Daily reminder licking cunt is the most pathetic and emasculating thing a man can do...

Daily reminder licking cunt is the most pathetic and emasculating thing a man can do.The ancient Romans believed it was more manly to get fucked in the ass than to lick twat. If you lick pussy you are what is wrong with the male race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CtY5bv-oxLE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's even less manly to suck dick, which I'm sure you do on a daily basis, OP.

dude fuck you i love eating pussy. i just dont eat til i get succ first

well i dont get pussy
so ill never have to do that
problem solved

If you suck feminine penis you're gay.

dis

Goodbye horses

And being a beta cuck that sniffs his mom's panties on Sup Forums while complaining about hang tuff n eating muff isn't what's wrong with the male race?

Enjoy a life of fake orgasms and sluts saying it's them and not you.

Getting mine is all I care about. Why should it matter if they get anything out of it?

Literally no one had ever done that before until the feminists in 1920's America started it as a political statement of equality

Yes, let's follow the example of a group of people long dead, that has never led to problems or misunderstanding of modern information....

Anyone who doesn't eat pussy is a fag tbh.

actually its being pegged while being face fucked with a strapon

This
You must be a nigger. This is the one advantage we whites have over them and probably the main reason a white race still exists. Oh, and black/yellow girls like it even more, so you might as well jam that black cock up your own ass 'cuz damned few women want it up theirs unless you eat them first Really, you've never wondered why so many blacks turn queer when women should be beating down their doors to get at the big black cock? This is why, the main sexual organ of the human is the tongue, the penis just caps the orgasm

Eating pussy causes oral and throat cancers. Swallowing cum might decrease risk of breast cancer. Makes you think doesn't it?

Logic checks out. Brb, gonna go get fucked in the ass

So many cucked beta faggots in this thread.

Gtfo with your raceb8 bullshit faggot.

Eating pussy is fun. Only speglord wizards think otherwise. If you don't enjoy having your grill grab your head as she shakes uncontrollably from her orgasm, you are the very definition of a faggot. Having total control over when she comes as manly as fuck.

only guys with little dicks need to eat out girls

>The ancient Romans believed it was more manly to get fucked in the ass than to lick twat
citation needed

Can I lick YOUR pussy OP?

The Romans ate shit, literally, they started that perversion. They would also rather fuck young boys than women. It's a known fact that weird perversions like this flourish when the males can't get women and that was the fact with the Romans in spades. Roman women had sex with nearly any type of slave in preference to their own males which is why most genetic tracing stops dead at the Empire. If the Romans had dived for muff they'd still be in charge now.

your logic is flawed op. do you like to have your pud sucked. women love oral sex also.
may your faggityness be forever in your favor.

>The ancient Romans believed it was more manly to get fucked in the ass than to lick twat
So what? Is that your argument: the Romans didn't like it, ergo it is wrong? I'm not even going agree or disagree. The logic here is just abysmal.

Dubs checked. Op is kill

Pussy doesn't taste good. Objective reality.

But you must eat pussy in order to subjugate the woman. Objective reality.

This is the trade-off. If your woman isn't getting properly dicked down then she will get it elsewhere. If she is, your latitude and autonomy is greatly increased.

>expects logic on Sup Forums

Dubs dubbed. Confirmed, OP is a fag.

beta cucks and females go psycho trying to convince me to eat their cottage cheese

What happened to getting an education why dont women try that. You ran out of things in your home to stick into your holes? why do i have to put your nasty ass vagina in my face

You're everything that was on that niggers dick and now it's had time to ferment. If i cant see it, im not touching it, none of your holes im touching unless you let me shine a flashlight and do a smear and frame the lab results

And there in lies the reason why women are pointless.

god I love virgins on Sup Forums

This. Vaginas are objectively disgusting.
They are like assholes but instead of shitting feces the shit out humans and bleed for a tenth of the year.

