"know nigurs aloud"

your whole name with your home address

Hitler did nothing wrong

roll

Swatstika

roll

Combine

Hitler did nothing wrong.

There is literally nothing wrong with jews.

do this one

Free Palestine

winrar

Do a flip faggot!

OP delivered!

no kike zone

Jews did 9/11.

And every bad thing ever. Jews are bad

Black lives matter, but niggers need to go extinct.

I LIEK CHOCOLATE MILK!

theres a bomb in the staff room

I don't like people who aren't like me.

>free Palestine
I'll take it

there's a hidden treasure behind these walls

reroll

>write a suicide note
>include some assholes phone number
>enjoy keks

don't draw anything 'funny' or offensive because nobody will give a shit and just look away. Ruin someone's life or at least make their day worse.

Gas the Hajis, race war now!

Rollin for...

"Sup Forums was here."

reroll

rerollolol

improvise you cuck, do something funny, make this thread worthwhile.

Its gonna end up being some autistic shit otherwise, like "write nigger xD"

write: What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

There's blood when I wipe

Hitler was right

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you’re so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone’s happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you’re so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn’t stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I’m getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

Palestine is the only thing jews don't want free.

rollo

I don't think I can top that

uh....write I think you look lovely today