I need to ask you something, Sup Forums

I need to ask you something, Sup Forums

>Its been 3 months since my gf left me.
>We were 6 years together, though we were having lots of arguments and last months were just like friendship.
>She left without saying me a word, not even wanting to say goodbye or meet me in person.
>Two weeks later, she changed her profile picture with another guy hugging her.

>After spending christmas and several weeks with a huge depression, I decided to start looking in websites an apps, thanks to friends who encouraged me.
>After around 20 girls or so, I finally met yesterday I really liked, like my missing piece.
>Weve been talking for a while and in person was even better.
>Talked for 6 hours straight, from 17:00 to 23:00 without giving attention to my surroundings. Got dark without noticing. Im sure you know that feeling well.

When I arrived home, happy after so long, I looked my cellphone and there it was, even she is not on my contact list anymore, my ex just messaged me around 18:30. "Hello OP". Just that.

What should I do? Should I reply her back? This new girl is amazing, but Im just stuck again. Why, in 3 months she didnt write me back, but suddenly I met a girl, I stay for hours with her and I magically receive that message from my ex?

What would you do? Thank you for taking your time in reading

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't reply. She's a bitch.

girls are not intrested in easy to get guys, now she knows you have somebody which means there is something to get hence why she messaged you again.

>obviously

she wouldn't say goodbye to your face, why would you ever want to meet her again?

So your ex cucks you (probably, because no way she would get intimate enough to put someone else in her photo after 2 weeks). She leaves without saying a word and when she got fucked and dumped she wants you back to be cucked again.

Are you seriously asking if you should reply? Well, if you do, kys.

She wasn't fucking that guy behind your back.
I know you still have feelings for but please for your own sake just let her go
Even if she got on her knees and begged you to take her back and you did a part of you will always know and remember what she did to you and that will ruin anything happy moving forward.
You faggot.

You're a fucking idiot if you even need to ask if you should reply back to your shitty ex

This is your moment. You have a new girl, you have the upper-enough hand.
Go ahead, answer her. she might just say something like "Your stupid buttplug is still here, I burnt it, hope that's ok", or "Please tell your mom to stop calling me and asking where you are".
You can be sure it's not "I miss you OP, pls be back in my life".

Whatever she says, you can still ignore her og just answer whatever you want. If you answer, it doesn't have to confirm or deny anything. It doesn't have to be aggressive, or passive. Just be in control.

Fate has given you one of the ultimate forms of revenge. Don't you dare squander that shit. Do not reply to your ex.

Don't do it, OP. You got over her, don't go back to that mess. Save yourself. She's just trying to fuck with your mind/heart

>What would you do?

Say "Hello (name)". We'll go from there.

Post convo also so we know how she responds.

OP here, In fact Im thinking yesterday she saw me with this new girl, as I didnt know who was in the same place as I was only looking to the new girls face.

Theres no way after all this time she just writes back and specially in the same time period where I was with the girl.

I honestly know the answer. I deleted everything about her when all this happened. But somehow its been 6 years, she fucked it up a lot, yes. And Im not going to forgive her, it was just a moment of doubt and who knows, maybe some of you write inspirational things.
Sup Forums always helps.

She was clearly cheating on you. Sure text the bitch back if you're a cuck i guess.

Your ex can fuck right off. This is the closure you needed. You get to start a new relationship knowing that the person that hurt you still wants you.

No man, she fucked another guy.

What people dont believe when i tell them this. whenever you break up you have a connection with the person you left. if one of the people feels good, the other one feels bad. your feel good, and she can tell. dont respond and move on to the next girl.

I am talking from experience, you dont find someone that you can spend 6 hours talking with irl every day.

Pic related. its me, beardman.

She probably found out you were dating again from someone and wan't to ruin it so she can have you in her pocket and essentially control you in a one sided relationship. Fuck her, she didn't even have the grace to say anything to you despite 6 years in a relationship and now only wants you back to prevent you from moving on. Either ignore her or respond with something like "hi, just got back from a date so I'm too tired to talk now". Either beat her at her own games or don't play at all.

also RIP my english.

move on to the new girl, old shit isn't worth it

Why not both? Just try to be self reflecting, so you wont fall for her lies.

You could do what I always do when an ex texts op. Convince her she needs you then fuck her in the ass and stop talking to her. Its my favorite thing it degrades them. Women need to understand that they're a step below us.

Besides the new girl its actually far better than my ex, in every aspect as I was carefully choosing between matches.
But hey you know, I wish she'll see me with her and now what she is missing. Im kinda sure she knew somehow I was with this girl, maybe a friend she told her that or something like that.
Thats why I received that message.

She lost her chance. As you imagine, I tried everything I could to get her back.
But its the truth, I couldnt ever be fine again with my ex, specially when knowing she cheated on me and who knows how much time will pass for her to repeat that.
Cant reply to all of you, but damn, your answers really help.

No, move on, please, for your sake.

