Radiohead is mucore

>radiohead is mucore
>kendrick lamar is mucore

How does it make you feel that you share the board with a big crowd of reddit-tier normalfags and plebs?

>I can't appreciate good music because people I don't like also like good music

>2017
>responding to bait

>radiohead and glorified memerap
>good music

>implying everything after OK Computer isn't pleb filter

this is why we can't integrate into and become productive members of society, even though we have some things in common with the mainstream such as liking the same music we think our rationalizations for liking it is superior

unironically good job Sup Forums

>being this much of a pleb you think radiopleb is a plebfilter

inorite, I only listen to the top 3 tiers too

who are your favourite artists from there?

reddit-tier kinda guy

I remember years ago when any rap discussion was chased off as coontunes and cRap.

At the very worst, a few stand out instrumental albums or albums with production done by a white man worthy of listening to were acknowledge, but nothing further. Minus memes and irony of course.

Amazing what a decade of redditor and normalfag immigration does to a culture, just like non white immigration currently destroying the west.

funny because I remember people like AreYouInsanity, Biggums, turntablist and TheThirdEye and even Cooltop talking about hip hop all the time

he's just another Sup Forums faggot shit posting

neither one of the acts are really my thing, but their music is pretty good. people can like it if they want :)

>How does it make you feel that you share the board with a big crowd of reddit-tier normalfags and plebs?
Same as it ever was

lolwut, I've only been on Sup Forums once in 7 years for the day after brexit

more proof Sup Forums and racism is just a boogyman for people who can't defend the actual music

>How does it make you feel that you share the board with a big crowd of reddit-tier normalfags and plebs?

you can answer that.

how fucking new are you
you're completely wrong btw

Don't forget Gorillaz and Father John Misty
hello réddit
this

Disgusted. I'm cutting off my penis

good board

radiohead is not good music

if you say this, you have objectively not listened to enough music.

That's the problem with the internet in general I guess: everybody can have their own truth. We live in a world where apparently 9/11 was an inside job, pizza restaurants molest children, Assad never gassed anyone, and Radiohead is good music. I want off.

>implying that Sup Forums is anything other than fedora wielding faggots who wants to be music critics and 15 yo niggers who circlejerk into each others mouths

but you, and most of this board, forget one thing

we are now used to the fact that good music comes in numerous quantity every year. But back in 1997, there was no good music - OK Computer was the first good album in the history and so the critics went mad.

so it was a pioneer in a way, many tried to play music up to that point, but everyone was shit, and then Radiohead came and shown that music can be at least ok

Regardless of whether you use Sup Forums it's obvious race plays a part in your opinion as it does with a lot of people on here who shit on race.

Except I was defending Sup Forums and hip hop pre MBDTF saying it was discussed, only showing you are just using racism regardless because you had no clue about the conversation even taking place, just shouting racist anyway.

>Radiohead
>not good
Only cuz it's overly-popular, right, shitty hipster?

>implying it wasn't
I bet you think your government's top priority is your and other citizens good.

>overly-popular
Yes, I see them on charts all the time. The thing is, they're neither mainstream nor experimental. They were pretty hip band 20-15 years ago but that's over. They're not relevant anymore.

sorry for your loss..

I thought Kanye or Childish Gambino were the Sup Forums core rappers I don't listen to.

this

>relevant
Who cares, they still make amazing music
Show me an almost 30 years old band still putting out stuff like their 2016 album.

see

kill yourself then xox

Have you ever heard of contrast?

Melon ruined this board

I don't care because I don't treat Sup Forums as a lifestyle.

>Unironically refers to rap as "coontunes"
>"No I'm not being racist!"

Literally who cares at all do you people do anything else

who fucking cares

i'm gonna fucking get off this computer and live a life after I stop posting here

I'll never base my whole personality and self-esteem on tribal internet nerds forming factions over who's e-peen is the longest.

seriously, can you not enjoy any kind of music without reviewers or internet communities telling you what to and what not to like? do you actually bring yourself to dislike things just because some opposing nerd faction doesn't like it.

That's the gayest shit I've ever heard in my life.

>linking the wrong person

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE