Lady Gaga
Jim Jefferies
Katy Perry
J.K. Rowling
Conan O'Brien
MUST DIE!
The Chainsmokers
Bassnectar

Just to name a few of the whiny little libtards that cried after the election because they didn't get their way. Who else?

I like Katy Pery. Her new song 'chained to the rhythm' is rate cool

everyone of these people have no actual effect on your life and you should stop giving a fuck about them immediately.

Actually a lot of these people use their fame to emotionally guilt dumbasses into following their retarded beliefs. This can affect policy.

Very beautiful sob story but countries should have the right to deny anyone they want. The American people don't owe you anything. The poverty problem won't be solved unless people start having less babies. Mexico is having way too many babies then the planet can support. America won't be a to provide for everyone.

derail BASSNECTAR show in nj who's going

the talk show hos are on the DNC payroll and take talking points/ marchying orders directly from the demcrats

Be patient my Sup Forumsrothers. The great cleansing of the impure genes will soon begin. It'll take years, yes, but once we are done - oh my Sup Forumsrothers, we'll finally be able to breathe again :)

tolerant liberals at their finest

Funny, isn't that the one where she's making fun of everyone that's not her because they voted trump?

I lived in garland and rowlett!

please tell me someone has this guys facebook

Well if they're illegal they don't pay taxes and can't be draft into the army so they are in fact hurting the very society they live in.

Did you fuck her user?

>faggot on facebook
>have to listen to an additional hour of Alex Jones now

What do you know? Another cry baby republitard snowflake!

I stopped watching his show when he turned it into a daily libreral cryfest. He was genuinely funny on the late show, despite me thinking he's going to suck doing that job when he took it.

See ya in obscurity, Steve. You lost the plot when your ideals got in the way of your humor.

>whines about other people whining
>supports the whiniest bitch to ever use twitter as POTUS
Full retard.

Didn't think it would take this long to lure out the butthurt little libtard faggots. About time you showed up.

She leaves it politically ambiguous so I just make it about the left

>the president and his supporters are crying everyday about how mean everyone is to them
>but it's everyone else who's assblasted