Post your famous ancestors

Post your famous ancestors

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palemonids
nbcnews.com/science/all-europeans-are-related-if-you-go-back-just-1-6C9826523
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franks
perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Perseus:text:1999.04.0017:text=intro:chapter=3:section=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My ancestor :)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palemonids

Always nice to meet a fellow Roman

my ancestors :)

direct descendant of charlemagne my dude

Who else?

I probably have Chingiskhan as my ancestor?
Who was the most famous Finn that had many children? Probably that one too.

Uhhhm you might have heard of them :)

t.Uralian

>Germans

You're cringy as fuck, you literally claim our ancestors will not being aware that before there him, there was other like Teutomer, Richomer, Claudion, Mérovée, Childebert, Clovis, and so on

You're like the niggers who are "WEWUZING" various great figures, it's cringy and pathetic

we wuz kangz

Literally everybody of European descent relates to Charlemagne nigger

>our ancestors
>Karl
>french
this. simply a fact

The Flemish and southern Dutch are the purest Franks

>The flemish
>pure anything other than void

>Flemish and southern Dutch are the purest Franks

You mean the purest Batavians

WIZ DUZ KONNIGZ UND SHEIT

Nah, the northern Dutch are Batavians and Frisians. Eastern Dutch are Saxons. Southern Dutch and Flemish are Frankish

You were different people even back then so i find this kinda we wuzzing highly amusing, keep going.

I'm talking about myself, personally. I'm not claiming Swedish society is derived from the HRE or something stupid like that.

:)

>ng stupi
Well i find it hard to believe a swede shitposting in mongolian throatsinging forum has anysignificant relation to charlemagne.

Anyone got the pittbull looking at the wolf going my ancestor

literally my grandpa

I don't have a famous ancestor but my direct paternal ancestor represented Finland at the Swedish Riksdag in the middle of 18th century.
He tried to pass legislation that would help Finnish farmers but the Swedes weren't interested.

Obligatory.

nbcnews.com/science/all-europeans-are-related-if-you-go-back-just-1-6C9826523

>Southern Dutch and Flemish aren't Dutch and Flemish but Franks

Hating you so much that you're literally claiming the ancestors of other people

Kek

Tell me Frankishboi why are your name Flemish and Dutch if you're Franks ?

Cool. What was his name?

You need to read up on history. The Germanic Franks crossed the Rhine in the 4th century and settled here in the low countries. They would later on conquer Gaul when the Roman Empire was in full collapse and thus establish the Frankish empire. When they conquered Gaul they mixed with the local Gallo-Roman population and adapted the romance languages they spoke. Modern day French people are a mix of Gallo-Romans, Franks and Vikings. The Flemish and the southern Dutch are a similar mix, be it that we're more Frankish because this was the place where they settled. We kept speaking their Germanic language

You can do the reading:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franks

>The Franks in the east kept their Germanic language and became part of the Germans, Dutch, Flemings and Luxembourgers. The Franconian languages, which are called Frankisch in Dutch or Fränkisch in German, originated at least partly in the Old Frankish language of the Franks. Nowadays, the German and Dutch names for France are Frankreich and Frankrijk, respectively, both meaning "Realm of the Franks".

>Modern day French people are a mix of

>Gallo-Romans
Nope
The Salic Laws preserved our race from miscgenetion

>Franks
Indeed

>Vikings
Once again
The Salic Laws preserved our race from miscgenetion

>The Flemish and the southern Dutch are a similar mix

You're Batavi

You're pretty delusional. The French aren't pure Germanics. Even we are slightly mixed with Celts. Take a look around you when you go outside.

looks almost like we're special snowflakes

>R1B
>Germanic

>Germanic
>Franks

Germans are a mongrel race, i don't see why you're briging them

This

The Franks were Germanics lad. You're not going to deny that are you?

The Germans are as much of a "mongrel race" as everyone in Europe...

Jheronimus van Aken

Two of the biggest autists on Sup Forums collide. I'm glad I could witness this.

