N-N-New celeb thread: m-may y-you pl-please post... yes

N-N-New celeb thread: m-may y-you pl-please post... yes...

Princess Kenzie

fuck off for real, get rid of this cancer

>not filtering out celeb threads

kiki feets

Oh Em..

i want her to squeeze my balls

Oh Em. Show me your tits. Let me kiss your perfect feet. I beg

What? No!

Why is she so beautiful?

who dis?

MAISIE

Why are you stuttering like a fucking retard?

Now why would you go posting worst emma like that?

post her feets pls.

looks really familiar.

who's this?

she was in that series don't trust the B in something or other with the brunette with troll feet that choked on her vomit on thaat series with the bald dude that made the drugs

I wonder if there has been any cash me outside releases?

maisie and other prime celebs

Who wants to cum to goddess Selena with me

yes

Good, goddess demands tribute

I don't know but it kills me.

your trash tier emma isn't even worth mentioning.

FUCK YES OMG

Don't let her down! Work up a big load for her

oh god user, those feet make me so fucking hard, you're so naughty

dreama walker

Is it time for a quick Emma wank?

Take your cock out and start to jerk it nice and slow to her feet

yes sir, getting it out now.

I-I don't know what t-to d-do; y-yesterday m-me and my m-mistress Victoria Justice had j-just exited the car a-and were trying to enter t-the studio's back doors when w-we were accosted b-by a l-large blue capped man, who s-said h-he was st-standing there and w-watched as w-we drove up... He s-said h-he recognized Vic i-immediately and asked i-if h-he could g-get an autograph... She s-smiled and l-looked at m-me b-but I-I was too frightened t-to say b-boo and s-so just stood th-there l-like a street sign... Vic j-just kept l-looking at me, saying after a-a minute, "Well?".. Then the m-man took control of th-the situation and said to Vic he's sure it will be alright and ordered her to sign h-his wallet card... He then l-looked a-at me, still standing there, and s-smiled and asked Vic f-for a nice big hug... Vic nervously s-smiled and a-after a few seconds o-of receiving n-no help from m-me reluctantly o-opened her arms to accept h-his close b-body hug... H-He smiled and laughed and took her i-into h-his large arms, h-holding h-her close and very t-tight so m-much and f-for so long; Vic released h-him b-but h-he kept r-right o-on h-holding h-her as tight a-as possible... I-It made m-me feel so helpless, watching h-him taking m-my beautiful Vic, r-rocking h-her back and f-forth and smelling h-her sweet scented body so close t-to his... What happened next will f-forever be etched i-into m-my memory as sh-she let o-out a-a gasp as he m-moved h-his hands over h-her back, r-rubbing s-softing... His hands danced all over h-her shoulders and back as she f-froze up... I-I was shocked b-but d-decided n-not to interfere; h-he l-looked way too muscular and physically devastating to mess with... He l-looked at me to see what m-my reaction t-to h-his claims would be; I-I didn't respond b-but just looked a-at him h-helplessly... He s-smiled a-a great a-and big smile and s-said out loud, "Annnd now..." a-a-as he moved h-his h-hands down, d-down,

omg, ur in charge rn

Would you suck Dick for Selena or Emma?

Again with the gay shit

Be good little boys and just rub the heads of your cocks get it nice and wet

down onto the back o-of her tight f-fitting jeans... He squeezed her a-ass cheeks t-tightly a-as she l-let o-out a-a surprised and delighted, "Ohh!"... It w-wasn't long b-before h-his hand found a way into her jeans... H-He f-fumbled a-around in there l-like a-a kid so excited a-at handling a-a new t-toy m-might.. V-Vic's mouth o-opened w-wide and sh-she t-turned h-her head t-to look a-at me while h-he d-discovered that between the leg b-beauty even the Fappening l-looks f-for... H-He hurriedly p-pulled d-down h-her p-pants, r-revealing h-her beautiful white bottom and blacked h-haired semi-shaved p-pussy... She g-gasp a-as h-his f-fingers explored t-those h-holes in unison, somewhere in the world a-a beautiful song o-of love p-played, exemplifying th-heir m-moment... E-Enough o-of this p-playing h-he s-said a-as h-he bent d-down and p-put h-his m-mouth o-on h-her love p-plain, licking and p-playing Pan's adventurous flute... The m-moment m-must h-have b-been s-so overwhelming f-for m-my little Vic, a minute b-before j-just d-driving and only expecting t-to do some studio works, s-so that sh-she l-let o-out a-a, "Oh no!" f-followed b-by a-a-a stream o-of yellow w-water issuing f-from her loins and onto th-the surprised m-man, h-his f-face, h-his mouth, h-his c-coat and pants... T-The r-river h-had broken! The dam had busted open! He l-let o-out a-a, "What the hell!" and a, "I'm not into pee stuff!"... He s-stepped back, shocked a-at the amount of yellow covering his clothes, inspecting himself... I-I s-saw m-my chance t-to escape and w-went u-up and grabbed my half naked and shamed Vic b-by the r-right shoulder... She w-was whimpering a-as I helped t-to p-pull her p-pants u-up and w-we strode into the back d-doors o-of the studio building, l-leaving b-behind the startled m-man t-trying t-to dry h-himself...

ughhhh...yes ofc.

Would you?

I can't wait to blow my load to her

FUCK YES

What a slut. Selena would be proud

rabb.it/r/7t6rru

Anything to please Selena

So she's not Krysten Ritter. Cool! we're narrowing it down!

I'm starting to hate celeb threads. I'm 25 and know like... every fifth celeb by name.

What has happened to me

Candace > Munn

How about me?

i'll blow my load for her as well ;)

not giving a fuck is much better

She grew into such a sexy, thick slut

Would I take a picture of my wang a place a smaller pic of a celebrity next to it? No. Seems like a waste of time.

Hnnng so beautiful

somebody post clawie!

*hold my beer*

girls are always so much hotter to me less dressed up. Just sort of sloppy, wearing normal clothes.

Seriously. Pure sex.

Would you suck a cock like that for her

early munn was pretty good with mute

Yes I would

Get out fag

Nope. I'm on mobile using an app so googling images is kind of a bitch.

Looks like one of those pig guys in Jabba's palace.

I wanna eat Ari's ass

Yeah but bailey was actually smart and a gamer. She wasn't pandering.

You are stupid and gay

fuck off

MODS

I want to fill her colon with hot seed.

she pandered with her sex appeal...remember all of her dominatrix vids and her waving that dildo around or grabbing her ass and shaking it?

Best lips

Is she asking me to suck it for her? If so, does she reward me somehow?

she was in the show Shameless