Fluffy thread?

Fluffy thread?
Fluffy thread

>TL,DR Version: We are autistic.

welcome to Sup Forums. Everyone is autistic, now you can happily return to your trap thread.

perfect!

Story, Hasbio engeneered cute bio toys for children, PETA released them to theworld before were ready and became a pest.

many enjoy flufies in different ways, love hate or weird,

you are welcome

>checked

My favorite stories are ones about Fluffy farms.

If I print this and staple it behind my resume, I can look at fluffy abuse at work, right?

Fluff-gulag.
Nyeheheheh

>TL,DR Version: "Look! I told you we don't jack off to this! All the shit and piss is objectively for comedy! God damn, mom!"

LYFEHAX

The shit and piss is there because their only defence is to projectile-shit on humans.

DUHHHHHHHHHHHH
Just remember to explain that to the cute girl in pre-calc. She'll totally get it and even probably like it's funny.

finally

Kweh.

this is good.

This is neat, keep it up Kweh-friend!

Kweh.

nice one.

Hello folks, quick question if you don't mind:

>WHAT'S YOUR ENJOYMENT BEHIND FLUFFY ABUSE?

I find it fascinating, everyone seems to have their own sort of reason.
I think mine is just enjoying seeing things get hurt/raped/killed without having to actually have a real world victim.

What's yours?

a mix of hugbox and abuse for me

Just general sadism. Wouldn't do it to real animals. But I like BDSM.

kek
kwehk

a fluffy thing versus harsh reality. plus their animalistic nature served in a package that doesn't match the content. no murderboner here

Kweh.

I get a sick enjoyment from seeing these naive helpless creatures confronting the reality of a world that doesn't pay the slightest attention to their need for love and huggies.

I just find most of the little fuckers so enraging and evil it satisfies me to see them get what they deserve.

ok, I weouldnt abuse "wosco", hes just too hugboxy

>autistic
As if anyone on here would be anything else.