So /b, how do you deal with being fat? like how do you deal with knowing all girls find you disgusting...

So /b, how do you deal with being fat? like how do you deal with knowing all girls find you disgusting, noone wants to sit next to you in the bus, you deny having a shitty life, but deep down you know you're a fat piece of shit.

how do you cope with it day-to-day?
tfw youll never get laid
tfw you wont get a good job
tfw everyone you meet wil think youre failure

>Projection the thread

Me skeletal spotted. You actually think being a skinnyfag is the ideal body size kek

it is though

>tfw perfect bmi

fat people are literally scum

I always remember there are some people starving somewhere while I live a decent life

It feels pretty good that you want to make us feel so bad user, makes me feel better about my own self worth and emotional issues :D

any of you fatfucks ever touched a girl? Who actually consented?

sounds like its the first time you got laid and you feel like a god now, enjoy it, it'll get boring fucking girls soon, hope you'll get experience as much as I did kid :3

Yeah my dude.

fake

age and weight

30 and 250 pounds
how does it feel that a fat old dude slays more pussy than you? xd

this is clearly satire

id rather be a virgin than fat

being fat will literally kill you and ruins everything in your life

being a virgin just means you are kinda weird

>250 pounds
not OP, but thats not too bad.

>mfw this is what Americans actually believe

he should be around 75 pounds less than that friend, depending on his height

im not saying he isnt fat, he just isnt huge

you said not too bad

that is still pretty bad

he is almost 100 pounds overweight even by conservative standards

ECKSDEE

but if I was skinner I'd be jacking off at home like you user, dont want that
xddd

if you were jacking off at home, and skinny, you'd probably be happier you fat piece of shit

hmm, maybe, what matters is that i feel better than you do now :D

no what matters is that you are fat and im in shape

have fun

have fun being in shape, i'll enjoy feeling good about life and myself :)

Wtf is this shit. The only thing that's keeping you from rockin you is you. Look at Action Bronson, that guy slays like crazy! How is B this obsessed with shit that don't really matter? Aren't you supposed to be "ascended"?

Be funny lol a lot of fat people who are funny and keep positive make friends and get ze kitten :3

Become bald, slather your face with orange makup, then pay Russia to help you win the presidency.

>noone

You sound autistic and the fact that your posting a dead meme instead of an actual picture of yourself makes me believe that your the fat piece of shit

It must be hard to come up with excuses a to why the majority of America (and no the majority of a state is not majority of america) got what they wanted.

Clinton received 65,844,610 votes, or 48.2% of the total vote.

Trump received 62,979,636 votes, or 46.1% of the total vote. (That’s a difference of 2.86 million votes.)

Lolol you still don't get it. We won. Cali lost. And now the Mexicans are about to be washed away. Literally.