Had sex with my wife, ex wife and mistress today AMA

Had sex with my wife, ex wife and mistress today AMA

How much is your home valued?

>had sex
GET OUT NORMAL FAG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How did you pull it off

Pics of all of them god dammit

respect

Woke up early fucked my wife, stopped at my ex wifes after work then showered and had my mistress come over and we fucked all raw

Fuck no you guys will troll in and find them all on FB i bet

Just the mistress then

can you help me with my math homework?

how do you take the derivative of 1/x^2? Thanks!

Not OP but you do some backwards shit

Why does reddit use the "AMA" but Sup Forums uses the established decade old "ask me anything" ?

how do you herps feel?

Yeah, I think we're supposed to use power rule or something like that?

Derivative of 1/x^2=
Derivative of x^-2=
-2x^-3=
-2/x^3

yeah, my girlfriend wants me to buy her a $100 purse for valentines. We've been dating for 4 years, so I feel like she deserves the purse for putting up with my shit, but I'm also afraid if I buy her this her expectations will go up.

What do?

i appreciate it.

For future questions just plug that shit into wolfram alpha. It's working for me and I'm in differential equations

Buy the purse man, you're living the life so many newfags on here wish they could

confirmed

Who's the girl?

Ryden Armani. Not worth looking her up tho

How so?

she looks like a disgusting dyke now.

She looks like a mutant now after her boy toy an heroed

How many stds do you have?

no way! her boyfriend killed himself! where did you hear this?

It happened a year ago I think? She posted it on her twitter

Knowing that your gf whores herself on the internet and that countless of neckbeards faps to her must be hard

answer this

Shit if I were him I'd do the same

check'd

you say that sarcastically my friend, but you'd be lucky a shit to lick those godly pits of hers. The hair is just the plus

Trips of truth confirm. BTW I'm the only one who is seeing some kind of alien vibe to the girl? I mean pale skin, long nose, bulbous head, gaped earslobes, strange shaped mouth. IDK that seems more xeno than human to me

that thing is disgusting

No, but in case you're wondering, it's the hair. It's bad enough she's ugly, her hair is shit.

/thread

also everybody is having sex with their wives, ex wives, and side chicks, i dont know what this thread is even about

im disease free cause i dont touch females im good

Youre all cheating on each other. every person in a relationship is cheating with like 4 other people so how do you even pretend you arent

Oh my god. I remember busting several nuts to her when I was like 16 or so? About 4 years ago. SHe was way cuter.

No shit huh

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

And even if you are, only virgins would care. Nothing special about banging a few sluts one after another.

Where is that? I want to go there.

google image says paris

"endroit insolite a paris"

>a

>Nothing special about banging a few sluts one after another.

I can't pull it off, and I would consider myself a relatively average guy. It's just that OP is either a huge stud, or piece of shit douche, depending on your viewpoint.

Those are perky

How's it feel to lie on the internet?

retard

To me feels like he's a liar with a huge need of attention who creates posts filled with his fantasies and in where he answers to himself over and over to pitifully make people believe that he's what he isn't, successful.

>I can't pull it off, and I would consider myself a relatively average guy.

Because looks are the only determining factor. It mostly depends on your ability to lie, deceive, and manipulate women. In other words, how good of a talker are you.

I'm handsome albeit not a model. Was broke as fuck in my early-20s. Drove a 2005 golden granny Impala sedan. Lived at home with mom. Worked at a grocery. But I still had several consistent fuck buds – one of which became my long-term girlfriend.

You still fuck the other girls once and a while?

Oh, so that's why they say nice guys finish last? I thought it was something PUA faggots told each other as consolation. I can agree with what you said, though. I've never been good at socializing

the 70's is a faggy show, my friend.

Nope. That was five years ago. I settled down after experiencing all I wanted to. Fucked enthic girls of interest (e.g. Hispanic, Asian, Indian) and MILFs. Anal. BDSM (both as sub and dom). Throat fucking.

I've had my fun. Now I'm with an Asian. Going strong. Provides good sex and has a great profession. Settled.

I thought I'd always be a sex addict. I'd laugh at older people saying "sex becomes overrated when you get older." Now I'm one of them.

>Oh, so that's why they say nice guys finish last?

I don't buy that, because I was a respectful, nice guy. I just knew where to look to get what I wanted, and I know how to talk with women. I'm handsome, so that helps too.

This isn't R9k, faggot.

Not really fag you must have really bad taste in shows then

Just lick her clean

It's totally possible. Don't get me wrong, as far as we know, OP could be totally making all this shit up in his mom's basement with a bottle of mountain dew after filling out a job application at walmart or some other shitty retail job. Personally, I like to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Honestly, I started dating a girl at 17, been with her for 3 years and she's a fucking genius/gorgeous, great opportunity lined up, I'm about to be done my program as well but I've been tempted lately to hookup with someone else on the side, just as hot but x100 freakier. what do?

Not, OP, but don't cheat on your girlfriend, she sounds like she has a good head on her. I know what you're going through, you're young, probably haven't fucked more than 5 or 6 chicks in your life. It's not worth it. I've done the mistake of cheating on my fiancé because I wanted to get another fuck or two under my belt before I tied the knot. Eventually, she found out about it and rightfully dumped my ass. I fucked plenty of girls afterwards trying to compensate for losing my fiancé, eventually you learn that the best sex happens only with someone you actually care about. I regretted it every day since the break up, and would take it back in a heartbeat but thats a mistake I'm going to carry with me to my grave.

Cheers dude, I appreciate the words.

Fuck bitches get money

What does AMA mean?

>yeah, my girlfriend wants me to buy her a $100 purse for valentines.

You are being shit tested. This is a no-win. Get her the purse and she'll raise her expectations. Don't get the purse and she'll she'll lock down her cunt. Never negotiate with terrorists. Good luck.