Wrong. Guys with big dicks. You need to get that shit extra wet first.

virgin, bigot, faggot, homo, loner, queer, loser, creep, rapist, pedophile, abuser,

Oh you still didnt get your cottage cheese on my face

god I love people who think they are superior because they stick their filthy appendages into lower life forms.

>objective reality

Pussy doesn't look good you autist. Assholes are where you shit from.
Tits are awkward lumps filled with bitter milk.
There's no objective reality in sex.
You have impressed no one.

Virgin detected

Aye, although the case can be made that their point is procreation and sexual gratification.

In a perfect world, companionship would be important but, let's face it, women are terrible companions.

This. People are pretty gross. We are only able to convince ourselves of the contrary because of hormones.

I bet you're currently fapping to a wincest thread

None of what you just said makes any sense.

Seriously asking, is English your first language?

if you are a man who is calling other men virgins, shoot yourself

if you are a woman, shoot yourself

Wow peace on earth who could have known it was that easy

Haha. Virgin rage. Sorry no girl will touch your pee pee user.

Yes but according to my made up gender you are wrong.

I'm a woman loving lesbian in a man's body.
I also hate men. I would rather only have sex with women.
I'm also a top lesbian which mean I take the dominant role.
So I will eat my bitch's pussy and force her to eat my man pussy by swallowing my huge clit.

Man I love being a Lesbian.

Howso kitty

Yeah I'm very unfulfilled because another monkey won't wrap her nasty monkey hole around my weird monkey stick. It's a constant disappointment.

the ancient romans believed in gods... the ancient romans believed it was a sin to execute a 10 year old girl because she was a virgin,,,, so they raped her and then murdered her

maybe pick somebody with a little more morals to hold as a standard, kthxbai

>Haha. Virgin rage

shoot yourself

>Sorry no girl will touch your pee pee user.

no heterosexual would have said the words that just came out of your mouth, but just to stick the knife clear through your body, ive had 3 virgins

>I also hate men.

You hate men really bitch, who do you think invented everything you use, created the laws that prevents people from killing your retarded ass, and maintains this society

Your computer is made up of a hundred parts that women wouldnt be able to think of

Playing victim and acting offended is not technology dear

Why are women the same shit as niggers when it comes to text. Women are just niggers with white skin and a wig

did you just watch True Romance?

Either way, considering your homosexuality I doubt that you will have to worry about licking any girls out any time soon OP

youtube.com/watch?v=CtY5bv-oxLE

>male race
>wat

dude gtfo. medium bait thread

Licking cunt turns her into your bitch. She BEGS for your cock after you make her have a seizure on the bed. OP you're just a pussy who doesn't like the taste. Just make her eat a bunch of sour patch kids like an hour before, you'll be fine.

Just make her eat some pineapple or some shit like that.

sure..i mean kamasutra since 1920..

man, a lot of guys dont know shit about sex, but bragging like faggots here..ncnc

Is.... is that op?

People describing males as race are whats wrong with the human race

>the male race?
negro confirmed

dayammm.. that was fast. /thread

>Pussy doesn't taste good. Objective reality.

Pussy doesn't taste good. Subjective reality

FTFY, no problem.. I'll be in the area for awhile.

Sure if you like the taste of piss and blood

Don't be a faggot, tell her to wash if the pussy is dirty.

how do you even clean that shit. you put black dicks in the vagina, she goes around fucking mexicans because "its her body," she has infections, blood, piss, HIV, body sweat, all her body sweat rolls down her body and settles into her loose ass vagina

How do you even clean that shit, you dont, you just invent reasons why men are "forced" to put their mouth in it

Bitch, you call me "gay" when i dont give you 100% of my income, i can deal with you calling me gay for not putting my face in your front asshole

Someone can't read and doesn't understand sarcasm.

When youre retarded as fuck, all you have to do is tell people "they cant read" and "cannot understand sarcasm"

Women truly are the nigger of the world

>this adverse to pussy
>hurr durr "I'm not gay"

you find vaginas disgusting

you constantly get called gay

maybe there's something you should learn about yourself

>tell her
What kind of a fucking subhuman needs to be told to clean themselves?

