Lactation thread!

Lactation thread!

Post your deepest, darkest lactating fantasies

m i l k

not much fantasy but I really wanted my ex to pump and get huge
her titties were already big
>pic related

Sweet tits. Did she ever go for it?

my wife pumped for a while afterwards - fuck they were huge. one night I decided to say fuck it and started sucking away and ended up making her cum like 7 times. shit was cash.

I joked about it with her but never did anything except suck them often as possible

Awesome sauce! So nipple orgasms ARE real lulz

Whaa?! Prolly freaked her out I guess. Shame doe, they look like ideal milkers too

kek
soft as fuck and she loves getting her nips sucked

>Post your deepest, darkest lactating fantasies

My younger sister inducing lactation and letting me suck it

My cousin let me taste her milk. Shit was cash.

It's not really a dark fantasy but I would live to be able to start a human dairy farm and sell fresh milk and various dairy products and do so without the fucking government bothering me about it.

>ywn take a rich customer on a tour of your human dairy farm and let him pick out his favorite sow and make some delicious cheese, butter, and ice cream from her milk for a large sum of money.

holy shit. how did you not cum yourself doing it?

I feel that. I knew a girl who wanted to put her tits into a gloryhole and get sucked and milked by random strangers. Should've wifed her before she moved away

I'd work 80 hours a week if she volunteered to stay home and pump for several hours per day. You fucked up user!

I did cum. We fucked that night too. She sat facing me and breast fed me. I should call her tonight.

I lived with a friend during her pregnancy and for about a year after the kid was born.

>walk into kitchen early in the morning and grab a cup of coffee
>she is manually pumping one tit
>walk over to her "hey Bessy how about some cream for my coffee?"
>she whips out other udder and sucks on her nipple for a few seconds
> "put your cup over here."
>She hand expresses a massive shot of milk into the cup and about 10 other directions.
>try to act cool and drink my coffee like it was no big deal
>watching a movie the next night
>"I need to pump so bad it hurts."
>"I wouldn't mind helping with that."
>I nurse for more than 30 minuntes..it becomes a nightly thing

Greatest fucking ~2 years of my life

Do it

I have the weirdest boner right now.

This happened back in 2009-10 and I still fap thinking about it pretty much whenever I fap.

*starts clapping slowly

She need help with the other titty? :)

no no, don't clap slowly. clap like a man goddamn you, that is a beautiful green text

Ive already decided that *IF i ever get married she has to know my fetishes and has to be join in. Otherwise I simply wont be happy. With all that being said, undoubtedly she will get pregnant. After the kid stops feeding those milk jugs are mine and I intend to keep her lactating for years to come for my own sexual benefits. So i guess thats my lactation fantasy.

Well said, bro. Tits are at their physical best when they're actually given a job function lol

Hucow/nursing seems to be an under appreciated fetish. I see nothing wrong with consuming human milk (as long as baby is fed), drinking cows milk always felt weird to me.

A few years ago I was helping my gf's mom out at her garage sale. Early in the morning, a super QT upper middle class milf stopped by because she was selling off her baby clothes.

I overheard her talking to my gf's mom. I think her kid was about 15 months at the time. Another woman commented on how great she looks. She says that she pumps whenever she can even though the baby doesn't drink much milk anymore...she donated her excess milk.

I go inside a bit later to get a drink, there was a bottle filled with her milk. I tried to be good and just drank some soda. An hour later I went back and took a big gulp of the milk and swished it around my mouth like a fine wine and replaced what I drank with water. I have been absolutely obsessed with human milk ever since.

Goddamn those nipples

I appreciate the clapping anons. I should probably add that I was alone masturbating in my room during the two nights that she got knocked up. I never once got to have sex with her because she was a size queen and knew about my tiny penis.

I was more than happy just nursing and that eventually led into me eating her out and giving her an occasional foot rub.

Holy shit dude I'm jealous! Yeah I don't get why people get all weird about it. It's literally one of the most natural things a woman can do

Daamn, that's cold blooded.. but hey, at least you got to drain those knockers on a daily basis! Which tasted better- pussy or tits?

I'd say the milk at first because it was so damn sweet. I was never a fan of warm milk but I didn't care while I was nursing. I preferred to drink a small glass cold from the fridge in the morning but I wasn't going to pass on nursing.

I only went down on her a few times while she was pregnant, probably not until 6 months into the pregnancy. Didn't get to do it for at least 3 months after the kid was born.

She had an excess of milk frozen around the 3 month mark and we went out to get drunk. Came home shitfaced and she grinded on my face for about an hour. My entire face was numb by the end. Pussy eating was much more frequent after that.

any male lactation fans here?

my boyfriend has the most sensitive nipples. like he has to put tape over them so he doesnt get a boner putting on a shirt. kind of want to milk him, or at lease nurse from him and see if i can make him cum from it. but i'm not sure how to go about it.

bump

fucking LOVE milkers so damn much