Be me!

Be me!
German, middle aged man, had a sexual relationship with my mother.
Ask me anything. Will NOT post pictures of her, forget it.

pics or gtfo

How do I say, "Mummy, please blow my lollipop one more time!" in German?

sorry, my man. Will not post pictures of my dead mother on /b

Mutti bitte essen meine schwantzstuck

If she's dead she won't mind or sue you faggoy

How old were you both when you were having fuck with mom?

>Mutti bitte essen meine schwantzstuck

actually its "Mami, lutsch mir bitte nochmal die Stange!"

How did it start? Who initiated it? How old were you when it started and ended?

>How old were you both when you were having fuck with mom?
I was 16 years old at the time. She was 44 years young

What was her body type? And what would you rate her out of 10

how did it start?

hot

>How did it start? Who initiated it? How old were you when it started and ended?
Well, long story short.
My father left the family when I was about 12 years old, I did not care much about it because he was always kind of a dick to me. Nothing special, but just not a perfect father figure. My Mom on the other hand took it really bad, she was depressed for a long long time, at least 3 years. Then shee started seeing other men again and cheered up a little bit. When I was becoming a man. Our little cuddle sessions became more and more a highlight for me. I was able to smell and curess a woman up close. And I started noticing she liked it too. I was getting older and grew more comfortable touching her. She never refused me and then it went really fast and she kind of took control one day. Really from cuddling we went to actual sex in a day there were no steps in between it was crazy if you think about it. she just lost her clothes and spread for me, I refused at first but came back and we did it for the next 14/15 years.

>What was her body type? And what would you rate her out of 10
She was no model, a little little overweight and rather short. Maybe a 6 oder 7 for her age.

Did she ever let you cum inside her, OP?

What kind of stuff, straight missionary sex? From behind?

was it good sex?
did you come inside her?
did you do anny kinky stuff with her?

>Did she ever let you cum inside her, OP?
>What kind of stuff, straight missionary sex? From behind?
We did use condoms at first, for maybe 2 years, later she switched to the pill and after a couple of years she could not conceive anymore so we did it without protection. So yes, I did ejaculate a lot in her. She liked that especially, she told me so often. How she would fell me juice inside her and how good it made her feel.

so hot OP

Did you have other girlfriends at the time? She was your special "side girl" the whole time or only when you didn't have another one out there?

>was it good sex?
>did you come inside her?
>did you do anny kinky stuff with her?
I would not say kinky. It was regualr sex, missionary, doggy, cowboy, oral stuff like that nothing out of the ordinary really. But nether the less it was good. It was passionate and dirty and intimite. I loved it really.

why lie on the internet OP

I'd say an experience like that could really fuck a person up... but you are already german.

>Did you have other girlfriends at the time? She was your special "side girl" the whole time or only when you didn't have another one out there?
Yes, I did have other girlfriends from time to time, but they were more or less alibi that I could bring to occations and introduce to my friends so noe one would be suspicious. Thats why it never went well for long. Mostly 6-7 months and theey were gone. But it didnt matter to me I loved Mom and made Love to her, so I can understand that they left

Was it just sex or was it more?

>I'd say an experience like that could really fuck a person up... but you are already german.
Fuck me up, I'm nt sure. But yes it did definately change me a lot. I can still feel the effects of that relationsship today. But it was worth it I think

Why are you not still fucking.

Do you have a daughter? Would you fuck her?

You must have thought about pregging her or did you have a normal gf/family?

>Was it just sex or was it more?
It was definatly more. We did spend a lot of time together. We were almost like a real couple, only from time to time the mother son relationship came to surface. But the sex played a big role for me especially early on.

Why did you stop?

>Why are you not still fucking.
She passed away 2 years ago, well almost 3 years

>Do you have a daughter? Would you fuck her?
No I dont have any kids, Mom got pregnant once but we decided to have an abortion. I would not engage my kids. Never

Did she ever regret it?

>You must have thought about pregging her or did you have a normal gf/family?
Well, she thought about keeping it when she was already pregnant, we never talked about it before and I was not ready to be a father or anything really, I freaked out totally.

>we decided to have an abortion.

fucking your mum is one this aborting your kid is unforgivable

>Did she ever regret it?
No, I dont think so. I know I never did. And she always mentioned how she loved me and that she was so happy that she spread for me that day.

>fucking your mum is one this aborting your kid is unforgivable
the risk was too high, it could have been damaged.

after your dad left, did he ever come back and what was the situation? Did you or her ever see him again?

also do you look like your dad? or your mom?

>after your dad left, did he ever come back and what was the situation? Did you or her ever see him again?
>also do you look like your dad? or your mom?
He came back, one more time I was already 22 oder 23 at the time I just told him to go away, there was nothing I wanted to tell him.
Well, I guess I do kind of look like him, I have his hairline, so fuck that...

When you would have sex who would usually start? Did you live like a couple or did you go visit her and be horny sometimes, not sometimes?

Did she ever give you hand jobs, like where you're both wearing clothes and she only takes your dick out to stroke it?

What happened after the first time you had sex, I imagine you cant just sit down with your son and have a family meal after getting dicked by him.

Thats how MLP fags are produced, bleach the cunts.

