I don't even know if I'm supposed to hate Tommy or not...

I don't even know if I'm supposed to hate Tommy or not. So did he pretty much sell off his family to the police/government in the last season?

He's a selfish prick

/shalom/ general?

>I can't identify decisions that might not seem pretty but are the only right ones to be made

Really you guys are like children.

So did he sell off his family or not?

He's doing what needs to be done, playing the game, it's the price of assuming power.

By 'selling out' his family he was able to stay out of jail himself so he could actually work towards getting their family out. Instead of them all getting arrested and basically being fucked.

I bet Tommy has got most of them out by episode 2 of the next season.

I keep thinking that this series won't have a happy ending for Tommy and his family at all. He said something about making a deal with even more powerful people, who did he mean?

I'd say Churchill.

Can't be him. Seemed like he was following Churchill's orders when it came to the Russian business.

It's pretty clear that he has a plan for getting them out. Whether or not it will work out, that's an other thing. But he made that decision because he thought it was the best thing to keep them safe for a while.

Still, Churchill seems like a character that they will use alot still in this series and wouldn't be surprised if Tommy's gonna make a deal with him to atleast get the most important family members out.

I forget who sent for their arrests? I know it was someone who was pissed off at them. Was it the dead priest and friends?

That episode in season 3 where he gets his shit fucked up and then it opens up with David Bowie's Lazarus was pure kino.

The group he worked for, yes.

>Was it the dead priest and friends?

Pretty much

Is this series patrician or what? Should I get into it?

Watch it and see if you like it.

Yeah. Yes.

>It's a "Arthur struggles with his depression" episode.

Esme > Ada > Lizzie > Polly > Grace > May >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Linda

Dubs. Switch esme with ada and the list is legit.

Why do people always wanna pick sides when watching something?

Tommy had no choice btw, he's basically cucked in the balls by Churchill. His only bad decision was picking Grace over the qt horse lady

>It's an "user wants to get his hair cut like Arthur" episode

should I do it bros?

>His only bad decision was picking Grace over the qt horse lady
I thought Annabelle Wallis was a lot hotter than Charlotte Reilly although Grace is pretty fucking annoying
>tfw she's Mrs Big Guy
>tfw Tom got cucked by Tommy

>His only bad decision was picking Grace over the qt horse lady
Grace and Annabelle Wallis are literal angelic goddesses
literal wonders of nature meant to make men aspire to do greater things and drive our species forward
a literal heavenly blessed beauty

sounds like a great idea

Fucking hell, he gave a great performance.

Apparently he loves playing Alfie, it definitely comes through on the show. The scene in the basement with the Russians, and then with Tommy in the warehouse, were among his finest work.

He chomps through the scenery like its his last meal and its so fucking fun to watch.

Do you think he'll be in season 4? And if so do you think he'll finally bite the bullet?

ARFAAAAAAAH!
ARFAAAAAAAH?
SHALOM ARFAH!
SHALOM!

were those russians the most fundamentally fucked peple up in the show so far or what?

>dat scene when she explains about men trading wives and daughters for political and sex favors back home

AAAARRFFFOOOUUUR

They were pretty cartoonish tbqh, but they didn't really come to much in the end. I did like the Duchess, it was fun to have a character that was too fucked-up for Tommy to handle.

Grace's literally the worst character of the series

debate me

Loved Tom in this show. Hope his character does not die.
Most definitely. I wonder if the old Russian Aristocracy was like they say.

Fuck he's great
>Good morning Mr Solomons
>YEAH IT IS

And later

>SMASHED VASE WOT IS BEIN' STUCK BACK TOGE'ER BY AN 'ORSE

Everyone is terrible

He's that horrible looking actor that spoils anything he's in so just hate him.

Wouldletpegmyarse/10

*jewish mumbling intensifies*

why do u hate may

Esme > Lizzie > May >>>> Ada (shes too fat) >>>>> Polly (redeemable at times) >>>>>> Grace >>>>>>>>> Linda