Favorite novels?

Favorite novels?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HzZInvrXRuA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fifty shades of gray

fifty shades darker

infinite jest

Kurt had written this decades before PTSD was discovered and made as a diagnosis.

I want to read that but its so fucking huge. I might get bored.

100 Years of Solitude.

That's a classic, OP. Ever read To Kill a Mockingbird?

The Night Watch.

I genuinely recommend Starship Troopers

The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch

Good effort, user, but His three best books are Timequake, Cat's Cradle and The Sirens of Titan, in that order.

Gift of Fear by Gavin De Becker, interesting look at human fear and our reactions to it.

I read it, didn't mind it but couldn't for the life of me see why it was a classic.

i tried reading this to impress some girl, but it was absolute garbage.

I've had a few friends say that but I really got into it. Weird as shit with plenty of incest, you'd think anyone on Sup Forums would love it.

Actually I take it back, Timequake comes after the other two, but it's still my favourite. It's more of a book of memoirs than it is a novel.

Yes also a great novel! Always a fan of the classic American lit

its honestly fucking great. worth the effort imo

Also, "The Catcher in the Rye" is a good story

What the fuck are you guys in high school?

If you dig this one you should check out The Wasp Factory.

I'm glad you passed the 9th grade

why was this picture removed?

Leon the professional

a good book is a good book man, doesn't matter if its in the curriculum or not

lol are you fucking kidding? Those books are shit-tier literature, simple as fuck subject matter presented in the most boring, pseudo-intellectual way possible. Passable only because of their merit as tools for teaching children what literature is.

They're not good books though. I guess To Kill a Mockingbird is okay, if heavy-handed, but Lord of the Flies is just plain bad. There's a reason they use this shit in high school; it's bottom-of-the-barrel so even the fuckwits can pass quizzes on it.

I so wanted to say that!
Also, everything else by P.K.D.

By the way - care to share your thoughts on what the two drugs actually represent in three stigmata?

Antic Hay by Aldous Huxley

>two drugs actually represent

Dope and acid

You have been visited by the autistic pedo NEET of Sup Forums. Autism will come to you unless you comment "pedo" on the linked video. There are no immunities.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HzZInvrXRuA

if you are a real man

I'm not native and I always thought dope is just a name for any drug. If not, then what is it exactly?

1984 was always a personal favorite. Brave New World and Farenhit 451 were okay, but just not the same...

Off topic, I know, but I also loved the movie Brazil. And Videodrome...

I like this. That is all.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

Mah Nigga

Loser

Also, Miyatomo Musashi's Book of Five Rings, the Dhamapada, the Bhagavad Gita, and Carl Jung's Red Book. Buncha stuff by Wilhelm Reich, Viktor Schauberger, and Rudolf Steiner, too (to say nothing of Goethe), but I'm' not really sure what is considered a "novel" and what isn't...

Are novels like prole food or something? Like tabloids but longer?