to be fuck buddies but naw forget that girl as your partner. Besides, you have already gone this far, she will never forgive you for.leaving her, you get back with her you WILL most likely get cucked.

Is today the day you finally off yourself? We've all been waiting

>tfw ex said we should be fuckbuddies when we broke up
>refused
>tfw i didn't hatefuck all her holes

I keep telling myself it's better this way.

It might take a while to get over it. You can't simply kill two whole years worth of memories and experiences. But you gotta realise at some point that your life does not revolve around her, it revolves around you. You will have to live on and make whatever you want out of your life.

It's usually good to throw yourself at hobbies or jobs that keep you busy and help you work on improving you! Get better with that guitar that's been in the basement for years. Go do anything you couldn't do because your relationship held you back. Go find out who you are and be you again.

Depends on how strong you are to resist that urge of getting back on with her

Uni Prof here, I work at Wolfson in Cambridge and have done so for many years.
I have seen that which you describe happen to many of my students over the years and the result is usually one of two outcomes.
They buckle down and embrace the work and make something positive out of what is a very upsetting occurrence.
Alternatively they fall into a destructive phase where they drink more, pay less attention, mope and become unproductive. Frequently this ends with them having to leave and miss out on all of this.

Please user, I know this seems like a lot to deal with right now, I had a very similar experience before my finals, everything will improve and there is the perfect person out there for you who will do all of the things you liked about your last g/f but will also not control you (a needy compulsion amongst immature and insecure young women) and will in all likelihood bring something even sweeter to your life.

In conclusion, forget her, work hard, get a better g/f/ later on.

so you were the one who broke up. Congrats. You know the right path. Keep walking on it

Yeah anytime you start thinking about her you have to do something else, busyou hands are happy hands. Don't be one of those fuck bois whining about his ex though and how pyschotic she was. Won't help you a bit

>she was being controlling as fuck and I wanted a social life outside of her
You are my hero. I have some friends who got controlling bitches and I hardly ever heard from them in years. Most fun part is they don't get sex. They just lost everything

I'm in a very similar situation OP. I broke up with my gf of almost 2 years. She was literally everything you could ask for in a girl, but I wanted freedom.
I orchestrated a breakup so meticulously that she thinks it's her fault and honestly has no idea of what I did. She feels entirely guilty for everything she did and she regrets everything she's ever done to hurt me.
I feel like a complete ass that I threw away such a perfect relationship. I miss her so much since it's valentine's and our anniversary. I told her I would marry her and we already had planned so many things together about our life. Shit sucks so bad. I miss her but I know if I run back to her I'll just end up wanting to leave her.
I just think I'm fucked up for what I did to her and how I left her.

Ok you are just a bitch

Goog going dude.
Never forget why you broke up with her. It won't be different in the future with her. No matter how many times she says she's changed.
Learn from other people's mistakes. NEVER go back to an abusive relationship.

Yes you're a gigantic ass for doing that to someone.
Just break up like sane people do. Tell her and get it over with.

OP here, thanks to everyone for the advice, It's actually helped a lot. I'm gonna get my life in shape and try to man up and get over it. You guys have all actually made me wanna stop wallowing in this shit, so thank you. You guys are actually alright

I know. It sucks but I didn't want to lock down when I'm barely 23

Because now you are free for shittier women. Good job

Well stop being locked down by telling a spouse the truth and just break up.
I hope you learned to do that for your future relationships. You were acting like a manipulative 16 year old by breaking up like that.