>asking on a board filled with subhuman autists

>I'm a woman loving lesbian in a man's body.

In other fucking words.....I'm a heterosexual man.

hmm let me check, you verbally abuse me any time you communicate with me, what is your goal this time. to get my face in your cottage cheese. I'm breathing fine, I dont see any leakage on my carpet. I dont think you managed to get your cottage cheese in my face. You should verbally abuse me some more you woman / nigger

They also like fucking boys, slavery, and using lead to sweeten wine

source?

Daily Reminder that the Roman Empire are hardly role models. Italy has been insignificant for over a thousand years now.

Literally nobody gives a shit about your "i'm a woman lesbian in a man's body" shit that was cool to say in 1997

I'm top percentile IQ, IQ has nothing to do with pretending your socially outcast ass is relevant

All these faggots using the word "cuck" that don't even know what it means. Calling random people cucks that aren't or maybe you do that to hide the fact you would love to see another man violate your girl. First its the bleach now cuck when will you edgy faggots realize you're cringy as fuck and come up with something of your own that MAKES SENSE.

can I????????????????????????????

Sorry faggio, I'm not a woman.
You're welcome to suck me off since you hate pussy so much though.

Yeah, bro! Also, the Bible is the only valid writing in all of humanity and spitting on an open wound will cure it.

>The ancient Romans believed it was more manly to get fucked in the ass than to lick twat.

And look how they turned out.

I prefer the other way. Get it out of the way so she'll make up for it extra. Plus it kills my boner after like 5 min

>implying Ancient Romans were Christian.

Gonna be honest here. How far can you get without going down on her? Yeah you might get laid, but I have never been able to unlock the freak in a girl without eating her out at least once.

Trust me, going down is worth it.

>Sorry faggio, I'm not a woman.

Anybody who so much as links you, has to listen to you doing your "im not a woman" shit for 45 minutes

You tell people your "im a woman lesbian in a man's body" shit that's from 1997, and then you reduce the thread to retarded bullshit spamming people how they're "gay" and "youre not female"

I dont get it, like why, all the logic adds up, why dont you tie a rope around your throat and jump from a bridge. You dont even need a rope just go to the top floor of a building and jump for trump

Why are you alive? im not trying to hurt your feelings. I want you to think about this logically. what is it you do while youre here on this planet. You go on Sup Forums, do your man lesbian shit, then spend 45 minutes telling people they're "gay" and how "youre not female"

Like why. do you know why? there's no reason for you to act that way.

Please dont link me, please, just stop, this thread still has some potential, go through with your suicide and let us enjoy the last 20 minutes this thread still has

Chances are if she is fairly attractive you better eat that shit up like it's your last meal, before someone else comes in to fill the position.

And that kids is why user is a permavirgin

>implying OP cares
Women are pretty replaceable.

That's for men. I try thT for my girl but I don't think it makes a difference not that it matter

>before someone else comes in to fill the position.

Of what, eating her vagina, giving her money, and driving her to Ikea while she talks about ice cream flavors and shoes and gets piss drunk on her own emotion

How can you tell when a female is attractive? cause last i checked, they're all covered in face paint, hair, they walk around half naked in order to be seen as sex objects and eliminate the judgement process entirely

Not a virgin at all. I get mine and get out before the claws sink in.

>shitposting this hard
Lack of semen intake is obviously making you cranky.

>shitposting this hard
>Lack of semen intake is obviously making you cranky.

why do people have to read your homosexual comments take a knife and drive it through the front of your skull

You sure are preoccupied with penetration. You sure you aren't just getting antsy without a fat dick buried in your boipussy?

Nice pic

>You sure are preoccupied with penetration.

Kill yourself you worthless fucking faggot

Before she figures out you're a shitlord with no personality or other redeeming qualities, you mean
If you are afraid of long term relationships then you've got a problem not anyone else