So I am going to work in Greece for seven months, any tips?

So I am going to work in Greece for seven months, any tips?

>inb4 fml

Find the man they call "that anime snob" and end him rightly.
You'd be doing us all a favor.

It's horrible. I worked there for 3 months. People are almost worse than Arabs. Quit now if you can.

>People are almost worse than Arabs.

elaborate bitte

Was working in Rhodes last season, was shit. Wanted to see if Greece still can change my mind about being a country filled with assholes. Where were you working and with what?

I was working in Patras. Fuck Greece.
You should try Italy instead. Pretty chill people.

Well, I guess this year is going to suck as well. I'm working for a scandinavian company though so maybe, with a little luck, it's not going to be a total bummer

just quit m8

In order to enjoy Greece you have to live a Greek
If the day is good and sunny go out with a friend for coffee
If you are bored take some friends and go for diner at a traditional Greek restaurant
I know that you nordcucks hate yourselves and everyone around (I would too if I was surrounded by Germans) but if you try it its worth it plus we are not miserable like you

why,what happened?

Im a greek

cool

me too friend

Get some tanning

if you found living in Rhodes shit then don't come back

now Patras is a shithole so you should give it one more shot

Boss was shitty, probably mental problems, lying about everything, telling everyone they were faking the contracts so he could give us less salary. Also trying to flirt with all the girls while drunk.
I wanna give it another shot so I'm not forever hating Greece.

Well the ones I know from Greece all said that Rhodes is a shithole

hasn't been my experience. Rhodes is a wonderful island imo

but it seems that your problems were more with your employer than the location. if the company you're gonna be working for is Scandinavian, I'm sure you'll have less problems

either way, good luck

Don't waste your time in Greece.

Thanks! Yeah I mean the location is not bad but the people there are quite.. They look at you like you're a walking wallet. Maybe I just had shit experiences. Hopefully it will be better

It won't be better.

>They look at you like you're a walking wallet.

get a tan asap

Heh