Can we PLEASE have a Gotham thread?

Can we PLEASE have a Gotham thread?

no

I used to see him on Grindr when they were shooting in New York. True story.

Why were you on Grindr?

For chicken soup recipes, why the fuck do you think

Looking to have casual gay sex with people on television.

only if you post some fat nat

lel

what a stupid fucking question

And yet you can't answer it

Is that still on the air?

Yes.

I hate Gotham so much. It is even worse then The Walking Dead. I will watch every episode, every season, because I love the Batman universe, but the writing is so god awful that I get really agressive when I watch it.

I just hope that someday HBO or Netflix will do a propper Batman TV show in the theme of the Arkham games.

When is Catwoman just going to wear a catsuit already?

>muh Arkham Games

when shes not underage anymore

why not? It is the "most realisitic" approach to the Batman universe with all that freaks/mutants. The Nolanverse could not have introduced weirdos like Killer Croc or Poison Ivy and Snyder will overdo it, as seen with Doomsday.

She's 17 now

Thats the problem with this show. Doesn't matter if it runs for 8 more seasons, you will never see a proper Catwoman, a proper Riddler, a proper Joker or a proper Batman.

>more fish
>muh court of owls

i enjoyed gotham, even more when fish mooney was gone. When that bitch came back the show died a little for me. Seriously, fuck off Will Smiths Fuckmuppet, you can't act.

what I don't understand is that the majority of viewers dislikes Mooney, but yet she comes again and again. Whats the deal here?

No, that's exactly what makes this show fresh and interesting because we've already seen the "proper" versions of those characters a million times before. Especially the fucking Joker. Holy shit, am I sick of the Joker in Batman stories.

>mfw jada pinkclit smith demands they cast one of her vile offspring in this show