Well guys will be getting married in less than 5 months. The thing is my future wife hates my family...

Well guys will be getting married in less than 5 months. The thing is my future wife hates my family. Yes they are a little shitty sometimes but they are not bad/ horrible people. My fiancé constantly tells me how horrible they are , how uneducated and ridicule they are, that shit hurts me fuck! Every event I have with my family she will complain about something. Every single time. She is constantly threading me about getting a divorce ( not even married yet) if my family continue their behavior. My family have done bad things in the past but then again they have done good, and again they're not bad horrible people. It's gets tired and frustrating sometimes. The anxiety of this kill me sometimes. I really don't know what to do.

>ib4 KYS

Don't marry her, dipshit

Teach her a lesson, post her nudes.

Been thinking that really strongly

See

kys

You can discuss that problem with her but if she doesn't want to listen just leave her end it on good terms

It's not going to get better, it never does. Don't get married to anyone by the way, retard.

If you really love her and want to stay with her COMMUNICATE. It's so fucking simple. Number 1, set ground rules. No threatening divorce or breakup as a tool of argument. Arguing is okay and beneficial for couples if it is done in a constructive manner and isn't done with spite. Number 2, talk to her about what's wrong. Say that it hurts when she insults your family. Find common ground in the fact that "Yes they are a little shitty sometimes" but communicate that it hurts you for her to berate them constantly. Communicate in a way that is understanding.

>She is constantly threading me about getting a divorce ( not even married yet) if my family continue their behavior.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Welcome to the new Sup Forums
>Where your feelings are number one priority and we "care for you"
>We are politically correct and help out others that feel down instead of letting them know that being an attention whore is a bad thing.
Good job faggots, fucking newfags

>Implying most marital problems can be just "talked about"
remember relationship therapy usually doesn't work idealistfag

Leave the bitch, your life with her will be hell. Trust me, i have 2 legs.

>I unironically want to marry
>woman started fucking my brains before I even married her
>what do I do
Just fucking drop her.

Stop being such an altruistic fuck, just dump her cold body in a ditch and upload her nudes.

Kek.

Tell us the terrible shit your family has done in the past and then I'll give you my honest opinion.

Borderline personality disorder!!! Run for your mutherfucking life you fucking better off dead fucking faggot. Trust me. You do not want to go down this road. I rode it for 10 years and I honestly wanted out after 6 months. I'm much happier now. Borderline personality disorder, research it.

In my experience, two people who want to stay together can if they're not lazy fucks and are willing to put in minimal effort. It requires talking to each other like adults and listening to what the other says. I know we live in a society that just throws shit out instead of fixing it but it is a lot more satisfying to fix something.

dump her ass man, family always comes first

Hahahah check this newfag out. Thinks blood means family.

Have you told her how much it hurts you for her to say those things? At the same time, have you listened and supported her about any bad things your family may have done to her? Has she told you everything?

>Well guys will be getting married in less than 5 months

Stopped reading right there. We can't fix stupid.

Sounds like someone is lonely

>two people who want to stay together
Implying OP's wife-to-be isn't already thinking about divorce. Takes two to tango and it's usually the woman who doesn't want to sit it out, hence more than 75% of divorces are initiated by the woman.

She's threatening divorce already? You should believe her.

Dump her immediately, or risk the hit to your wallet a few years from now with the divorce proceedings and alimony/child support payments.

She basically said she's going to fuck you over. Take the hint.

True, if she's not interested then it is over

>unironically marrying in 2017

Wow.
Are you like, 15?

Your uneducated and ridiculous family is not going to change.
They will also not stop being your family..
If she won't understand that, dump her.
In fact, that she does not get this without you having to tell her is a red flag. Dump her.

if your fiance threatens to leave you because she doesn't like your family, then she truly doesnt love you cuz love takes sacrifices. she is a cunt and you should not be with her. simple

Kill yourself..

you're fucked at several levels man, last thing you should do is to get married... or even worst having children

user of the year award goes to ... user #25105

only legit post i've seen so far

Kids... in the spring of 2017 I was being kind of a slave, you know, kneeling to a woman that bitches about things I cannot influence...

If she is already threatening you with a divorce, your marriage won't last long. She is not ready/willing to put an effort to build a stable and strong relationship with you.

What do you think that would happen in your wedding? My guess is that she would demand that your family wouldn't be there and if they were, she would be a cranky bitch the whole time.

Please leave her before she can destroy your family ties and takes half of your money.

Im on the opposite side of things here

My wifes parents got divorced and she likes to put all the blame on her ex-husband, but theres a lot of shitty things she does that tell me it wasnt just him. So on occasion Ive told my wife that her mother could be very petty, stupid, etc and we are usually in agreement most the time.

I think the trouble comes from when its seemingly unwarranted criticism or when its "I get it, enough already" and the both of you really arent on the same page. Since that appears to be the case dont have her drive a wedge between you and your family. Be a man, draw some boundaries.

Just tell her how bad it hurts, if that doesn't stop it let your bullshit family rape her to death and then feed the body to pigs

wut hev dey dun rong?

Actually, missed that divorce bit for some reason.

Fuck that psycho bitch.

>MUUUUM look at me i'm on Sup Forums so i must be mean to ANYBODY!!

Must be a trusty guy. I'd lend you my car if I knew ya.

Algorithm to find the right person:
1. Date a lot
2. Start a relationship with the very best
3. Stay toghether for yeeeeears
4. Engage to test for yeeeeeasrs
5. Ask your friends and familiy
6. No red flags? Marry if you must

Anytime she says she will divorce you, just say "Theres the door."

Any flak after that force a conversation about it, say this is a dealbreaker if you keep doing it.

If she keeps doing it or does it and isnt apologetic dont stay, its that easy.

>constantly threading me about getting a divorce
>not even married yet

Are you guys sure MGTOW is a meme? Because I know people can actually be this retarded.

By the way OP, if this is legit; Dump that ho' ass rigth the fuck up you stupid cunt!

I think OP already knows what has to be done.
But he loves her that's why he hesitates.
With a little common sense from Sup Forums his necessary action will be more decisive.

>But he loves her
Then you must end it in good terms before you hate her guts for getting half your shit because you were too much of a dumbfuck to walk out when you had the chance.

Why are people this dense?