Little sister: wwyd

Little sister: wwyd

In a bikini/1

Her glorious butt

In a bikini/3

9/11 chance I touch her in her sleep

Send Nudes

bump

I'd spike her and use her as a fuck toy. Once she wakes up I'd continue to fuck her and if Shove her panties in her mouth so she could not scream
Wwyd to her ?

lets just say you'd have to wait 9 months to find it out...

wwyd?

OP, you're fucking sick. The very reason why Sup Forums is a violation to anyone and everyone. How low can you go to post pictures of your own sister?

FUCK YOU.

Send more though.

Would you fuck this girl though?

Mate i would diamond all over her face.

It takes that long for you to find your cock?

id cum in her

Take photography lessons.

my sis

wwyd to my lil sis

I would tie her arms behind her back and I'd tie her feet together. Then, I'd tie her hair to the rope holding her hands together. Then, I'd proceed to brutally hate fuck her and force you to just stand there and jerk off. You'd get to watch your little kid sister get degraded and destroyed by an older man.

Then, once I got done with her and my cum is dripping out of her pussy. I'd let you shoot your little load on her cute little titties.

man, but i wanna be a part of it

more of her?

I'd pull her hair back really tight and tie her hands behind her back while I fuck her mouth so hard deepthroating her and and grabbing her throat.
Wwyd to my gf

Wish I had some mate, don't know who she is though that's the problem.

Wwyd

Well...fine. You could throat fuck her as long as you could stand. I get to fuck her bottom holes.

Just imagine the feeling of your cock pulsing in your own sisters mouth as you coat her throat with your cum.

im sure she would love 2 cocks in her

Would happily fuck her, first spreading her legs wide and railing her in missionary, then flipping her around and pounding her from behind. And finish with dumping my load on that cute face.

Mmm..I'm sure she's had two cocks in her before. How did you get these pictures? Does she know that her big brother jerks off to her?

nice, hope you would let me watch

borrowed her comp for 'school'....and she has no idea. Get her drunk and she will find out

kik for stories

Storum95

Rotate my photo 90 degrees

Mmmm. What a tight little body. Luck you.

I'd follow her into the bathroom while you two are out at dinner. I'd wait until she went into the stall and then I'd grab her hands. I'd handcuff them above her to a pipe coming out of the wall. I'd wrap my hand around that slender throat and choke her while I fuck her tight little asshole. After I shoot my load all over her ass, I'd go outside and direct other guys into the ladies room. The women that wander in can barely hear her muffled moans through her panties that have been duct taped in her mouth.

After 3 or 4 of us have pumped our cum on or into your gorgeous little girlfriend, you finally realize she's been gone a long time.

How do you react when you find her still handcuffed in the stall?

You absolutely could. I would be hot to let her brother watch while I stuff her cunt.

Nice play. You should get her drunk sometime and wait for her to pass out. Then have a little bit of fun and shoot your load in her pussy. Then see if she says anything the next day.

How much older are you than her?

yeah my friends think so as well

here's her ass, the only pic I managed to get

been a dream of mine, and 2 years

I want to steal those panties to fap

when we used to live together i used get my smell on when i found used ones, it was great

Fuck, I'd pull down those panties, bend her over against that pole, and fuck her then and there. Pound that great ass and go balls deep in her pussy every time.

You could sit right next to us and enjoy the show.

Dude, you just gotta get her plastered and then get her into bed when she blacks out...everything from there will be blank or a distant blur. You could fuck her mouth and she probably wouldn't remember.

i want her to remember haha

you could bring a friend as well, she loves being shared

Eyes cocked like a pistol

Oh I'd let you watch but you wouldn't be able touch yourself. I'd torture you with your little sister. I have you sit in a chair and I'd hold her head in your lap while I fuck her tight little cunt.

Think you could hold yourself from busting your load in your pants?

I'd drag her down an alleyway and then face fuck her. I would then pin her to the ground and begin to force her cunt. I'd then use her ass as a toy then I would pump her cunt full of cum

Kinky. Then I guess I could. And we'd have fun spitroasting and DPing her, taking turns on her holes and stuffing each one thoroughly.