Nope

Our Ancestors weren't Germanic they were Franks

Germongrels can die or get killed by rapefugees

my ancestor :)

>Two of the biggest autists on Sup Forums
Neither of them are KANG though

Kek, well I'm not the one who's denying well established facts

Kang is capable of changing his opinion about things when presented with evidence. That makes him less autistic.

>Kang is capable of changing his opinion about things when presented with evidence
pure 100% bullshit

Wait, do Frogs unironically believe they were Franks and shit?
French are Romanized Gauls who named themselves after the Germanic tribe that conquered them

Nope

You're just trying to steal our ancestors because Dutch and Germans are a meme people with no history, our history is linked to a tribe will yours was created by a state

There is no such thing as flemish you're just a mix of Belgian tribes and Batavians, as for the Dutch they're Batavians and Frisians.

As for the Germans they're a mongrel race made up of several Slavic tribes, Germanic Tribes, and Celtic tribes.

tl;dr
French = French
Flemish = Belgians + Batavians
Dutch = Batavians + Frisians
Germans = Too mixed to count

You must be that butthurt Fenno-Swede from Siuntio who never has anything to offer except the words psychosis and powerfantasy.

>getting butthurt because someone insults KANG
KANG detected

>Kang is capable of changing his opinion about things when presented with evidence

Nope. I just don't like you Siuntiofag.
All you ever do is sperg out incoherently about Finns being untermensch and Swedes being ubermensch.

I have no idea who you are talking about but I find it hilarious that you automatically assume I'm someone you argued with earlier instead of one of the many people who laugh at KANG

There's a Fenno-Swede from Siuntio who really hates Finns. He posts all day long about Finns being subhumans and most of the time it's him talking about Kang.

Must be trolling, or he is a real fucking autist not in contact with outside world

If you'd have seen threads concerning Finland-Swedes on Sup Forums you'd realize there's actually a very active fringe group of Finland-Swedes who are filled with hate towards Finns and Finnish language.
Most of them don't post on Sup Forums though.

I'm direct descendant of Charlemagne on at least 17 different manners, but not paternal.

Interesting. Have you been to the exhibition in Den Bosch last year?

He was not German

Germanics =/= germans

The greatest.

@72245396
no (you) for you

He legit looks exactly like my portuguese friend who is also named Pedro

t. Finn with victim-complex.

Firstly the Germanic were described as red haired by Tacitus while the Germans are blond haired

As for our ancestors aka the Franks they were brown and black haired as show the various depiction of them in the Carolingian illiminations

So fuck off they weren't blond haired cucks but French as their racial, traits show it

You were civilized by French keep that in mind blond cucks

t. faggot

Germanics !=/= french
Are you russian?

Sorry user, it's cousin fucking pig farmers all the way down.

we where Fr*nks

my ancestors :)

Scythians, Slavs, Dacians, Celts and Germans

You know what they all have in common?

All described as mostly red haired by ethnographers from the Mediterranean. What they meant is that they have a ruddy appearance.

>Germanics !=/= french
It's true too

Nope

It mean that most of them were red haired but modern germanic are a mongrel race who lost its racial features unlike French who look exactly like their Frankish ancestors.

TOO true

Is red hair and brown eyes common among french?

>Is red hair and brown eyes common among french?

Not really

Also

>Franks
>Red haired

Pick one mon ami

i was wondering cause my gf is ethnically french but shes got natural red hair and brown eyes and dark eyebrows

SZI WÓZ NEANTHERTAL N SZIT

So you look like just like the Gaul here? Makes sense

My skin is wither that yours Germongrel

Also

> The Gauls are described as tall and of great physical strength, with a fair skin and blonde hair, which they often reddened by artificial means.

perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Perseus:text:1999.04.0017:text=intro:chapter=3:section=2
So let's resume

Germanic = red haired
Gauls = blond haired
Franks = brown/dark haired
French = brown/dark haired

Seems like G*rmans didn't like us even back then.

Well fuck them, fennoswedes are unironically the worst fucking elämänkallus you can find from this country but everyone just thinks theyre so much better because few of them are old money snobbists

Remove Czech

He's my ancestor as well :)

The man, the legend, my ancestor :)

Not in the photo but in the room
Opening of the first Turkish parliament