Did anyone notice the large amount of sitting around tables that goes on in the new Gojira trailer?

Did anyone notice the large amount of sitting around tables that goes on in the new Gojira trailer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M89VLZgo1Vg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gojira 2016
Sitting around tables for beginners.

youtube.com/watch?v=M89VLZgo1Vg

There sure is some sweet ass sitting going on in this movie. It's got me hype!

Sitting around tables. The movie.

>implying you don't spend your entire day sitting down shitposting on Sup Forums

>no women
CURRENT YEAR

They already did

A better question is why can't Americans be original and stop remaking shit

already better than Muh Military ft. Godzilla cameo

C A S H
M O N E Y

You realize this is realistic right? Big decisions aren't made by people walking down busy corridors like every American show would make you believe.

There is though. But will she be a stronk Mary Sue or just a love interest for MC to save?

lol why was that post deleted? did he sperg out or what

Gojira you say?

>Satomi Isihara
hooray

Back to sitting around tables.

Oh look! There he is! Just kinda standing around for most of the movie looking bored by the look of things.

It's a very "Japanese" thing. It reflects their psychology on how to deal with disasters. Westerners won't really get it.

Basically the Japanese (and Koreans and Chinese to a lesser extent) handle crisis by massive formal gatherings that emphasize bureaucracy and protocol. It reinforces the groupthink.

Americans and Russians handle crisis by immediately attacking or doing something offensively no matter what it is.

Europeans don't really know how to deal with crisis at all, see their current state for how confused it is

Blacks/Hispanics just find the mass chaos funny and chimpout.

Director-san

'OK we want you to look menacing. Just kinda shuffle a long a bit in the same pose. It's OK we wil slow it down and make it look cool after'.

Why can't Japan into action?

What's the deal with its tail? It's bigger than the rest of its body.

Phallic symbol

This is anno we are talking about here

I'm trying to figure out what it reminds me of. Oh yeah. The Alien chestbursting scene slowed down. That silly puppet.

i'm that fukken grumpy mutherfucker on the left

They should make him do more with his little arms. I guess that's why he is pissed off all of the time. 'I can't fap with these! Fuck!' Stomps on nearest building.

He's sleeping. Because it's so fucking boring.

what obviously inflated and fake lips.

gross

>this thread

This thread is hilarious. Hacknno on suicide watch

ANNO DOES IT AGAIN GENIUS! GENIUS!!!!!!

It's kujira.

At this point in my life I'm down with war room bullshit as long as they can make it feel tense and unnerving. The Godzilla scenes all look hilarious though so I'll have to do some head gymnastics.

Trying that hard.

IMPRESSIVELY BAD

This is the most peaceful looking Godzilla I've ever seen. He's just calmly walking around, causing less damage than a hurricane, or Tsunami. Simply move out of its path.

Have you ever watched any old Godzilla movies? there's always tons of generals and scientists doing analysis on the monsters (aka plot exposition for the audience).
Typically godzilla is onscreen for around 20 percent of the movie.There's always a strong human storyline element, usually a government based plot and a smaller everyman related sub plot.

this is why 2014 is the best Gojira

>muh symetry

Anno's style is so fucking shit.

yeah but that doesn't make a interesting film, it makes it boring as fuck, human scenes have always been the downfall of godzilla movies

Somewhere along the way the Japanese forgot how to make movies.

Akira Kurosawa is turning on his grave.

its funny cause they dislike Kurosawa because he was too western, so maybe they never knew how to make movies and Ozu was a fluke

>symetry
there not even the same heights on both sides why is Anno such a pleb?

Look at those tiny arms it's comical. Poor guy couldn't even scratch his own ass