Until we then make her suck out our loads, jerking and blowing us, and soon paint her face with our cum.

she would enjoy that approach even more, making me worthless. I'd probably cum in a matter of minutes

that's what my two buddies did to her once (and made me watch it)

Do tell. Was she drunk or could she see you watching her?

Nice buddies. Wish I had been one of them.

Worship w/ cunnilingus and general servitude, like a good male.

she went out with me and them. through the night all of us drank and also did some drugs

it all started going out from the club to my place to chill. one of my freidns started commenting on her quite explicitly. she didn't mind, just laughed at it

at my place he made her twerk, which she happily did and was getting more explicit (telling her he'll fuck her). once again she didn't mind

the other friend eventualy joined him in the whole thing. they both agreed to fuck her but wanted me to watch. I was against it, but they eventually calmed me and fucked her righ in front of me

they toom my phone after I took this pic. she was up for all of it

Where'd they cum? Just curious.

everywhere. each came 3 or 4 times, they simply couldn't stop in her ass, mouth, on her face

like a good numale*

I'd fuck her bloody. You're parents wouldn't be able to look at her again. I'd tie her up and write "fuck pig" on her forhead. Then I'd spend an entire weekend with me and my buddies taking turns cumming on her cute little face. After we're all completely drained, I'd take a picture of her and send it you all your relatives as a Christmas card that would read...

"I'm on Santa's naughty list and these BIG elves punished me for it".

Merry Christmas...

She would make an adorable little fuck-slave. Me and my buddies would have lots of fun with her. She'd have a cock in every hole and she'd be begging for more.

After we coat her face in cum, we'd untie her and let her suck your cock for a minute or two until she finishes you off.

Then we'd start all over again.

Anyone want to chat on Kik about their relatives?
Add me: Jonaismyname

A good male is a numale :^)

This >

Beat her older brothers ass for being such a pedo

Wwyd to my ex ?

God damn I would punish her

How mean do you want me to be with this slut? Did you break up with her or did she decide to fuck 3 black guys she picked up at the bar and you found out from a twitter post?

Huehue

Wwyd to Kate?

Pick one and Wwyd to them

I'm going to go with option 2 . Let's hear something interesting

Good vibe. Ask them all what they're reading.

Middle.
Compliment her hair, and clothes.

Hook her up with another three black guys and make sure they treat her right.

Pour a cheap bottle of vodka down her throat then fuck her mouth to keep it down. Throw her on the ground, fuck her cunt. Pour another bottle of vodka half down her throat and half all over her. Flip her over, fuck her ass. Cum deep inside her. Then slap her around a bit, maybe make her chug another bottle. Take her cellphone and leave her there puking.

Wwyd?

I'd give her some pointers on taking better selfies.

Do you do stand-up?

Yeah, I have two comedy central specials and an hbo miniseries.

I'd take her out to a nice dinner. Make some small talk. It gets a bit weird. End the date with an awkward hug and never text her again.

I would listen to her when she talks about her gender studies classes.

drag her kicking and screaming into the woods where i'd strangle her with my belt. when i was done i'd bury her deep and head out for a light dinner

I thought you said little..

Would love to cum in her eyes

Wwyd?

I'd follow her out to her car at night after she gets done with a long shift at Applebee's. I'd grab her by the throat and choke her as she tries to scream. I muscle her over to a van where a few of my buddies are waiting. This van has windows everywhere but they're all tinted.

We drive around for the rest of the night and take turns fucking her sloppy holes. We dp her, face fuck her...she vomits multiple times. The back of the fan smells like her sweaty cunt that's oozing cum. She's begging us to stop and screaming for help but the windows are two dark even though their are vehicles all around us. Towards the break of dawn, she's just sobbing quietly as we fight to keep pumping her swollen holes with our sore cocks.

We drive back to the parking lot where her care is and throw her out onto the cold, wet asphalt. She has crusted cum all over her face and bare ass and she's a fucking wreck.

Just a few minutes later, the early crew show up for their shift and find her laying there. Perfect timing.

Wwyd to my sister

>long shift at applebees

would you at least tip her?

She loves cum on her face

Buy her things and carry them for her.

Please post more. Fapping like crazy.

That was good other than she's a loser with no job and no license . But damn she deserves it

>loser w/ no job and no license
unf
I'd be her fucking slave.

Have kik user?

No, I'm not 14.