How come the cop did not arrest him when he visited Wick's house and saw the dead body lying on ground...

How come the cop did not arrest him when he visited Wick's house and saw the dead body lying on ground? Even if Wick was friends with that cop, I am sure the cop would have brought backup and the backup would then ask him "Why didn't you arrest him?"

Is everyone supposed to be very afraid of John Wick? But still: why would the police allow a killer to continue killing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pMd4S-LkywI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because of the implication

Because he's killing criminals.

Obvious bait but I'll bite:
Because he's fucking infamous. Everyone in that world knows DO NOT FUCK WITH JOHN WICK.

It also clarifies how we get to have fun with the rest of the movie because he obviously operates outside the law without repercussion.

Sorry this movie took two extra steps to justify its bloodbaths so it at least barely makes sense in a fun fairy tale way.

He doesn't want to die.

I personally took it as if police isn't supposed or able to deal with the whole underground assassin world, not only Wick.
Maybe this too

If one of the most infamous hitmen is suddenly out of retirement with dead bodies inside his home you're not going to fuck with him.
Not to mention that he's clearly killing criminals.

What do you mean? So you saying it is good to let a serial killer keep killing? You insane

Based Addy

op you don't understand

one time he killed three men at a bar with a pencil

a FUCKING PENCIL

I figured he knew the cop and did the cop a couple favors over the years. I also figure that he knew it was self-defense so outside of the evidence that could be found in the house, everything John Wick did was completely legal before leaving his home.

because you can tell they have a history and he knows john wick is a cool guy

this cop knows that those are probably some bad dudes that had it coming to them

john wick is so cool that even the cops trust him to Do The Right Thing

This.

>he obviously operates outside the law without repercussion
this is retarded. no.

>Start shit with 'League of Shadows' level organization
>Shocked when assassin army rekts entire police department with minimal evidence

I'm not saying it's hokey, but in this case you're talking an organization that pays in golden pogs and likely caters to wealthy and powerful clients. Getting the blind eye would probably be easy in this hypothetical scenario.

It's a weak concept but a common one for 'Underground Empire' kinds of movies.

>Corruption doesn't exist
You are cute.

youtu.be/pMd4S-LkywI

>hitman
>serial killer
One is job and one is mental sickness

>"you uh..you working again?"
He knew him as an old friend. I like to think they were friends from years back and John did him some favors for him and his family.

While I was sad that the puppy he got from his dead wife died; it symbolized that he's just not capable of living a laid back, fun, enjoyable life.

At the end of the movie, he takes the bulldog which fits his personality more; in terms of being more aggressive and intimidating.

Also, watching that chick get shot in the face by 12 guys was SO cash.

TF2 player, get back to Sup Forums.

>recognizes the quote but not the irony

>But still: why would the police allow a killer to continue killing?

Maybe he's an important figure in the Democratic party.

It's really the only logical explanation.

I didn't really hate her until she killed that chill black guy. Then I was like "oh she has to die" and the movie did it in glorious fashion.

I blew so many loads to her being tape gagged.

It's adorably seeing actual retards thinking like they have an IQ above 80

Whether the cop was cool with John Wick or not is irrelevant, those thugs were trespassing with the intention to kill John. He was well within his right to kill them.

>Dat scene
YOU JUST KNOW

Because you're allowed to defend yourself against violent criminals when they invade your home in the United States.