I lost 90 pounds why can't I get girls still?

I lost 90 pounds why can't I get girls still?

You still the same bitch?

because you dont lift

1. probably your attitude

keep practicing, try not to be cringy you'll fail a lot but fucking girls is like a snowball rolling down hill.

It takes a while to get going but it gets easier at an exponential rate.

2. You're still fat so keep going.

And cut your sideburns and probably buys some new clothes.

Use anti-anxiety drugs. It worked for me.

You gotta keep going

thats why i wont bother with getting fit. waste O'time. if youre not alpha from the beginning youre fucked.

>It takes a while to get going but it gets easier at an exponential rate.

can confirm
when it rains it pours

this

Because your weight don't matter when your trying to relate with a potential date m8

Because you're still overweight and don't have any muscle.

Maybe, you have a fucking shit personality, OP.

Just because you can workout doesn't mean jack shit.

See I'm actually solid asf talking to girls, getting to fuck them is my issue.
I have a lot of new clothes kind of justin bieber wigger stage ish, but I sing and I'm pretty good so I thought I'd roll with that image. Am I all hope is gone?

I mean I'm a pretty cool guy, and I'm not even afraid of spiders

Sup Forums is the perfect place for advice on this issue

I had this problem in my early 20's

From like 20-22 I was very terrible at closing and almost never got laid.

You need to get over your fear and make a move on her, It took me a long time to feel confident enough to actually physically engage. It can be nerve wraking especially when kids these days are told that normal male sexual aggressiveness is rape.

Go for it go for it go for it. Be a man and kiss her.

Holy shit OP, I take that back. You're the coolest motherfucker on this website.

I think we found the problem.
>justin bieber wigger stage ish
>i sing

what kind?

Ok boys I shaved my face. What kind of clothing should I be wearing to get ass.

My problem is similar
>6'1"
>handsome about 7-8/10
>good hair
>good body build, broad shoulders, masculine face etc
>still shy-ish and not confident from my days of being a 350 pound fatass because i only recently lost the weight

i have no clue how to turn girls on or what things to say to them, let alone muster up the confidence to ask them out or ask for their number

Just be yourself lmao. Just don't be a total fucknugget and wear clothes that are intended for 12 year olds. I'd just try to have a more "mature" kind of wardrobe

Cuz ur still a fuckin fat faggot inside OP, take some horse pills and RAGE the fuck out someday while running errands, like at a Jamba juice or when ur faggot as makes a payment some where - have them call the cops on you and when they show up, suicide by cop. THEN, maybe you'll get laid, faggot.

All psychological.

Still have fat mans syndrome. You can lose even more weight and gain muscle and still not get chicks.

It's confidence you lack. You still have fat man confidence aka Fan man syndrome.

So my issue is

> I see myself as a 7.5/10
> 6'5 260 pounds at this point
> goes to a community college
> easily one of the most known dudes
> gets seen hanging out with girls
> do people think I'm gay?

literally just talk to them and make them laugh and try to make as much contact as possible.

If you look like how you say you do then 85% of the work is already done, just get some balls and make a move on one.

>still shy-ish and not confident from my days of being a 350 pound fatass because i only recently lost the weight

That's your problem right there.

Honestly, I used to be like you. I've learned to just let everything go. Who the fuck cares if you look like a certain way? Good for them. They wouldn't be good enough for you if they make decisions based on your physical being.

Fuck opinions, only yours matter. Let's face it, we're all gonna die faster than we know it, so might as well make the best of it

But hey, thats just my 2 cents.

Weight loss doesn't cure autism

See I talk to girls all the time.
My confidence is out the roof which can lead to being a bad thing. I'm always at least talking to 1 girl.
But when we talk I can't make the connection to where she wants to let me put it in the proper if you know what I'm saying.

Here the name of the one I used is venlift od

Send dick pick
If she says gross
Block?

because you still look like a fat fuckeroo

The problem is the money

face like a brick