Now that we know that dinos are related with birds and not reptiles or amphibians can we agree that Carnosaur is more...

Now that we know that dinos are related with birds and not reptiles or amphibians can we agree that Carnosaur is more scientifically acurate that Jurassic Park?

Even before any scientist said chickens came from dinos and Spielberg used fucking frog dna to clone them the people from Carnosaur movie already used chickens to explain how a scientist could bring them into our time.

It was a shitty horror b movie but we have to give them some credit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aLa4z5n0RfU
youtube.com/watch?v=qUaFYzFFbBU
youtube.com/watch?v=GyfLr13dLyw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shit tv is fucking dead it's either ghostbusters or capeshit.

0/10 shitpost. I hope you feel bad.

I'ts not a shitpost it's an actual discussion.
Carnosaur people put chickens before any scientist came out with the idea.

what a qt

I think you don't remember Jurassic Park too well.

She's a cute alien loli
youtube.com/watch?v=aLa4z5n0RfU

what planet is she from. tell me everything about this loli

Why? They used frog dna man.

youtube.com/watch?v=qUaFYzFFbBU

youtube.com/watch?v=GyfLr13dLyw

>Carnosaur is more scientifically acurate that Jurassic Park

How the hell it isn't when chickens are more related to dinos than frogs?

>Doc investigates and discovers that Tiptree is also creating a virus which causes women to fatally conceive baby dinosaurs, in order to wipe out humanity and thus allow dinosaurs to reclaim the Earth as their own.

>a virus which causes women to fatally conceive baby dinosaurs, in order to wipe out humanity and thus allow dinosaurs to reclaim the Earth as their own.

>a virus which causes women to fatally conceive baby dinosaurs

But... the chickens

Isnt this literally just a case of Carnosaur being built on more current data?

Both are scientifically accurate, it's just that science moves on. JP was correct at the time it was created, but the science moved forward.

That is the most awesome thing I've ever heard.

>Finish reading the fatal virus birth post...
I'm hoping op just meant its depiction of Dinos is more accurate to current understanding....

the frog dna thing didn't have anything to do with believing that amphibians were more closely related to dinosaurs than birds. that wasn't something that scientists believed.

You might have missed the part where Grant said something like RAPTORS ARE GIANT TURKEYS. The frog dna bullshit was just a mechanism so they could unexpectedly breed when cloned to serve as drama

You know raptors were just one meter tall and the raptors we saw in the movie are really Deinonichus

Yeah, and? If we want to get really fucking anal about it they're closer in size to Utahraptors

this movie was great to watch as young and scaredy cat user. that ending was fucked up