Real talk Sup Forums

Real talk Sup Forums

Am I ugly? Had a few knockbacks recently and its starting to dent my confidence.

you are not horrible

You kinda look like one of those little trolls some people put on their lawn

Also why are your eyes so fucked up were you having a stroke while taking this picture

No, clearly above average so kinda handsome.

you could make yourself a LOT better

get a buzzcut
shave that shit off your face
and start wearing adult clothes (aka no graphic tees)

Polo, khakis, dress/casual shoes and tuck in your shirt and wear a belt

I loved you in parks and rec.

These are my work clothes... not a fashion contest in my job. Also I'm 6'6" so finding that kind of wardrobe that fots me isn't easy.

Thanks for the feedback though. I definately need a haircut.

Listen to this dude op.
Definitely your shirt and your haircut.
Also if you really must keep that "beard" then Google some trim skills. You have to keep a neckline. Guys that don't just look like they can't take care of themself.

Guess i was trying to pull some kind of face? Looking back, it does look a bit stroke-esque

8/10 tbh. You're really very cute, I'd date you. You look like you'd have a nice smile, and I like your shirt.

People can sense anxiety tho and your shoulders and expression look all tense so maybe work on appearing more comfortable.

>my work clothes
the fuck do you do, wash cars?

And yes, they still make decent clothes for tall people, stop bullshitting.

AND SHAVE.

Wear less graphic tee's(plain solid color slim fit Tee's will make your body look better), trim your beard up(go to a barber and tell him you want to keep the length but make it look cleaner), and do the same with your hair(tell him leave 2 inches but clean it up). It will make you go from a 3/10 to 7/10 really fast! Also try wearing kahkis and some nice low profile "boatshoe" kind of look. It will make you look more mature. If that's not your thing, then just try it out and see. Don't pretend to be someone you aren't.

your fine. confidence is what's attractive so if that's low they know.

Yeah the beard is a tricky one. I cant be arsed keepng neat, and at the same time i look like a child without it.

Thats a shitty photo but you're not ugly.
-someone who likes boys

ffig

I work in a theatre... spent 70% of my day up ladder focusing lights.

Looking young is great

Acting young is bad

Don't listen to these fucking niggers, never shave your head or face if you don't want to look like every other boring fucking guy. Your beard and hair are great, clean and healthy-looking.

Your hands are great too.

>ffig

Not OP but what?

No seriously. Your right pupil is literally larger than the left one. Concussion?

Okay then, take more showers then. A great time to take one is when you get home from spending 70% of your day up ladder focusing lights.

>get your shit together Sup Forumsro

kind of a compliment, kind of not

I'm taking it as one...

^spotted the virgin nigger hobo

good for you OP. as a straight male i'd say you're a 7.5/10 guy. follow thread's advice and you could easily be an 8 or 9.

You turbo faggot OP. I'm 6 ft 4 and have no problems at all, you don't look like a fat fuck so you don't have that excuse. Man up and own your outlandish height like it makes you the most fantastic cunt on the face of the earth. Girls like confidence, not pussy licking faggots.

Op nooo stop this nonsense you're basically my ideal guy.

You don't live in the UK, do you?

I do as it happens

Just the advice i needed to hear

Thanks man

No worries mate, we all have our dark days, you just need your mojo back.

Which country?
I am from jockland

Sweet. Which country?

Nah, you aren't ugly Sup Forumsro. You look cool. Just take it easy user. Clear your mind. Relax. Be confident

England

Near Sheffield.

Go to any music festivals ever? Those are my annual excursions to the land of eng

I go to Download every year

Have you tried also "playing for the other team"?

Doubles your chance of getting your knob slobbed.

i'd tie you up and grind you while watching x-files, my dude

7/10

Me fuckign too. Am on phone so no pics. What's your email?

No.