She has an inbred pug

>She has an inbred pug

For fuck sakes, I guess a little historical accuracy is too much to fucking ask for, is it DISNEY?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XxPssQQHkSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not to mention she was 12, was raped by john smith, was paraded around london like a trophy and then died of a cold

ratcliffe was a fucking retard

there wasnt any gold in virginia!

>Pocahontas was captured by the English during Anglo-Indian hostilities in 1613, and held for ransom. During her captivity, she converted to Christianity and took the name Rebecca. When the opportunity arose for her to return to her people, she chose to remain with the English. In April 1614, she married tobacco planter John Rolfe, and in January 1615, bore their son, Thomas Rolfe

WTF I HATE DISNEY NOW

The production quality was absolutely horrendous, its among the worst Disney straight to dvd animated feature.
Its like Disney doesn't even care

Wow she sounds awesome I'd marry her too

Rebecca is a better name than Pocahontas anyway. Movie shoulda been called that.

>Rebecca is a better name than Pocahontas anyway
No

>She has an inbred pug
>English are notorious for being inbred
>Plot is about Pocahontas visiting England
>mfw

>Americans are known for being fat
>Posts fat American slob

I guess the rumours are true

I liked the part of the movie where John Smith comes back from the dead wearing s cape like batman and saves her.

>At his home, Rolfe is approached by a hooded stranger who helps him break Pocahontas and Uti out of the tower and take them to an inn, where the man reveals himself to be John Smith.

What even is this movie?

The direct-to-video sequels were done by their tv animation team as cash ins.

Stop trying to sully the integrity of these films because you are merely a close minded simpleton who judges films by things that have nothing to do with the content.

But... the pug is from England.
Pocahontas 2 is also more historically accurate than the 1st one.

You sound dumb as fuck. Delete your post and save yourself from further humiliation

Production value does influence content though, the content of a film is not just its plot.

The point I am trying to make here is that pugs are worthless creatures and should be exterminated.

Calm down Ahmed, it's just bants.

Wtf they're cute tho!

Oh that sounds like a great thread but despite the appearances, this is a board to discuss movies, not opinions on subject matters tangentially related to a secondary character.

>my board is for movies, not the caharcters in them!

You didn't give an opinion on the character though, just on the breed of dogs he belongs to. You don't even know his name.
Don't pretend like you have an actual opinion on a mute Disney animal sidekick.

>wanting a character to die isn't an opinion

Say more stupid stuff

Your opinion is regarding all pugs, not the character specifically.
Thatr's like me making a thread about Jurassic Park to talk about how much I hate humans. Nobody cares and it's off-topic.

Sage for worthless thread that you're not even trying to save.

>one pug doesn't fall under the umbrella of all pugs

You make me laugh.

nope, john smith never claimed to have done anything sexual with her. that was something added to the story later

Pocahontas is a 10/10 Disney princess in a 6/10 movie.

Best song.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XxPssQQHkSU

she's a goddess

Her face looks flat.

>implying that isn't an ideal trait in a girl