What happened to the SW7 plinkett review? the trailer came out a long time ago

what happened to the SW7 plinkett review? the trailer came out a long time ago

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4sU7bsDhgxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He hopes we forgot. He plans to pretend the trailer never happened.

not a long, long time ago.

fail

That trailer was fake/fan-made, you ignorant yokel.

I'm still convinced the HitB review was smoke and mirrors - say you like it in other reviews to preserve the originality of your venture's biggest draw.

I'm hardly a film critic or buff or whatever, but I know I left the theater after seeing TFA bored and disappointed. Any mention of the sort in the HitB review would take away from the Plinkett review.

The character of Plinkett will find plenty wrong with the retread of SW7.

Mike enjoyed it.

Plinkett is satire of manchildren that think Lucas ruined their lives.

SW:TPM wasn't THAT bad. It's the best out of the prequels in my opinion. I love the world-building in it - even the senate parts. They built real sets, filmed on location, and created something unique from its predecessors. Even space operas need a recitative .

They're probably trying to figure out how they're going to release the review because of copyright

What a handsome young man.

This. Plinkett reviews heavily rely on source material footage, and so far all the Plinkett reviews use full-screen footage, which HitB had to abandon recently. They've had to deal with a lot of DMCA takedowns recently.

What is fair use? Retards

when has that stopped uppity lawyers?

He was just fucking with us

It's not fair use

He's probably going to fit it in a bunch of social commentary like the back-loaded critique of society at the end of the Titanic review.

Don't tell us; tell youtube. They're the ones that pussy out when studios bitch.

as long as you make it clear its a critical review with some purpose to educate or whatever you can use a fuckton of clips and its fine

if you just post 12 minutes of the lotr helms deep battle then yeah it gets fucking taken down

Jewtube doesn't give a shit

>watched the TPM review 5 or 6 times
>watched Titanics once.

I figured he thought of doing a plinkett review of TFA as a way of trying to convince everyone that it was as good as he claimed it was since he hasn't done one in years and didn't even bother to do a proper one for Into Darkness

But he has either realised how shit the movie actually is or he realised he couldn't make it look good in a convincing way so he just gave up.

Or he just gave up cuz he's a lazy fat drunken fuck.

It was uploaded to the RLM channel and had Mike in it.

Or maybe he's still working on it. There's zero reason to think they're not after the trailer for it came out. Go watch other movies and someday, probably before the year's out, you'll see Sup Forums talking about the TFA Plinkett review.

Youre right. I didn't make it clear that that was the reasons I figured of why he gave up on it IF he did.

can someone link or tell me the name of that video where they hired a stripper?

what episode is this from

>SW:TPM wasn't THAT bad.

AotC was far worse

all of the prequels were shit
yes, even revenge

>having Dick cancer was far worse than leprosy

they've had to reupload all their old SW reviews even though it was fair use because of youtube taking them down for copyright claims

Well yeah but there have only been 2 good Star Wars films

more like 4 but okay

>thinking ROTJ and TFA weren't shit
m'kay

the episode 3 trailer came out almost a full year before the actual review did

Well, they sure weren't shit. Just not as good as 4 and 5.

reeeeeeeee

TFA wasn't shit but it was very meh. Jedi was prequel-tier.

going by the trailer this plinkett will be as much about TFA as going back and reaffirming how shit the prequels were.
youtube.com/watch?v=4sU7bsDhgxU
>idiotic millennial are "rethinking" the prequels
also has a fully makeup'd palpatine instead of just the robe

>Or maybe he's still working on it. There's zero reason to think they're not after the trailer for it came out.
Jay on a stream a couple weeks ago said it hasn't been started yet.

Mike won't get to work until the Patreon bucks start to dry up.

it came out 6 months ago, reeeee

anyone else prefer Re:View to HITB?

i do

That may be, but I have no reason to think it won't be coming.

WHY do we even like RLM so much lads?

I have them on email alert for when new videos upload, I literally find great joy in watching every single video.

You sound like someone who'd let Mike bend you over and fuck you like a horny little slut you are.

no fucking way

jay on the other hand

Personally I think the HitB formula and shtick has become pretty stale. It's genuinely nice seeing them actually review old movies.

cool to hear them talk about movies that they actually like and respect, only format i can tolerate josh in as well, hearing him talk about his 'film school' films

re:view is better because they're more passionate about the movies they talk about instead of just glossing over summer action blockbuster #234

youtube doesn't give a shit, your shit will be taken down as long as someone files a complaint

I imagine he'll mostly talk about the fan reaction, how it was just made to milk money out of the franchise, and how he mostly liked it. Kind of like the 2009 Star Trek review.
I didn't particularly like TFA, but it was competently made, so he can't really bash it the way he did with the prequels.

>Or maybe he's still working on it. There's zero reason to think they're not after the trailer for it came out. Go watch other movies and someday, probably before the year's out, you'll see Sup Forums talking about the TFA Plinkett review.

in episode 50 of HITB they promised a new plinkett.

its been years. they arent doing another one.

>WHY do we even like RLM so much lads?

Because they're the friends we always wished he had but never made.

>Titanic review.
I just watched titanic and didn't know the review existed, ty

Why would he say he hated it if he liked it? Ep7 review will be BTFOing "Phantom Menace was good!" contrarian faggots and examining what went right

>Ep7 review will be BTFOing "Phantom Menace was good!" contrarian faggots
All 4 of them?

according to my inside sources it should be out this weekend

I've seens loads of "THE PREQUELS WERE BETTER THAN EPISODE 7" faggots

It won't work bc stw7 wasn't a incompetent shit flick.

Neither was Titanic

There's enough flaws there for some material and they can do like the titanic review for the rest.

Ultimately it's a pretty forgettable movie, flashy and pretty fun but only notable because it's Star Wars. Everyone was bland except Kylo and Finn.

In that case, it will be and

People don't seem to understand that even if it's fair use, challenging it is often very effective at getting things taken down and often permanently. You tie it up enough in the red tape and user can't reupload something even if they did nothing wrong.

It's like a lawyer threatening to bring a lawsuit(even if they know they have no case) in an attempt to spook you into either stopping a particular behavior or to settle.

For youtube, simply filing a DMCA claim is enough to get the video taken down and then the uploader has to A) figure out what the complaint was specifically B) edit the video in a satisfactory manner and/or C) deal with youtube in trying to get it reuploaded.

Sometimes users get hit with huge penalties as well a claim is file against them so suddenly they have an upload time limit for their videos and shit.

So no, being right often doesn't even matter when it comes to copyright.