The only way to hurt a woman is not to desire her anymore. Most ex boyfriends devolve back into orbiters or an ego boost.
Rise above.
Go full on ghost mode, do not reply under any circumstance. Don't iniate communication either.
Her birthday? Doesn't matter.
Her mom died? Tough shit.
She tried to commit an hero? Try again.

It's the only way to teach them a lesson. Let them know they are not fit for your attention. Trust me. She will remember your visage alongside pain and regret.

Checked.

He gets it.

absolutely do this.
absolutely respond to her, put your penis in her.
Then ghost.

but she could also remember him for the uncomfortable tear in her sphincter, then ghost.

Nice poster

Any sort of post relationship sexcapades are wasted effort.

Absolutely right here

43yo old fag here. If you do not start fucking the ex
and keep talking to the new girl you will regret it later.
Pursue the new girl romantically just fuck the ex.

your ex cheated on you because she had no respect for you

She is reaching out to you now because she needs to boost her ego...either because she's alone or because she wants to make sure that she still owns you

OP once again. I had my doubts.
But reading replies from people all over the globe thinking the same I have the confidence for ignoring her.
And even if one day I cross with her while being with this new girl, I wont turn my face away, I will show a huge smile and happiness.
She got what she deserved.

I prefer to disappear too, If I come back running to her even for just a fuck, she will refill her ego knowing Im there anytime she wants. And that already ended.

A thousand times this. Bitches want attention, and they go back and cuck their exes if that means they get it for a while.

He's definitely inheryasha

Why would you want someone who doesn't want 100% of you, get the new girl and forget the ex.

if u got a pick whit the new girl send it to ex

Best advice ITT

Hey dude, been in that exact same situation when my gf went to study abroad, she left me and I met a vietnamese hot pussy.
After she came back she contacted me to have dinner together.

I stayed with gf but regret it.

>Did she love you long time?

>43 year old Virgin here
Ftfy

Even tho you probably already realized, dont go back to that bitch, ignore her or talk with her until there is a good chance to say: "Fuck you, you stupid cunt, you had your chance"

>it's been 3 months since my gf left
>left me girlfriendless
>and I used to say I hate her in dishonest jest

3 years

I mean no one knows where the other relation would've brought me, it could've been worse than my situation right now

Thumbs up for OP for not being a massive cuckaroo.

Gj OP on not being a cuck. Best of luck on all of your future endeavors.

Will give you an ego boost until you realize you can't meet a girl that was as good as your ex

Hey OP. Been there, done that.The rough truth is, if she wanted you, she would have done something about it. She is probably just alone, the other guy probably dumped her and she ran to her "safe zone", aka you. She knows you miss her and want to reply, but you have to be firm and choose a way. Either you go back to a even shittier relashionship, cause she knows she can do whatever the fuck she wants and you will crawl back to her, or you try something new with a girl that seems like "the one". And for fucks sake, don't keep looking at her profile. Keeping up with her life will only bring you good memories and pain, the sort of thing that makes you come to her house at 3am ridiculosly drunk. Move on with your life and see where it takes you.

This, Opie.

Bunch of avoidist pussies. Unless you think a couple of texts are gonna fuck up your future with your new girl, there is no reason why you can't man up and have a conversation with another person

Because that's all she is now, another person again. Revenge fucking, some closure, whatever tickles your dick. But being a bitch and not messaging back shows you're ashamed of something already.

Take control of yourself and don't let your self doubt get the better of you. You've moved on already, only your head hasn't quite caught up with that...

This behavior with women really is enough to make one hate women.

This childlike behavior where they think they can just flip flop between people regardless of anyones fucking feelings.

>Tommy's had a lollipop he shared it with >Wendy
>Tommy lollipop melted
>Danny had a brand new lollipop Wendy wanted to share that one too
>Tommy got a box of animals crackers
>Wendy wants to know what the new animal crackers taste like
>Wendy leaves Danny for Tommys animal crackers

And they do this all the fucking time.

Breed em young, set the age of consent to 14 so atleast its can be worth it.

Statistically they never mature past the age of 16 anyway, they are perpetually dramatic selfish children all their lives so why the fuck not.

Dont enable this type of retard behavior OP, you already a new girl(child) who you will have to take of soon anyway.

OP, why ask a question if you know the answer already?

OP again

Thank you very much for this reply user, Im sure her 'replacement guy' will be just that, "a friend" who just passed by and just a quick fix while I was trying to call her and talk in person.

Now Im sure she somehow saw me with this new girl and thats reason behind this message.

Im 'already' 32yo, new girl 31, same situation than me, she came from a 8yo relationship, lots of common things, interests and so motivated together. So I think theres no choice. Going back to hell its not an answer anymore. I forgave too many things already.

Fuck them both. No man will ever or ever should be 100% faithful. What is the point of being so? If the pussy was good fuck her when you feel like it and let her know you only miss her pussy. She will doubt her hold on you and try to make you love her again by being whatever you want her to be. Just keep collecting girls and enjoy being single and fucking everyone.