Does your current gf know?

checked

>When you would have sex who would usually start? Did you live like a couple or did you go visit her and be horny sometimes, not sometimes?
>Did she ever give you hand jobs, like where you're both wearing clothes and she only takes your dick out to stroke it?
I initiated maybe 70% of the time. But Mom too, she was a sexual woman, intercourse was important to her too. I lived with her until I was 25 so yeah at home we did live like a couple, we cooked, we slept in the same bed, I did choreses so did she it was the best time of my life. After I moved out I went to another city, so we could not see each other so often, only on weekends. That was really bad for the both of us.
Handjobs not so much, blowjobs all the time, I was in heaven

op fuck u sicko pervert nazi filth

No wonder you freaks lost two world wars.

Oh fuck off, don't get all sanctimonious on our asses now, just post a picture of a younger her.

come on just post a single pic of your mum, faggot.

You can even censor her face

>What happened after the first time you had sex, I imagine you cant just sit down with your son and have a family meal after getting dicked by him.
Not gonna lie it was different, but she comforted me right after we layed down the whole night and she told me that I do not have to think bad about because I wanted it and she wanted it, so nobody was harmed and that she loved me with all her heart and if I feel that for her , what is wrong? So yes, that helped me so much I was crying before but then I was so happy.

as a German i find this very amusing

>Does your current gf know?
No she has no idea

> Asking for nudes of his mother/wife
Morality is confusing.

Post pictures of your dead mother will come back to life in your sleep, tonight.

38 replies in and nobodys yellig yet that if you reverse the sexes everyone would be lightig torches and braying for blood?

If it's wrong, it's wrong. If it's ok, it's ok. Don't cherry pick your morals you clueless sons of whores.

She died ya dumbass

I'd probably keep your secret in the ground with your cumdump mother.

How's that?

It's Sup Forums you fucking retard they love incest here, it's just as bad both ways, but your not gonna find morality in this cesspool,You feminist.

>aborting your kid
Wasn't even a kid yet

>Well asking for nudes of someone's wife is wrong
> Asking for nudes of someones mother is worse
Now combine that, or the two might cancel each other out.

Please clue me in on the part where I was feminist you fucking kneejerk little tosspot.

I used the word whore, you fucking mental midget. Go look it up, ignore the pic of your mom and stop using google images to look shit up. Then try again.

No one said otherwise you double nigger. Stop shoehorning your redpill bullshit into otherwise alright threads. You're as bad as SJW's for needing internet drama.

Lots of stinky holes in this thread.

How do you feel knowing that even apes(not niggers) know not to fuck there parents but you still did it.

What the fuck is wrong with Germans?
>humiliate me mache alles
>scat fetish
>Hitler
>Merkel

You still haven't answered the question.

Did anyone ever find out or get close?

pics or it didnt happen

Well this is Sup Forums, morality is cancelled out per definition.

At what age did you start these relationships with your mother and at what age did you stop them?

Actually some apes sometimes do fuck their mothers (Sometimes the Alpha male of a tribe fucks their mum).

> Constantly complaining about gender inequality and asking how it would look if the genders were reversed.
How are you not a feminist, if not just as bad.

this

>It's Sup Forums you fucking retard they love incest here

Oh, it's loved everywhere - just not talked about.

and

I'm not talking about niggers ya silly goose.

>38 replies in and nobodys yellig yet that if you reverse the sexes everyone would be lightig torches and braying for blood?

That is correct.

>Did anyone ever find out or get close?
My grandparents knew/know (grandpa is still going strong) because grandma caught us in the cellar once. Big big big drama, you would not believe. They were living in the apartment above us at the time and Mom and me wanted to move old jung out of the cellar, we began fucking and did not hear grandma come down the stairs with the laundry. I was doing Mom from behind there was nothing we could say. it was too obvious. After a couple of very disturbung month they accepted our relationship. We installed an agreement that they would knock when they come down.

>At what age did you start these relationships with your mother and at what age did you stop them?
already answered look above

trips
trips
trips
checked

>(You)

I was talking about actual apes, but what I said also applies to Niggers tbh.

that's a really hot pic, and your story is hot.

truth is, I'm a bit jealous.

really tired of this psy ops shit. We get it you promote your religion by getting outsiders to commit sins in your religion and then demonstrating how their lives fall apart which gives virtue to your beliefs. There is still no god and when you die there is nothing. ALL you have is a book with some pretty damn good suggestions and a make believe happy place so you don't feel bad about the harsh realities of life

Would you consider your mother your best fuck/relationship.

did she ever compare you to your dad?

Be honest, how much meth have you smoked?

bist du hier im "deutschfaden" manchmal?

>Would you consider your mother your best fuck/relationship.
By far. I can never fell the same intesity, intimicy, and erotic pleasure with another woman. Never, I tried and tried but never.

Its Sup Forums everyone here is crazy

>did she ever compare you to your dad?
We never ever talked about him.

>bist du hier im "deutschfaden" manchmal?
Ja ab und zu aber eher selten

Did your mother ever get jealous of your fake gf's?

Translate to non nazi.

when did she died?

>Did your mother ever get jealous of your fake gf's?
Actually yes, very ofter. It was kind of stressful to handle it both. But on the other hand she always tried to out do them, in the kitchen, in the bedroom. So plus for me.