Why are German posters consistently the biggest left wing EU-supporting cucks here...

Why are German posters consistently the biggest left wing EU-supporting cucks here? Is it conditioning from their Nazi past that gives them a kind of white guilt thing?

baiting
like those eu army threads

>baiting

I wonder

Yes.

Its bait because we get amused by the fact that these scenarios that we make up are considered something with realistic potential for turbocucks like you.

It's a meehm you dip.

I think you're not baiting or memeing but actually self hating sad sacks because of the Nazis 2bh

>waaah the left

fuck up cunt

So you're a leftist? Embarrassing bud

They're right though. We need to sew the mouths of all those euroskeptic cancer bringers

why are Canadian and American posters consistently the biggest anti-EU voices on this board?

is it because North America doesn't want a strong, united Europe in competition with it?

>Cuckservatives
You aren't right-wing you disgusting faggot.

You see, uh, Sicilians have, uh, black blood pumpin' through their hearts. Hey, no, if eh, if eh, if you don't believe me, uh, you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, uh, you see, uh, the Moors conquered Sicily. And the Moors are niggers.So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, wops from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that nigger gene. Hey. Yeah. And, and your great-great-great-great grandmother fucked a nigger, ho, ho, yeah, and she had a half-nigger kid... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part eggplant.

I guess. Trump explicitly said that the Euro is harmful to the American economy

come "sew my mouth" you shitalian lefty piece of shit.

I'll end your mouth sewing career real quick

I hope muslims in ivade the living shit out of your shithole.

I hope arabic becomes your mother tongue this century

Seems like a very bad idea and total trash from an outside perspective

>
>
>

damn, so I guess North American anti-EU posters have a hidden nationalist anti-European agenda

I wonder if destabilizing the Middle East to cause those waves of refugees was part of the plan

I'm not even a leftist you turbo autist

No, I'm, no, I'm quoting... history. It's written. It's a fact, it's written. Your ancestors are niggers. Uh-huh.

a good shitalian is a dead one

I don't think they really had a plan to begin with, but they surely like the side effects of all the mess they've caused in MENA

No, they were jews actually

Canada disablized MENA countries?

I was talking about burgers

It was because of WW2. They got beat so hard that almost overnight every single German man woman and child woke up with cuckoldry engraned in their very psyche

You're talking to Turks, Albanians, Kurds, etc.

so Turks want a united EU they know they'll never join that has Bulgaria and Greece in it?

Turks want gibs and open borders.

I don't really care about the EU, but when aggressive leftist starts insulting me for an expressing an opinion, it happens to be a German flag a lot of the time.