Why do people not find my looks attractive?

Why do people not find my looks attractive?

Bad genetics, $5 haircut, weak pose for a portrait shot. Mostly genetics. Try being more white.

Obvious reasons are obvious

cuz you ugly

you need a short haircut, and need to lift.

Because life isn't all about looks and even though you're average to ok looking you are such an unbearable cunt that you as a person are ferociously unattractive.

And probably also cuz you're on Sup Forums

Because you're insecure as fuck and it shows greatly.
- from an average/below average femanon who gets looked at whenever I walk down the street.

What makes you conclude that my genetics are bad?

Average is not attractive? AGAIN, WHAT IS KEEPING ME FROM JUST LOOKING GOOD ENOUGH? I didn't fucking ask about my attitude

How does it show?

Oh boy. Brandon is back. It's been over a year, I think.

You're still ugly
Your haircut still sucks
Your facial hair still sucks
You're still too skinny
Your cock is still small

Anything else you need to be told for the 1000th time?

Well for one you care way too much what other people think. This thread is a good example. You present yourself in a way that says "pls be nice".

You are indeed average. Nothing wrong with that but hold your head high, shoulders back and stop caring. Your face is your face, you're stuck with it. Learn to like it. Be grateful you're not hideously deformed or disproportionate.

I just won't stop till I lose it and kill myself or somehow fucking meet somebody who finds me acceptable through this...

I can get plastic surgery? My whole life I assumed I looked okay good, as in better than boring and plain and that some girls would want to touch me.... but I'm 24 with an actual career and live in NYC and can't even get just a fucking tinder match, if I'm only average and NOT atttactive, it's not good enough. I can afford Plastic surgery. Please tell me what is ugly so I can fix it instead of losing my mind..

Also I see a psychiatrist for bdd and she told me I'm handsome so is she lying just for my fucking money? I've seen her for years and still no girl thinks I'm atttactive

Well, WHAT THE FUCK IS ATTRACTIVE

Your mindset is stupid.
My eyes are too far apart and so is my nose and upper lip. You know what? WHO CARES? For every person alive there is someone who finds them attractive.
Grow a pair man. Try different styles with your hair and clothing. And hit the gym. As soon as you love your body your life will be 10x better

You could look like a FUCKING MODEL AND YOUD STILL BE UGLY lol

This

You're not ugly. You're probably insecure and too submissive in your interactions with others.

However, you can always experiment by getting a different haircut or a beard.

You look like pacquiao in drag

I'd suggest shaving your balls, it will give you a new outlook on life

because you are ugly

Because you're like an Animorph, but you only morph between a Michael Jackson look alike, and a Chinese food delivery boy.

brandon is super cute

still falling for this old shit. seen pics of this guy for years on here

Yah. But literally throughout my life I can't say I've met ONE girl who thought I was worth dating

Ya looks aren't everything but it's an issue if I'm rejected BECAUSE of mine

Are you a girl?

I don't even want to be a model... just not average at best to literally everyone

Because you look like someone on the edge of suicide. Dude, why do you still bother? Just cut your miserable life short. Don't you know that you already reached your potential and it's just downhill from here? Just end it and spare yourself a life not worth living.

Naw, just kidding, you look fine my man and you will find some attractive girl that will be totally into you! Just keep your head high and ignore your haters and maybe start pumping some iron and get a buzzcut, chicks dig it.

On the other hand, you might just kill yourself.

But maybe you will find happiness and will live a productive and worthwhile life...

But probably not, because you are a little pussy that prefers to whine instead to better himself.

Naw, I'm just kidding, you'll find a sugar daddy that fills your boipucci every night with cum and you'll love it. Good-speed my friend!