Hey Sup Forums. (Virginfags, you can go away.)

Hey Sup Forums. (Virginfags, you can go away.)

Contemplating giving girlfriend a small vibrator for Valentine's because I'm bored of rubbing the clit. Sometimes it's just not practical.

Have you ever offered your girlfriends/wives one? If so, what's your experience? Did it improve, helped or change anything? Do you recommend it or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/penis-rings/sp-big-o-multi-stage-vibrating-penis-ring-36300.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MODS!!!

Offered to use one on the wife. Bad idea on my part.

how come?

Make sure you give your gf some nice gifts she can show off to her friends, like jewelry plus some flowers. YES a vibrator (NOT A HUGE DILDO) is something 99% of women love. You should buy a spatula along with the vibe so you can scrape her off the ceiling when she's done climaxing...

My wife has always had one. She often uses it during sex and it only really causes troubles when she gets off too quickly because she'll just pass out.

Just don't get petty and jealous if and when she wants to use it.

Are you underage or something? Just give it to her. It's not going to change anything except your fingers will thank you.

If you can, get one of the ones with the long wire and controls. I used to make girls walk around with it I'm and fuck with them. It was amazing, and they always got super wet.

Got one for my gf but she eventually got rid of it because it made her clit insensitive after a time

Hey OP, user here.
I currently own (with my fiancé) two dildos, a bullet vibe, cuffs, a butt plug, and several silicone eggs. While she was a bit skeptical at first she loves them. Once we were past the initial giggles from buying them they've definitely enhanced our sex life.
She might prefer your hands, but every pussy is different.
Hope this helps!

You're actually so fucking gay.
That is all.
Bye.

I actually brought one out a few months ago to try on my girlfriend. I don't think she's ever used a toy and I was a bit worried about it. But I caught her on a day when we hadn't had sex for a while and she was really really horny. She always wears leggings so when I buzzed her through her pants she instantly loved it.

She loves it, helps her orgasm when we have sex. All good vibes! Just make sure you get something discreet and bring it up when she's horny.

Yea I got my girl one. She's not into masterbation though so it goes in my ass. She's more into that. Hahaha

This.
I still can't feel mine.

/thread

Wevibe is cool. You can fuck her while it's in and it has a remote control app. I keep it locked in my closet tho, she's only allowed to use it with me and only if she's a good girl.

Why? Does she have dignity and self respect like basically no women do these days? She sounds great.

Wifey can't live without her Rabbit when I'm on the road.

...assuming she's a disgusting whore who constantly chases orgasms and don't just use her fingers or a man like a decent human being.

ancientwidowedfag here. I've been married, divorced, married again, and now widowed. Both wives were very cool about the times I brought home toys. If you've not introduced that kind of play yet, just show it to her and ask her if you can use it on her. If she's the cool and curious type who really likes to get off with you, don't worry. If you've an uptight prude on your hands, I pity you.

Bought it without her knowing and introduced it when I was eating her ass, she loved it since I tapped it on her clit as Max and she squirted twice.

My wife has plenty of sex toys.
Like my dick, my face, my tongue, my fingers...
It rules.

This. Women use these overpowered things that do nothing but desensitize them to the touch. Vibrators are for orgasm chasing whores.

Decent human beings chase orgasms. They just do it with the bodies of people they're dating/married to.
Toys are bullshit.

You dressed up as Mel Gibson?

Can I feel yours?

just give her a card that says "im a pathetic loser" it'll be cheaper and have the same effect

It's like when a dude does deathgrip when fapping, it feels good but eventually it'll be the only way they can get off if you use it too much.

Kek no, I meant on max not as max

if you buy anything for vday youre a sad sorry sack of shit

never put women on a pedestal

she should be buying you dinner

>being cucked by an object
That's some next level shit.

>thinking fucking someone with an item over your own body is at all enjoyable
Nigga, you the one who needs to be pitied.

you sound confused and repressed

Exactly user. I'm not saying we don't all chase orgasms, I'm saying most women now are constantly after bigger more powerful orgasms and resort to ridiculous overpowered machines. Decent women don't need shit like that, just use your fingers when I'm not around.

Fucking this.

How? I drive a truck 21 days at a time she needs something when I'm on the road. We use it when I'm home though too it has two little bendy ears so we can do all sorts of fun stuff with it.

Just get her some fucking flowers or go see a movie. You don't need to but her a machine that will give her orgasms you never will. Its like calling Chad to come fuck her for you. Why would you want that?

>let's leave the pleasure of my girlfriend in the hands of a piece of plastic

You're literally not a man

Hey OP, try something like this: adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/penis-rings/sp-big-o-multi-stage-vibrating-penis-ring-36300.aspx

I used to use something like this on my GF from time to time, and it really helps with her stimulation in missionary. I feel like using it also helped me learn how to stimulate a girls clit more with my pelvic bone than I ever knew was possible. When you can feel the vibrations clearly being pinned between you and rubbing on her clit you realize that in missionary you can get very good traction on getting her off by grinding more during your thrusts, rather than trying to "stab" her pussy with your dick.

Anyways. I really enjoyed the vibrating cock ring. It adds sensation for both parties and it was always a guaranteed orgasm for her.

it took me half an hour to make my ex orgasm and i was the first guy actually able to do it at all. but it was super tiring so i got a little cheap one and it definitely helped. didnt seem to cheapen the mood or create a dependency or anything serious like that

Not at all. I just like decent women who don't require hardware to masturbate. If she needs sex toys you're either not fucking her right or she's a dopamine addicted whore. She should already be getting enough orgasms from you or her fingers.

I guarantee if you're bigger than a micropenis and she rides you she would orgasm with any man. You're doing it wrong if you need to break out vibrators.

Cool guy

wife and I masturbate together with vibrators. she'll use hers when I'm not around and vice versa. there's honestly nothing wrong with it. there's still plenty of fucking if either of us prefer it on a given day.

pic related: the best vibrator on the market, still, after many many years.