I'm proud of you, son. Embrace new happiness and forget old pain. Best of luck with your new and better gf.

OP once again,
ex also wanted to "be friends, we can keep meeting and talking" and when I said NO she told me to stop messaging her.
Im not accepting that kind of false friendship, like, "hey Im going to leave now OP, my new bf is coming, see you next week"

how old are you op?

you obviously get no bitches. i know a guy who thinks exactly like you all he does is bitch to me about how he's fat and gets no bitches. does nothing but talk about redpilling and how returnofkings.com is the greatest site ever. you should honestly kill yourself lmao.

there

Ignore your ex. Delete her number and get it blocked. Continue trying to fuck new girl. Have fun, OP.

>be friends, we can keep meeting and talking

You know exactly where this is going, if you're not alpha enough do not meet her

She is trying to keep you single so she can fall back when things dont work out. Dont fall for it you are worth more than that. stranger

Don't give her any time OP. If she'd want you back, you'd never be able to forgive her.

Been there, done that.
Dont reply - its the best solution.

bit.
ly/2ip7fzF

New girl nigga. Exs are nothing but pain; enjoy the memories but leave it at that.
It will never be as good as you remember.

OP here

No doubt then, even if I already knew what I was going to choose, it helps a lot to read replies and opinions even if you live in another country. At the end human behaviour is so similar anywhere.
Thanks again for your words, every single reply counted a lot.

say youre busy and dont have time for her, that'll turn her on and even if your current date won't work you can still fuck your ex = it's a win win situation either way

although if you reply something else you either wont see her again or shell fuck with your brain so choose wisely

Best of luck with the new flame fam.

I could see how you would make that blind assumption.

But I am 28, currently engaged, and expecting my first child.

OP will find someone, but its just a lot of bullshit.
Which was my original point.

You little presumptuous turd.

POST YOUR EX'S NUDES OP
We know you still have them you cunt.

This, know someone exactly like that.

I have had this happen a lot. Anything your ex says is a lie. She wants to fuck other people but if you do it she will get jealous. Even if you get back with her it wouldn't last long. If you like the new girl obviously go after her.

Someone she knows told her that you started seeing another woman. If you've wen together six years chances are you've met mutual friends.

Move on with your life fuckface and enjoy your new woman.

OP I was in the same situation whit my ex after 5 years... We broke up and I exploded I fuck, date and at the end I meet this woman that I feel I want for life... Just carry on dude old relationships are old and gonna end again. Keep whit your future

you think all women haven't mentally grown past the age of 14 yet you married one and are expecting a kid from someone who's basically forever a freshman girl in high school. i hope your kid is a girl u dumb shit

She thinks you're doing better than her and it makes her feel less valuable. Frankly, the fact that you're with another girl already makes me wonder if you're not seeking the same validation she is, but that's besides the point, which is that she is seeking validation of her decision to leave you by ensuring your value is lower without her and that you cannot do better. Don't allow her access to deface you like you're property.

On another, slightly related note, it seems to me like women objectify men just as much as men do to women, albeit in a different manner. For men, women are treated like an attractiveness commodity and the better looking/more sexually pleasing a woman is to him, the higher her value. For women, it's all about perception of value to others, so the same applies (sort of, but income, strength, and assertiveness are weighed higher), but it's in reference to the consensus rather than her own personal value.

tl;dr you're not a car she sold, but she's got seller's remorse after seeing someone else having more fun driving you than she ever did.

>Any sort of post relationship sexcapades are wasted effort.
wp as in well put, not well played.

which it is as well
it is well played as well
to say that, it. was well played.
just, tryna thank you for yer qt sentence there m8

>be friends

fuck no. do not do it. EVERY girl wants to "be friends". totally not worth it especially if you have already crossed that sexual line.

>What should I do? Should I reply her back?
No. She blew it, wanted to fuck around. If you finally feel better now, dont let her ruin it.

I don't mean never talk to her again, but take this time to experience some new shit. Thats what she did but only at your expense. You shouldnt reward someone for that behavior. If you're still single a few months from now and she tries to contact you again then sure. Just know that what happens once with someone usually happens again.

Don't miss out on something that could be great. Things usually end so something better can come along but only if you allow it.

Good luck, OP

FUCK THAT BITCH

from personal experience, she just wants to see if she still has that effect over you

I was with a girl who I thought was the one. She left me for a guy. She texted me like 4 months later and tried to act all friendly. I fell for it cuz I thought her and I would get back together. We started hanging out and hooking up. She told me she was still in love with me and all that. And then I don't hear from her anymore and see she has a new bf

Don't let yourself be used

this this this

Never EVER get back with an ex. It only ends in cancer.

I second this, bitch ditched you, now its your time to revenge. It all in your hand now, you can have a greatest game ahead.