How much to stretch to get a bigger dick? my dick is 4 inches but i stretch to 7 with expander

how much to stretch to get a bigger dick? my dick is 4 inches but i stretch to 7 with expander

Other urls found in this thread:

nhs.uk/Livewell/penis-health/Pages/Five-penis-facts.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=0K9dgJwrM7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know that.... it's physically impossible to stretch your penis to a bigger size that it can maintain, right?

You're just pulling on an organ with no muscle mass.

Read this:
nhs.uk/Livewell/penis-health/Pages/Five-penis-facts.aspx

Stop stretching before you damage and tear the blood vessels, ya fucking idiot, and be happy with what you have.

>Protip: Girls generally don't give a shit about penis size as long as you can lick them out and flick the bean whilst you fuck them

my friend did that. He ended up with a snapped muscle and it hurts everytime he gets a boner.

look at his disgusting body, you know he's not getting any pussy.

The penis is not a muscle. It's an organ with blood vessels surrounding it.

you're just going to damage it...

wtf, what kind of idiot u are that u really think this is gonna help xD

Good point, well made. Put the same effort into walking more and eating less as you do stretching your todger, and you'll stop giving a toss about your dicksize when you realise you look great and feel healthy.

Idiot, the earlobe has no muscle but we can still stretch it, also the skin can be stretched which is no muscle etc etc etc.

OP, the trick is to use sausage casings. Yes, you read that right. Sausage casings are all natural and made of 100% animal matter, so they'll facilitate the growth of new tissue. Just make a clean cut at the middle of the shaft and detach the penis, then use sausage casings to extend the length between the base and the severed part. Blood will freely flow into the glans and the casings will allow your newly elongated penis to regrow its connective tissues.

Sauce: Am a Fisishin.

Yes, and what happens to a stretched ear? It goes flaccid and limp.

Idiot.

The key is consistency.

stop trying to stretch your dick asshole

how do you honestly think that works

i wear it 5-8 hours a day hope to gain 1-2 iches

It'll never happen, you're just going to injure yourself. Want a bigger dick? Lose some weight. You probably have 1-2 inches hidden under that lard sack you're wearing.

Look up peyronies disease. Eventually scar tissue will form and you won't be able to get hard and will have constant pain In your penis

This guy gets it

Stop being a faggot and jelq. I got an inch length and 3/4 girth in 6 months permanently

YOU GET ONE LIFE.ONE CHANCE TO EXPERIENCE LIFE.AND YOU WASTE YOUR LIFE ON TRYING TO MAKE YOUR BIG LONGERRRRRRRRRRR KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK.

>THICKNESS > LENGHT.YOU'RE MAKING PENCILDICKS.JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

So... even though this is bait.... you literally sit on your ass for 5-8 hours a day with that thing on?

That's why you're a disgusting lardbucket.

Size is in the eye of the beholder. Lose the flab above it, tighten up the groin area below it, and voila, several more perceptible inches.

You horrible cunt. I hope it drops off.

jelq without oil can you dry jelq i have a bathmate use it every second day for 14 min

no you can walk around with the extender its not visible under clothes

is your earlobe normally erect???

Youre still a fat lard stupid faggot.

Fucking kek

underrated

feel free to stretch your penis as much as you want lol see if i care if you get a wet noodle as a dick or not

Whats the point of stretching it if not one will see your disgusting body?

that fantastic voice

Holy shit dude, there's no way you're this retarded.

That little fucking device you got there is going to be a one-way ticket to ED before you're 30.

Do not use penis extenders, they do not work.

iamover 30

Then that's even worse dude.

Your dick will stop functioning.

Lmao you are so obsessed with your own dick, you're a faggot.

If you stop being a hairy fatass, you will get chicks.

You are never gonna get 1-2 inches with that shit, 0.5 at most.

toasting in epic bread

can you post cumshot, i like chubs and you have a nice dick

you a grill?

ya

send me nudes of you to fap , and i will record a video of that and send it to you back over kik. can also pump before i cum for you

uhhhh wats ur snapchat

have kik only can you quickly just download it and use it anonymous ofc