Hey Sup Forums 25 year old guy, never had a GF, trying tinder but pretty bad at it. Any suggestions?

hey Sup Forums 25 year old guy, never had a GF, trying tinder but pretty bad at it. Any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0K9dgJwrM7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that fantastic voice
youtube.com/watch?v=0K9dgJwrM7g

Also a general post your tinder story thread

>you ever use the haptic feedback to tickle your asshole while you flick the bean?

how about not talking about video games

She stated in her profile she was a big fan of them

Dis is bait

she probably also a big fan of dick you don't talk about that do you

She sounds bored talking about video games, neckbeard. Ask her what it's going to take to make her cheeks clap.

Talking to tinder hoes about shit in their profile description is bait so they can catch and release the betas. Don't fall for that shit man

ok mate, you talked enough about video games then. please stop this is torture.

Try finding out what they like and talk about that.

>match with 18 y/o college bitch on Tinder
>I go to a University in the area
>she immediately wants to fuck
>go to her house at 1 am last night
>fuck her - massive titties, big ass
>leave, she tells me she wants to do it again sometime
>tfw you find a bitch who wants nothing more than to hook up rather than hang out and go on dates
>shit's cash

ok, will change topic

Start with stop talking about video games you gock. Ask what she likes to do in her free time and such. Can't be so hard fellar right?

post a larger pic o her

This would explain a lot of my failures...

honestly you kind of sound like an asshole while talking to her, so not sounding like an asshole would be a good start

Please don't talk about video games with a girl on tinder... Talk about what she does in her free time and be interested in her life (not to a stalker level), and if she starts to all you about your life she is interested in you. Remember everything she says and you can use that knowledge later if you are talking about something. Ask how her day was and ask what she's interested in. Don't talk about your own hobbies if she doesn't ask, just remember that if she askes new questions (not about the current subject) she is interested and you know that you can keep on talking to her because there's something you got that interests her

I'll be in the thread if you need help

Bro, the video game talk is not going to up your pussy rate, even if she says she's into them.

This shit is cringy as fuck.

>yfw her taste is better than yours, you fucking Nintendo autist

Good advice.

Explain

mate, I don't know, I am pretty autistic when it comes to chatting with strangers..but you talk too much about video games

talk about minecraft, Im sure it gonna work

"So are you a take out to dinner type of gal or just hang out at my place?"

Pretend to be a normie.

dubs decides if op is an idiot

Try not to get too personal ya feel?

i am on it, i'd say flaming faggot

tell her you love her

you already blew it talking about video games like that right off the bat

Thank you. This is it.

Don't ever come here for advice

Yea like type more casually your full grammatically correct cased and punctuated sentences make you read like a robot

Ask for nudes

you just contradicted yourself

These are probably the most autistic Tinder screenshots I've ever stumbled upon. You obviously never had a girlfriend

Continue

Good subjects: Sports, Movies, studying/working, family (not on the stalker level again), what interested her in tinder, Music, etcetera.... Just find something that she think it's comfortable talking about and you should not have a negative attitude about her intresets. You are on tinder because you want to find a girl right? So just play it smooth and pretend to be comfortable in whatever you're talking about, you don't have to act like an asshole and give her shit for what her intresets are. And be yourself, I guess you're not a pussy Slayer that is out for her pussy so just keep talking and do not hope for something that maybe won't come true, if you like her just keep it up and see where it takes you

>Do you even video games

We can't help OP if he won't help himself. Gotta get rid of that neckbeard + fedora combination Sup Forumsro

Be sarcastic. That always helped me, but also witty. if you had a fedora, that'll get you some wetwork.

>you liek vidya games?
Jesus christ man

Update OP?

to late.

op is kill

Remember not to send photos of your cock it is still too early

what do you say we grab a drink and a bite to eat this weekend ? :)

OP is shaving his neckbeard I'm assuming

bad idea... too early

No

Sure, turned myself down a notch

This. Offer her dinner, but after you get to know her and she gets to know you. Talk a bit more

Update

my boy this neckbeard is gonna keep talking about fuckin video game consoles the whole time he need to do something NOW!!!

Better

great !

Ask her out!!!

ask her about her day

I really don't know her, I think I should ask a few questions at least

my boi OP about to score some pussy

nice job neckbeard, Sup Forums will get you laid yet

This is... wow, man, atleast sound someone interested in that. Come on OP, I believe in you....ish.

the inquisition continues

explain?

As a femanon let me say this;
accurate.

OP just update us as soon as she writes something, Sup Forums is gonna get someone laid

you dummy you get to know her on the date

Take a fucking hint OP, she obviously isn't interested in talking about "how the PS1 aged"

Fucking autist

OP here, please keep me updated on this one

Show feet

shes still bothering to talk to you, but she doesn't want to talk about video games, ask some questions about herself or she gonna stop talking

Yup will be

Are you fucking serious?

>do you even video games?

>vidya
>Sup Forums slang

Friend, what the fuck is wrong with you? Just be fucking normal and remember Sup Forums is just Sup Forums, you're not supposed to sound like that anywhere else!

Just ask her about HER, not necessarily YOUR interests.

You're not done yet OP. If she wasn't interested, she wouldn't keep this up and start talking exclusively to (the bare minimum) 10 other guys trying to fuck her brains out.

You need to learn how to escalate. It lets her know you are not some beta cuck and want something more than talking about video games.

stop spamming this shit we are working on Samantha now!

Jesus Christ. OP is a hopeless case.
Women go on tinder to have fun. You are asking her boring questions. You have to be cheeky, tease her, say funny, weird, crazy things to stand out.

Basically be a cocky fun guy that is confident.
What you are doing is asking a bunch of boring questions

tits or gtfo

Thread is kill

Thread is death process :(

23 and never had gf either. held jobs with female interaction, females of all ages, just never pursued romantic relations, no interest in social interaction whatsoever, lots of guys seem to have many problems with women, with money, and just women being retarded and not understanding what logic is.... been infatuated with computers since 13.. don't think i have gone a single day for 10 years without some interaction with a computer.... what do? git money git bitches? fake confidence? pretend? fuck knows bra

Jesus

Way to bring the mood down, pal.

Read about Borderline, understand most women seem to have traits, understand life beyond reality.

after her next reply:

if she asks a question: dunno but send nudes or die
if she doesn't ask a question. send nudes or die

>Do you know what your dad's dick looks like?
>I can literally fuck my own ass.
>Are your nipples the same as your mom's?

OP we need updates here.

That's a semi-colon. You wanted a colon. Show me your colon

still waiting on her reply

not OP here but honest question, how do you talk about movies and music with normies who dont have autistic-level interests in both? just thinking about doing this online as well is enough to make me cringe

not femanon but here's my colon

:

>:

Fucking nice.

I recently upped my tinder game and I've maybe got some advice.

Don't start a "longer" convo - Start with some cheeky shit like "If you were a bird, you could sit on my stick" and then ask if they would meet up for a walk in the park or something.

So, dont chat more than 10 messages before meeting up.

I always meet someone first in a public place, then it's easy to call off if the chemistry is not there. Nothing worse then inviting some fat chick home at your place and she can't take a hint to leave.

These two simple thing helped me a lot, cause I didn't know shit in the first years of using tinder.

Btw OP, don't awnser her really fast, take like 1 minute on you to awnser (not if you're already in a disgusting with her, then you can write as soon as you can) just don't look like a nolifer that reads the chat every 10 seconds

Baby that's hot

moar

the truth hurts sometimes. nothing benzos and booze can't fix tho, the legit B&B

If you start a question with "honest question" you have already revealed your deceitful intention