Daily reminder that there is STILL no evidence of any russian hacking conspiracy and that democrats are just sore losers

Daily reminder that there is STILL no evidence of any russian hacking conspiracy and that democrats are just sore losers

youtube.com/watch?v=1aQ-NxEMrHU

bonus reminder: democrats thought pissgate was real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1vx3_2ks5qQ
dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Democrats will believe anything

All they can do is complain. I don't care. They will be my free entertainment for the next 8 years

MAGA

As well as there is no evidence of Russian responsibility for downing the MH17 and the presence of Russian regular army in Ukraine

Also no evidence of Putin being responsible for deaths of several journalists

Hi Russia.

Whatcha up to?

nothin' much, just shillin' for trump.

what are you up to?

youtu.be/1vx3_2ks5qQ

just hanging out. America's pretty excited for 2020, we'll probably impeach trump soon.

>facts are racist!

this is why you lost btw.

kek yeah, we did pick a dumbshit to undermine the US. we'll try better next time. looks like he got dementia on us :/

but remember, you idiots elected him! :D

>we'll probably impeach trump soon.

we wont though.

Its cute how you have to live in your little fantasy land though

I would be so humiliated if my country had a leader like Trump. He really does not sound like a smart person.

"I love uneducated people."

Yeah, they sure love you too.

Trump lost the popular vote. Blaming voters for electing him is a bit too much. The voting system is to blame which trump himself criticized on twitter

but you are a very stupid person user.

sure?

Ok

this thread is stupid. trump is stupid. the cuntry is now a joke.

bye

Yes. I have a PhD in psychology and the ability to make remote IQ assessment based on political statements

>reality triggers me so Im leaving instead of admitting I was wrong!

The court has decided: Trump was wrong

daily reminder that any billionaire can pay off the electoral college to win the election and your vote doesn't matter. bonus reminder: no evidence of voter fraud which crump and his advisors keep retardedly babbling about.

yes, just based on the completely sincere way you write.

The typical "lol dumb americans!" comment

the repeating of daily show memes as if doing so showcases you as intelligent and "in the know"

And the pissy passive aggressive "sure you do" comment

I can garuntee that youre a stupid person who thinks hes smart because you watch John Oliver or whatever shitty news your cucked europoor country spews out because "Trump is mean to muslims!"

I also guarantee you have read none of the DNI reports on the russian hackers, or even have any idea what the DNI report is.

You can prove me wrong by quoting the exact part of the report that proves there is a russian hacking conspiracy involving Trump though

I'll even link you to the report

dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

t. retard who doesnt know what the electoral college is and didnt even know of its existence until this election

LITERALLY moving the goal post.

Bonus bonus reminder that Drumpf cucks still think that pizzagate is real.

Cucks.

you dont even know what pizzagate is. Youre a typical dumb normie who thinks its all about one pizza parlor, dont you?

>your cucked europoor country

I'm not from a european country. You are fucking retarded for thinking trump gives a shit about the average joe. The guy used illegals to build his business. He chose NOT to use american made products, even when he could have. You are going to say "good business move." Well, he could have proved a point if he had done things right. But I'm a cucked faggot and all I do is watch John Oliver.

I feel sorry for people that believe what he says. He is fucking nuts. I'm not saying hillary was good, I'm saying the people who are in power are fucked right now.

I asked you for the evidence in the DNI reports (which you clearly didnt even know existed) that pointed out the russian hacking conspiracy and you instead fell back on this petty appeal to emotion by spewing out more daily show "facts"

good job proving me right